Ecce Homo

Ecce Homo

behold, a man.

a thread died for this stupid joke, which wasn't funny 2500 years ago.

if i was plato i would have stabbed that faggot tbdesu

Did Plato serve in the military like Socrates or was he actually a giant bug nerd? I've wondered about this

also OP kys

Talk shit, get hit. Plato had it coming:

ανθρωπος (anthropos), man: wingless, two-footed, FLAT-FINGERNAILED animal; the only being capable of acquiring rational knowledge. -Definitions 415a-b

>herp derp Plato didn't write the definitions

Immaterial. The asshurt in making the above modification in whatever accretion echoes through more like 2400 years, not 2500, pseud. Plato was stupid as fuck and you're all dumb people.

If you seek wisdom, stay as far away from the greeks as you possibly can. If you instead want entertaining stories of stupid old men being stupid and old and wrong, then go for it.

hurrrrrr I take metaphors seriously durrrrrr

ABSOLUTELY BTFO'D PLATONISTS AND IDEALISTS WILL NEVER FUCKING RECOVER
see above nerd you're finished here

>holds breath as a means to suicide.

why don't more people do this?
You could just tape your mouth and nose shut and then bind your hands to something

plato fanboys so buttmad they destroyed diogenes' work forever

I think Plato was a champion wrestler in his youth

of course he was. silly me, he loved being up close with handsome strong men

it would be extremely painful

To their merit, I believe the platonists then changed the definition to "featherless biped without talons."

why does that man have such bad psoriasis

okay Plato

this, some dumb faggot on grindr repeated it to me when i suggested he read the greeks, some shit like "wow get your philosophy from people whos defintion of a man was a featherless biped LOL!!" fuckin freak... he also wanted to "punch nazis". dumb shit.

Diogenes was an honest man, Plato was a cult leader and a dipshit.

Diogenes was dishonest and lived a contrived life...

>jacking off in public
>contrived

pick one

it exactly is
so is taking a poo poo in the senate
embarassing.. transparent