Why do nazi's and soyboy's love this pseud so much?

Why do nazi's and soyboy's love this pseud so much?

because they need to clean their rooms, and sky high divorce rates in the 80s and 90s left them in need of male guidance

nazis hate him with a rage I have seldom seen them direct towards anything ever. There is a constant torrent of enraged Nazis shitposting about how much they hate Peterson on pol at all times

Pol is retarded, people are retarded.

Because they think sjw's are whats holding the world back from being a utopia

lol i hate those retard's. hey poltards, i'm here to punch nazis and chew bubblegum, and i'm all out of gum! xDDDD

Because he can use apostrophes correctly.

>sky high divorce rates in the 80s and 90s left them in need of male guidance
You talk like a pseud and your shits all retarded.
>implying it's going to stop
We know what you're trying to do, even if you don't know it yourself.

They’re both retarded

He's done a remarkable job making them feel like their worthless, cheeto-dust-covered lives not only matter, but have some epic purpose.

>fight the dragon
>face the monster
>become the hero

etc.

Because he slays dragons and teaches you how to one day slay them yourself.

this is the shit.
cleaning your room equals fighting the dragon of chaos and manifesting order on the edge of existence of the jing jang

>nazi's
>soyboys
good job op, literally the 2 groups that hate him more than anyone else

Clearly you have never looked at his fanbase.

>im going to recite his insights as though that proves something
youre a faggot dude

I'm sorry for bullying all the petercucks and calling you cucks but you guys were really obnoxious, but I love JP for being the only one in the whole entire world to stand up against the left-liberal domination

I hope Žižek and Peterson will find understanding and commonground during their debate, perhaps even an alliance?

clearly you have never looked at his fanbase clearly

Is that one of his fans? Looks like a hipster, which is different from a soyboy.

The majority of his fans are normie college students from what I've seen. Nazis despise him because he's anti-collectivism and pro-individualism/classical liberalism. He's denounced the far right and alt-right multiple times. Soyboys hate him because he won't use tranny pronouns and he advocates typical gender roles and western values. He's also pro capitalism and he's constantly shit talking Marxism (the essential soyboy school of thought).

Peterson is one of the only people that keeps me (a little) humble.

Even though I know it isn't the best way to go through life, I pretty much think everyone is considerably dumber than me or, at most, as smart. I have never met anyone that I believe to be smarter.

Peterson, along with a few other great thinkers, sets the bar incredibly high. It keeps me grounded. I'm sure all the genius mathematicians are slightly smarter too but I don't engage with their abilities so I don't care.

Oh Jesus is this a new copypasta? I like it

I like that we are doing this.

This except for me it's Stefan Molyneux and Milo Yiannopoulos

I try to re-frame my annoyance for just how grating and insufferable teenage Peterson fans are by reminding myself that all teenagers are like this.

kek

this board is so gay and passive aggressive you can tell /leftypol/ and left twitter are from here

despite all your rage, your father's still trapped in a cage

Fuck, I think I just got rused.

my thoughts as wellyou can smell the fat and unfunny humor

Lack of father figures.

>accusing others of being passive aggressive while being a passive aggressive whiny bitch

that’s an aggressive statement of aggravation, you aggravate me with your mosquito bite rhetoric you little twerp. the faggot was being a faggot now i have to see his faggotry multiple times because pseudo intellectual dunning kreuger collitch students think its fucking funny FUCK YOU nigger

Surrogate father. It's like how the /v/jects like let's players because it makes them feel like they have friends or how the lumpen/pol/ like their alt-right loser buddies because they feel like they're a part of something.

such a poor analysis. and you call yourself a marxist. no wonder leftist thinking has deteriorated so

How is it a poor analysis? That is what it is.

I think people should have orderly rooms, though. Nothing bad about keeping clean and organised.

Peterstein is bad. He basically milks disaffected young frogmen for money. Plus, he deflects on the Jewish question and has a Jewish wife.

Because it's a stupid question to ask

you could be talking about the degradation of being to having to watching or perhaps try some psychoanalysis yet you just make some pedestrian observation that doesn't even describe the true situation

like a true fag

Falseflag bait thread but seriously, why are leftists so astonishingly anally devastated by this guy? All he's advocating is basic common sense to give a reason to young men to not hate their lives and accept responsibility. Is it because of identity politics?