The funny thing about the "kek" meme is that it is litereally a textualisation of laughter, and now...

The funny thing about the "kek" meme is that it is litereally a textualisation of laughter, and now, through the medium of text, it can enter the public discourse and thus protrude into our agency through language and concept formation.

This violation of agency is seen as so absurd at the hands of a meme that its use entails a victory on behalf of the kekker, in terms of social capital (for that post, since kek is a widely enjoyed meme) and also in terms of life satisfaction, since kekking releases dopamine in your brain's reward centre. This is an indicator of its addictive potential.

Like all good things, kekking should be enjoyed in moderation.

Other urls found in this thread:

xenosystems.net/kek/
youtube.com/watch?v=QF_C4fTWais
youtube.com/watch?v=q3rE3Ci5sBc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kek

obligatory
xenosystems.net/kek/

Great discourse guys. You really thrust your hot opinions into my spiritual void. Good job.

Do you remember that game Lego Island where there was that scary firre station or something or maybe it was Lego Island 2?

Still more of a zozzler meself

Kek is just lol in foreign language

lulz are more pure

what garbage prose
you really need to cure your graphomania before you start believing you're a writer

I do not, no.

what is graphomania and are you the same guy who criticized that gay incest twink post in that other thread

I don't know what post but if I saw such perverted garbage I would have
spend less time on Veeky Forums and get a dictionary

It's from World of Warcraft, ackshually.

it's a bastardization of lel actually

kek

>literature

>discourse
>not literature

No it's from WoW you faggot

It went
>lol -> lel -> lyl ->jej -> kek

>he believes this

i remember inventing random variations of this back around 2012 on mu. that board was totally incomphrensible for a while

I invented "zozzle". Sometimes I still see it being used.

> people say kek in real life

Brékkek Kékkek Kékkek Kékkek!

Wrong. Can you please look at your keyboard? It was:
>lol -> lel -> kek -> jej -> lyl

I invented çeç but ofc no one uses it

Max Par is underrated

I remember that game, but not the fire station. What scary images did you have in mind?

KEK KEK KEK
E
K

K
E
K

youtube.com/watch?v=QF_C4fTWais

No, lol in orcish is kek
It was a wow meme first

it may have been, however nobody on Veeky Forums would be saying kek if lel wasn't a thing

I think lel originated on /sp/ and once that started, just like the brainlet/genius wojak/pepe, it evolved into many different forms

Allow me to explain. In Korean, the laughing sound is ㅋㅋ, which can sounds a bit like keke

Koreans played alot of starcraft (made by blizzard) so when they made WoW, they inserted kek into there as a little easter egg.

could it be? is our etymological search complete?

Idk, ghosts and skeletons and shit. Made me think about hell. I'm an atheist but it was vivid.

youtube.com/watch?v=q3rE3Ci5sBc