Has anyone actually read this book?

has anyone actually read this book?

if so, how is it?

Other urls found in this thread:

discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anarcho-communism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If dubs aliens kidnap Donald Trump's son.

>magic isn't real ... but if we pretend it is ...

chaos magic really is embarrassing and more a symptom of irony than many would care to admit

ya blew it

The title should be
>How I profited from an internet mass movement (ha ha thanks for buying, faggots)

chaos magic was great before the meme war and kek

That's not the real cover is it?

oh, but it is.

reroll

WHY DOES THIS EXIST

>this is what happen when memes make contact with reality

I know where the modern incarnation of Kek really came from. It's not a well known fact.

Where?

Well it is better than Lauren Southern's book even if that's not saying much.

This looks like what would happen if we had a "Veeky Forums writes a political manifesto" project

Naw m8 that would just begin with a Joycean thunderword and then go into detail for 200 pages about a Lithuanian nationalist's masturbation habits and slightly bleak, albeit satirical, daily life.

>Great man with a big heart.

and alt-right babies wonder why no one takes them seriously

>UGH WHY DOES NO ONE TAKE US SERIOUSLY
>SHADILAY MY FELLOW DUDERINO WE'RE GONNA SAVE WESTERN CIVILIZATION BRAH
These people make me hate this country more than I already do.

the guy who wrote it has an IQ of 80 or so
t. person who watched 2 of his streams

>t. person who watched 2 of his streams
Those streams are the most frustrating things I've ever watched

hes not wrong (about the jews controlling everything) but the way he puts it is pretty dumb/.

yea, fuck drumpf and fuck white people

Literally reads like a guy who goes on /pol/ but isn't even old enough to remember to keep his powerlevel in check and to communicate using more than memes.

>the Jews control everything
>oh wait we have no proof quick bring up a 2014 infographic and scary pictures of jews around the federal reserve and then PNAC we’ll prove it without proving it that way
>all bad gentiles are shabbos goy kosher nostra didn’t you know user?

>Implying I'm a leftist
>Implying I don't hate Antifa
>Implying these implications
Fuck off. Just because I don't like retards like pic related doesn't mean I'm some Pan-African Communist.

He is playing 4D chess. His prose is meant for you to disregard it as nonsensical. You have no idea how deep it goes.

what would be good enough "proof"? if we can agree on what would constitute as a disproportionate amount of control then it'd be easier to have this discussion

>you remember a time before reddit started flaunting the fact that they went on /pol/ and "hide your powerlevel" was a well-respected adage
Fucking kill me or take me back there

Thinking the Jews control everything is not something /pol/ created, obviously. It's actually blatantly obvious to anyone who's not retarded. Just watching the news and reading the new you can tell. Someone has an agenda and is paying everyone off to say these things. It's not just some intellectual clout of clarity being experienced by every academic and journalist in the US, people at the very top with the very most money pay organisation off to promote a very specific agenda that the masses easily fall for. Just look at Stephen Colbert and anyone with half a brain can realize the dude looks like a puppet, you can practically see his strings.

The fact that people think that there isn't some kind of elite agenda is preposterous when you can search George Soros on wikipedia and find every single piece of information you need to piece the facts together. There's so much blatantly obvious evidence you could take from looking in front of you and looking at the society around you, no infographics needed. You choose to be blinded, you choose to be willingly ignorant. Reality sucks and maybe that's why you choose to ignore it but just think about your surroundings and the red pill will become clear.

This the Jewish Question isn't whether Jews control large swaths of the media or finances. That's obvious to anyone who looks into it. The question is whether this would be a good, bad, or neutral thing.

It reads like it was written by a down syndrome Vox Day

depends on whether you like someone controlling you or not

you are a fool and dont understand that this is a product of a system that gives authority to capital and protects organizations, and to a lesser extent people that accumulate it.
capitalism, and more broadly authority hierarchy failing at a fundamental level has nothing to do with the jews, elites becoming well connected is inevitable

Someone will be controlling you either way. Do you want that person to have your interests in heart or another groups interest?

if you think capitalism and infinite economic growth is good then you should obviously thank the jews and praise moloch. they're top-tier rent-seekers
I personally believe we're on the path towards some kind of annihilation

they dont, im a 22 year old white guy

How come the biggest supporters of communist thinking and thought today are all ultra-rich Jews? You hate capital and expect to create some perfect system where Jews innate desire to steal other people's capital will not come in to play? How will you ensure that your "system" is not being exploited by those at the very top? You can destroy "capital" but you can't destroy the existence of capital and the Jews are going to rob your capital whether you live in a communist society or a capitalist one. They are going to take the wealth that you individually labor for and use it for their selves, knowing they have full control over you and everything you do. But you want this right?

Is mook you asshat

>How come the biggest supporters of communist thinking and thought today are all ultra-rich Jews?
Citation desperately needed.

discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237

whhy even ask when u can use fucking google

The only thing Soros financed institutes have done in my country (former communist) is promote trannies and feminism.

>infinite economic growth
user I...

Did you not see the image I posted? He funded groups against the communist states in favor of open and free market globalism.
Also what do these groups have to do with Jews or communism?

Liberalism isn't communism.

>Neo Liberalism is the same as Liberalism

He's an old man who is profitable, he'll do whatever is going to make him the most bank. He realized the fine line between the two "possible" (I say that because communism is quite literally impossible to make work) economic systems could be exploited, and he could bend entire countries whims to whatever he put money into. Just because he funded against the Soviets doesn't mean he did that because he strongly believes in capitalist morals, he did it because he has no morals at all and saw an opportunity in a state of unrest to make profit.

we just have to keep the economy expanding until the heat death of the universe :^)
I think we had a decent system in sweden, on some level at least. the fact that we had such a high-trust society allowed us to pursue some rather "anti-capitalistic" projects. too bad we were kike'd/neoliberal'd and immigration is slowly eroding that social trust, robbing us of the political project.
when brainstorming on the topic of overcoming neoliberal capitalism I do return to the notion of a high-trust society. tho high-trust might make you automatically susceptible to stuff like multiculturalism and immigration so I don't know

you dont know what capital is and im not a communist. I also have no desire to create any new system. I want to get rid of the bullshit that perpetuates bullshit and let self organization happen. I dont expect you to understand

I'd imagine if you all make it out of the migrant crisis right side up that you'll have a very high ingroup trust while taking a heavily isolationist slant but I don't know much about Swedish politics

you really do tho, how else u gonna mine the diamond planet

>alt-right personalities

Need to be shot. Centrist liberals too.

Please tell me you aren't a leftist and you only hate these people for being pseuds

>How come the biggest supporters of communist thinking and thought today are all ultra-rich Jews?
How come the biggest supporters of capitalism are Jews as well? Really makes one ponder doesn't it.

Anarcho-communist. Unironically. They are pseuds too.

>"Please tell me"
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD RETARD

an isolationistic state wouldn't fare well in this climate. jews have obviously developed the superior strategy; an isolationistic nation that only exists in the people themselves. emergent ethnic nationalism

we just need a scandinavian intergalactic model.

No and if I saw it I'd probably burn it

>Anarcho-communist.
How would you make this happen?

>Guys Soros is a typical heartless businessman who does anything to gain profit
>But remember! He's a communist too!
Why all the people saying that Soros is a communist can't see the flaw in their thinking? He's a liberal (in the original sense of the word), not a commie.

I don't understand this question.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anarcho-communism

/pol/ doesn't understand that you can be pro degeneracy and pro capitalism

>pol doesn't understand that lolbertarians exist
Yes we do

it was never good.
Before the meme war and kek it was just pure reddit.
Leary, RAW, Thornley, Spare, Crowley, were all clowns and not in the funny way, in the pathetic way.

Is this the thread were Veeky Forums finally loses the pretensions and chokes down the red pill? SHUT IT DOWN

who's mot?

Nu/pol/ doesn't though

Anton LeVey?

I didn't mention him because he is worse than pathetic clown, he is a pathetic cynical scammer.

>2 of his streams
Streams of what?

>no proof
go check the ethnicity of the heads of all entertainment/news media corporations and left wing political parties of europe and america and tell me jewish people are accurately represented relative to their demographic in the population

thanks for the input, Fredo
you're smart, not dumb like everybody says

The idea that jews have a lot of power is not a meme. But the idea thst capitalism as we know it today is their fault and hating jews because they are jew instead of hating them because they are ruling class is retarded. If we dethrone the jews you think Christians will do anything different? Or muslim? No. In the name of profit they will all support consumerism, degenerate culture ecc.
You'd rather have a white man putting the dick in your ass? I personally don't like taking dick in the ass from no one. Don't care if he's jew, white, muslim or black. The jew proletarian is still my friend. The sionista ruling class jew is my enemy

Jews would have to own all of the major media corps and banks for there to be proof and you’d have to prove that white wealth which is 28% of global wealth and about 50-60% of american wealth is inconsequential politically
>its not a nazi rw idea
it is though
>jews control everything
>look at George Soros
George Soros isn’t the only person who pays for NGO’s and democratic coups, George Soros isn’t even the most powerful Jewish oligarch you dumb fucking nigger
>look at Stephen Colbert
he’s a liberal catholic democrat

I never said there wasn’t a conspiracy I SAID its not a Jewish conspiracy because many people from other ethnic groups are involved and Jews are in the minority compared to Whites and Asians

You don’t understand how hierarchies work, you don’t understand how markets actually work and you don’t understand how politics works. You’re a fucking dilettante
Jews don’t control most financial institutes or own them, Jews have a large control over media organizations in America and France specifically, white people have an enormous influence over media and own a large enough share of media corps that it would be stupid to say Jews control them
>white ownership is in my interest
no its not this is a false presupposition, everything you say is begging the question
>how come the biggest supporters of communism are jews
they’re not they’re Asians and Russians
its not communism you brain dead retard
>george soros isn’t a capitalist
kys you fucking bug
>we just need fantasy faggot
>all jews are ethnonationalists
>no jews deny Israel’s right to exist

OH WAIT YOU’RE A LYING NAZI
the heads of AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, Tmobile, Sky, BBC, Fox News, 20th century Fox and even Time Warner aren’t Jewish. Jews own: CBS-Viacom, Time Warner, Comcast, CNN

wow congratulations that’s like half the media in America but not even close to controlling anything you fucking nigger

its even more blatant with banking where almost 80% of major financial institutes are headed by white men

kill yourself you parakeet
>the heads of all the leftist parties
lol the heads of all leftist parties aren’t jews at all

get the fuck out of my face you lying bloodthirsty rats

>Jews would have to own all of the major media corps and banks for there to be proof and you’d have to prove that white wealth which is 28% of global wealth and about 50-60% of american wealth is inconsequential politically
wow great definitions there bud, thanks. then I guess that no one has ever had an undue presence in politics/finance. better go tell those south africans to stop worrying about white monopoly capital, also go and tell the khoisan that the zulus aren't literally controlling everything. we're mending the world by the minute over here

>all jews are ethnonationalists
>no jews deny Israel’s right to exist
you're so fucking dull. yea you got me, I tried to argue for the idea that all jews have a magical mental connection and are constantly sharing tips for tricking goyem, not that their group behaviour has enough of an impact to be discussed as a societal/political/financial reality, because tribalism is a thing, in-group preference is a thing and ethnic nepotism is a thing. the obviousness of group's presence can range from the brits in british hong kong to insular people like the amish. I think it should be an approachable topic, even if it ends in conflict. for example, I don't think anyone could walk away from a close-study of the romani people without having some points of contention

the interesting part is not wether jews have an in-group bias but how much more/less of a bias do they have compared to other people

>OH WAIT YOU’RE A LYING NAZI
back to r/chapotraphouse you disgusting eunuch

he has a youtube channel, where he invites alt-lite degenerates and "talk" about things like race realism and why trump is best person ever

he uploads EVERY DAY and the things are 2-3 HOURS EACH

this retard earns money via donations, capitalism is degenerate

praise kek, fellow liberalist

ive got a pdf of Milo's book, with editors notes, calling him out on his bullshit, its hilarious, I should upload it sometime

He's patethic. Baked Alaska is a real life ali g character

what are some essential liberalistism books?

Ayn Locke Mill, so everyone is free and call black people niggers without consequence, freeze peach with un limited laissez faire like Scandinavia

This but unironically sincere.

Every time imageboard shit leaks into the public consciousness they just keep beating the same dead horse until it's a bloody pulped-up mess.
On some level I'm grateful to the alt-lite for helping push Trump but I really just want them to go the fuck away and stop posting 2015-2016 era memes

>we