Here I go

Here I go.

a thread died for this

again on my own

open the door
get on the floor
everybody walk the dinosaur

come the fuck on

i didnt like that the book is super light weight. i hoped such a big book would hold a considerable weight to it. but its filled with air.

>That fucking chicken leg
This is why /fitlit/ was the greatest thing that ever happened to you nerds.

I don't know if that was supposed to be a compliment, but I'm in good shape. Pic doesn't do my leg any justice.

> meat heads pretending to be smart by reading self help books
> dyels trying to be a pro bodybuilders and just going to the gym 3x a week with bitch weight
Yeah real fucking great

As opposed to what? Fat piece of neet shit stinking up his mother's basement?

Shut the fuck up. My mom doesn't have a basement.

True I guess, but there’s authenticity in being a neet. Like Dostoyevsky’s underground man

An authenticy that benefits nobody, not even the neet himself.

You look like shit, mate. It's not like successful people buy these books anyways.

Authenticity*

I won't get triggered by your projection. As if you could judge the way I look from the picture. You seem really invested in trying to make a stranger on the internet feel bad though, you must have a tough existence.

Seething

It's okay, you'll get through it one day. Or not, who knows. Either way, it is okay.

Who said it had to be beneficial? Just like how some facts are useless, self actualization isn’t always helpful.

You aren't replying to the same person. Although /fitlit/ was a prank i sincerely believe that staying up a few days extra could have done some people some good.

Well, then I guess we have reached common ground and there is nothing left to say.

Oh, my apologies. And yes, /fitlit/ was best combo board and also the true patrician lifestyle.

>Authenticity
> Not Beneficial
By what involuted standards? William Blake's?

Is authentic misery not misery still?