I want books of the mentally insane

I want books of the mentally insane
Written by crazy people, about crazy people, studies about crazy people
I want it all; journals, manifestos, biographies, even sketch books.
Please

Other urls found in this thread:

aryanism.net/wp-content/uploads/Adolf-Hitler-The-Ultimate-Avatar-Part-One.pdf
washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/longterm/unabomber/manifesto.text.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=pFfc151Zkg4
gutenberg.org/ebooks/44108
twitter.com/AnonBabble

my diary desu

just find authors with mental disorders, many well known books are written by authors with mental problems, just google it man.

Francis E. Dec; Communist Gangster Computer God schizophrenic guy.
Gene Ray; timecube guy.

That's all that comes to mind right now.

I found an italian writer, ciro discepolo, who writes about astrology. He reads pretty delusional, though not dangerously crazy

anti-oedipus

Read your own mind.

where's that schizo website about the nature of the universe, i lost it again
you know, the geometrical ramblings, if you've read it you'll probably know what I'm talking about

Read the journals of eric harris and dylan klebold

Just browse Veeky Forums for a week.

"Why," they ask me, "have you risked so much, putting in danger the literary
work of a lifetime? Is it that you don't know all the publishers in the world are in
the hands of Jews? Now, when your books are translated into German, into
English and other languages, when they are read in many countries, you set
yourself up to write openly in favor of Hitler and discover his esotericism… This
is madness, if you were not someone who knows of the omnipresent power and
total control of life by Judaism… But you have been a diplomat and have been
able to penetrate to the bottom of the historic events of the present and past; like no
one else you have had the possibility, the knowledge and the means to know it; you
have travelled the world right and left, you know… And you have not only risked
your work, you risk your life…"

So my friends, my relatives, even my enemies have spoken to me.

Because today that is how people talk. That is the voice of our times. But I
am not of these times, nor of this world, nor of these days. I am from another
planet. I am from the Morning Star. I am not afraid of losing everything,
including life. Furthermore, the motto on my coat-of-arms reads: "My honor is
loyalty." Yes, loyalty to the ideals, the dreams, the past glory of the night, the
ghosts of lost friends, the golden shadows, the echo of their steps, to the old streets
and cities, and all that which escapes the light this martyred earth projects, the
longing for a Golden Age, when heroes still lingered among us, when the Gods
were still talking to us. For I am among those who spoke with the Gods…
aryanism.net/wp-content/uploads/Adolf-Hitler-The-Ultimate-Avatar-Part-One.pdf

>El Rodgers
We Need To Talk About Kevin. I just made a thread for it.

unabomber manifesto

Assuming you've already read My Twisted World

Hölderlins Turmgedichte (tower poems)

dostoyevsky
hamsun
pound
ralph chubb
henry darger

Elrond Hubbard

Completely sane

Randy Stair
>welcome to the squad

Diary of Vaslav Nijinsky: Unexpurgated Version

Best diary chronicling a schizo break. Diary is even better when you know the backstory of the guy writing it.

currently reading the unabomber manifesto. very fucking interesting.

He posits that industrial society has taken away human freedom and left a wake of depression and psychological problems in the modern day human.

the guy is a harvard educated mathematician and kill several people over this ideology.

he was a child prodigy who couldn't produce as an adult so he decided to go full edgelord to distract from his failings

here's da link BOIIII

washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/longterm/unabomber/manifesto.text.htm

idk about that but a lot of what he says makes sense

what about it makes sense? "the world is messed" woah insightful he's so rite

not a book but here's a damn interesting interview with serial killer ed kemper

youtube.com/watch?v=pFfc151Zkg4

>humanity is servile to the system and not the other way around
>this creates lack of the "power process" or autonomy
>why a large portion of people are depressed or feel hopeless because they lack freedom and a sense of purpose
>can't have freedom within a technological-industrial state because the state is can't be run to meet these ends unless those "freedoms" are already servile to the state, in which case it is not freedom

I'm a bit more than half way through, but I don't see how his philosophy is hard to understand.

Amounting his manifesto to "the world is messed" seems inappropriately reductive.

it's not hard to understand, it just sounds like bad anarchist writing, i mean this dude was a harvard professor, if he had anything insightful to say surely he could have had it published by a respected press and then took the show on the road chomsky style, but he has nothing worthwhile to say so he didn't

>insightful to say surely he could have had it published by a respected press and then took the show on the road chomsky style

Have you read his manifesto? The point of it seems to be to urge people to destroy society as we know it. No publisher in their right mind would publish that.

More importantly, his goal wasn't "reformation," it was "revolution." Somehow I don't think book touring was on his list of activities toward that end. The whole idea of getting published seems to go against his luddite ideology.

But he did get published in the washington post and NY Times after he killed some people, if you wanna count that.

>professor urges people to destroy society

like i said, nothing new here

what other professors have put it the way unabomber did? im actually asking bc i dont know.

To be fair he did attempt to destroy society, that's more than most revolution supporters can say, while they sit on their ass waiting for the second coming of Marx

doesn't respond

Try the inferno by august strindberg gutenberg.org/ebooks/44108 this is the diary of a brilliant author who is mentally ill and is sometimes seen as a misogynist so he should be popular here

well how about that eco-terrorist that used to send naive kids out to blow up farms and shit? ok maybe he wasn't a professor, but it's the same kind of crap, even some crusty old bakunin reads the same way, but like less of an angsty bitch, but really i haven't been into "radical" crap in a while, but there's plenty of privileged white guys writing about how society is bad and we need to smash it and start over...

seems like u haven't surveyed the history of radical thought...start with babeuf and follow it all the way up to whatever retard bomb thrower the kids are reading today, then see if u still think some failed academic turned terrorist is writing deep stuff

sorry, i'm not a teen anymore, i don't have a rolodex full of civilization hating professors handy, but the fact that u got ur mind blown by some wackos manifesto makes seem as if u might be on the brainlet spectrum

why are you so butthurt? I was merely pointing out that there may be some valid claims in his writing. You're right though, I'm unfamiliar with "radical thought" as pertains to anarchism, though I do have an actual degree in philosophy. Just because someone doesn't know something that you might know doesn't make you better than them. I suggest you grow up bucko and not come to tears over an internet debate.

>has a degree in philosophy
>not familiar with radical thought

ask for your money back

>as pertains to anarchism

Are you really this myopic?