Read this book, you fucking virgins

Read this book, you fucking virgins

Other urls found in this thread:

w-anton.com/about-the-author-w-anton/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Post this on /pol/ instead

>implying women want men who spend their lives reading books on how to please women

fr if you need this book it's already too late

What is the criteria for being an international bestseller? Considering how books have that slapped on the cover, I can't imagine that the bar is too high.

If a book sells well in any bookstore from another country, then it becomes an international best seller.

I imagine if your book was in a top 5 seller anywhere for at least an hour in at least one foreign country that you can legally slap on "bestseller" with some contrived legal jargon backing it.

This book actually tells you why you should read it in front of women

>giving women what they want
>ever
my wews shall go forth and multiply

heh

I know exactly what women want, and I'm p good at giving it to them. But why should I? The vast majority of them, even the good ones, are basically teenagers: unable to express their true desires or communicate dissatisfaction but through sulking and passive aggression. Relationships with women are a waste of my fucking time.

If you care what women want you've already failed as a man.

>le redpill
Man PUA really try hard to sell this idea that all women want the same thing and btw the advice doesn't work. There is a difference between being a cunt and teasing something PUA don't understand. Just date women a few years younger than you and you will find sucess

>unable to express their true desires or communicate dissatisfaction

*sniff* nobody can, dude. this is basic lacan

lacan sounds like a brainlet. KNOW THYSELF. people can express themselves to a satisfactory degree, even while respecting social norms. it is a simple and useless excuse to say no one can really know themselves and therefore cannot express themselves.

>people can express themselves to a satisfactory degree,
you have triggered the entire Western humanities

>KNOW THYSELF
what a shitty platitude. nmobody can express their true object of desire i.e. object petit a because the unfulfilled desire starts to develop since the mirror stage, evidently pre-language. start to recognize the symptome in yourself would be wiser advise.

it's not a platitude, fucko. it's an exhortation to self inquiry.
>start to recognize the symptome in yourself would be wiser advise.
that's basically the same directive, except couched in modern terms and connoting that there is something "wrong" about the self already. stop being a brainlet.

good. maybe they'll spring to action and do something useful.

I KNOW that you didn't even bother to read a single page of that book.

>To regard females as "sex objects" is both natural and desirable for men[...]
>to stand up and defend this statement is not politically correct these days

I already did, it is subpar PUA crap.

Man, imagine being such a beta that you not only wish to serve random women you've never met but also need a self help book to do it.
Its like can you imagine the jews in Auschwitz sitting there reading a book titled "How to be Enslaved in Nazi Germany: Concentration Camps and You!"

>jews in Auschwitz

>it's an exhortation to self inquiry.
it's criminally uncurious and incredibly self-complacent though

what does it even mean to know thyself if you can't even face your anxiety-filled reality

This is true.

>pua
literature board

>needing a self help book on how to pick up women
There’s a difference between being able to date women and have successful relationships with them and being successful in picking women up. Books like these teach neither, dating and relationships are something that you have to develop yourself because it is based mostly on intuition and your nature otherwise you attract the wrong type of women.

Veeky Forums sure needs it.
>Hey! Could you please not email me stuff like this? Thanks :)

>if i continue lying about the genocide my friends did it didn’t really happen but i wish it did and im gonna do my best to make sure it does again

>911
jews confirmed for doing 911

top kek, well meme’d
too bad there’s no evidence the Dancing Israelis were doing anything but tailing islamic terrorists and all evidence points to the Saudis and CIA doing the deed which would implicate some Jews but mostly White elites

To build character by trying not to cry from their laughs?

Let's see... women want
1. money
2. good looks
3. money

>it's another thinly-veiled thread about sex or the lack thereof
do you idiots never get tired of this?

I've consciously decided to afk the game

You could've post your dids and vagai for a change.

I cant read. Im just here to shitpost.

Sex is inescapable. Its the uxkint tlrphant in the room, so its better to straight talk about sex than pretend to like Infinite Jest just because you want to fuck an indie qt.

This.

harrowing

a "best seller"
is when a book reaches a certain number of copies sold
I think its like 250,000

adding "international" to the tag line means that worldwide it sold 250,000 copies.

Which is why New York Times Best Seller is probably better becuase that means it sold 250,000 copies in US /Western World.

>W. Anton

Crude, absolutely no finesse.

Is there any particular reason to care about what women want?

the saudis (the royal family) are jews, though

I thought New York Times Best Seller meant that the book sold well in a random selection of bookstores in America.

Top kek, thread saved, new meme is born.

actually:

1. good looks

thats it.

if you were a permavirgin maybe you'd understand. it's hard to think about anything else for too long.

Despite the lurid cover, this is actually a good book.

T. Salty virgin

It took me a while to realize, but reading philosophy and thinking about the meaning of life and truly understanding one's self does exponentially more for somebody who wants/needs to get laid compared to these pseudo-bullshit pickup artist rags. In fact, these pathetic books only make things worse because they will only amplify your insecurities

my coworker must be a closeted mgtow. he keeps dropping random knowledge like "most men never marry," "we've become atomized," "work is a means to an end, all i care about is social relationships," yet he shows near contempt for just about everyone. guy is real smart, smarter than me, so i guess i'm asking - where did this shit come from?

>caring about what women want
LOL

it's the pretense of being interesting what aids you.

what women look out in dating is for interesting guys, hopefully more interesting than themselves but not necessarily. hopefully the guy they are dating is enough to distract them from their menial, insipid lives.
that's why they are attracted to rich guys. stupid normies confuse being rich with being interesting because society supposedly rewards wit and intelligence with money.

And it's on libgen

You all are so FUCKING pathetic. Looking for sex and love when you could be doing something truly worthwhile.

I dont fall for the silly trick of love that infects human minds rendering them utterly useless. I have achieved peak schopenhauer and have effectively mentally castrated myself. I can honestly say I have reached enlightenment.

Is it not completely obvious?

More accurately, they want:

1. reliability and responsibility (qualities conducive of raising children)

2. good hygiene and fashion sense (qualities conducive of having a healthy social life together)

3. a romantic element in you that is difficult to tame if possible at all, like an inclination / passion (quality conducive of interesting talk and good sex)

I don't need to read a book. Women want:

1.good looks
2.money/status
3.good looks

lol

People who say shit like "good looks are the only important thing" are lazy, talentless, insicure faggots who's rather blame their social problems on something out of their control.
Even pick up "artist" pieces of shit know this.
Most of the sex symbols in media aren't even that good looking to begin with.
At least reconize your fault in this instead of blaming "MUH JAW IS 5 MILLIMETERS TOO SHORT" or "I DON'T HAVE A 6 PACK".
Bunch of fucking autist, bet half of you are americans too

In my workplace a smart person would not say these things. You can get lynched for much less.

Talking about sex and analysing the frame of it is much more interesting than sex itself.

>when you could be doing something truly worthwhile.
Like what?

They want a guy with a good sense of humour and strong.
So a ninja-clown.

reading this now makes me realize what a repulsive indecisive feminine faggot I must look like

these sort of books seem to trail off into retardedness the more practical advice they offer

If you need to read something like this then you're too far lost already

What you laughin at, boy?

>What you laughin at, boy?

they’re not at all, that’s a Shiite lie made up by international fascist propaganda syndicates they’re just extremely greedy semites

I make you laugh, I'm here to fuckin amuse you?

so how come israel has beef with all the muslim countries in the region except saudi arabia? really extracts my oil

Just... you know, how you tell the story...

Post an excerpt or one of the points

I don't understand how PUA can know the things they do about women and still want to be around them.

they don't have beef with Jordan-Egypt-Saudi Arabia because they're all US allies. however Jews are not allowed into Saudi Arabia and the Saudis actively fund terrorism that harms Israelis. Its an ambivalent "the enemy of my enemy is my provisional pseudo-friend" relationship, im sure if Zio elites had their way SA would be a democratic open borders nation with Jewish investment and businesses allowed inside. The relationship between Israel and Egypt is strained, bloodstained, but they are not actively warring with each other nor trying to destroy each other anymore. Its really Syria-Iran-Lebanon-Qatar that are completely at odds with Israel

>talking to women in 2018

>has to read a book to have women attracted to him and wanting his dick
LMAO.
Never going to make it.
I can't imagine how ugly and unmasculine some of you must be.

the ugly part is all that matters you can be a sniveling pussy twerp as long as you are handsome and above 5'10 you're fine with women, they're really much dumber than autists realize. All that matters is Face, Height, Frame, Cock Size, Wallet Size, Social Circle in that order

but that's what i mean, jews aren't even allowed inside saudi arabia, but if poland passes some law about the holocaust that has nothing to do with israel they go buts, and saudi arabia banned jews, but when israel goes on a bombing spree against some refugee camp u never hear a peep from the saudis meanwhile even gay ass jordan gets mad, so like wtf

i don't give a shit either way, but it's like iran has jews in it's fucking parliament, meanwhile jews are completely banned from saudi arabia, but israel never says anything bad about the saudis only iran

>tfw poor, but good lucking with actual personality, going to marry a girl with a multi-million dollar inheritance.

>women won't talk to me and it must be because of the things I can't change rather than the things I can
Fag

well you mixed premises together that aren't related to each other to engineer a conclusion that doesn't follow

The Saudis don't care about refugees and never have, they refused to take Palestinian refugees for 70 years and so have other Arab states. They're very clandestine and selfish as a nation. Poland passed laws where you can't talk about Polish complicity in the Holocaust and also banning people who are not direct descendants of victims from collecting reparations (which is justifiable, though the first is absolutely inexcusable censorship and revisionism). Jordan gets mad because the Jordanians know most Palestinians are their people LARPing and don't want their co-ethnic getting murdered. Israel also does military operations near the Jordanian and Syrian borders constantly which upsets them and the Lebanese. Its just a different situation but the Jordanians are not actively trying to kill Israelis or oust the Jews from Israel. You're missing the point which is that the Saudi-Israeli alliance is tentative, strained and mutually advantageous a lot like the CCP and USSR's alliance in the 50's before they split. They have a common enemy in Iran and they both feed from the same hand, the United States. Jews are not liked at all by the Saudis and the Saudis are not welcome in Israel. Of course the richest elites from both nations intermingle and fraternize often outside the borders of their countries but we saw this even with the Nazis and the Anglos, there were British bankers going to lunch with Nazi finance ministers while the war was raging. The elites don't really follow the same rules as the populations. But, the official position is that Israel is not an immediate threat to Saudi rule and they both want Iran gone for different though converging reasons (Israel wants to steam roll Syria and Lebanon, seize access to natural gas, water, minerals and oil; Saudis want to control the oil supply in the Persian Gulf and the Levant). Geo-politics does not work along a Jews vs Us dynamic like /pol/ thinks which is why no one from /pol/ will ever work for a strategic institute like CSIS or Catham House or as a pentagon consultant

just wear a peacoat or a velvet blazer all the time, i've seen the most cringy spergs with speech impediments, acne, low intelligence, and so, get all kinds of interesting from girls just because they wear some kind of blazer or jacket, men are shallow since they like round asses and perky tits, but women are even more shallow since they don't even care about the guys genes, just if he managed to find a "mysterious" blazer at a thrift shop, like "woah u found a peacoat at salvation army? cleary your genes are desirable and you will be able to protect and provide for a family!" women are just not that smart

That's bullshit, women care about genes, that's why they want tall and attractive men.

“…I wrote The Manual because I rather meet my beautiful women than teach guys get girls…”

w-anton.com/about-the-author-w-anton/

>mfw when some jidf shill writes this long ass thing

dude like i said i don't really care save your essays for /pol/

well ya of course u can't be a manlet everyone knows those guys are insecure and have small dicks, that goes without saying

ok man whatever you can believe whatever the fuck you want, but when you come on neutral boards and then people contradict you calling them JIDF shills makes your position look weak
please shut the fuck up you PUA parasite narcissist
this. there is only one truth FHF and then dick size, wealth, sociability
that's not what I said, however being attractive, then tall, then strong and big, then well endowed, then wealthy, then well liked by lots of desirable people has a marked effect on success with top tier women. Its not hard to get an ugly chubby gf by being a mediocre bug with a bad face whose skinnyfat. Its extremely difficult to get a 9/10 or even 8/10 gf if you are 5'6, have a 5" penis, are not that popular (but maybe have really close ties with friends you care for) and are just funny and pleasant to be around, even if you put yourself out there and do all the right things. Biology matters, we are not ghosts inside of meat suits, we are our bodies and genes. Darwinian selection is real, women are the sexual selection mechanisms for our species, they will pass you over for a less funny, dumber, nastier guy who is taller, sexier and wealthier. There is nothing immoral about this, they're just protecting their eggs from low fitness mates. Sex is not divorced from reproduction, if it was people would randomly picked partners or would pick them based on just personality traits, but this is absolutely not the case at all. Dating apps prove this as does not being blind at parties or social events with younger adults

>makes your position look weak

i don't have a position you paranoid moron, the fact that questioning why saudi arabia and israel never make public statements about each other really triggered tf out out of you lol

>please shut the fuck up you PUA parasite narcissist
>this. there is only one truth FHF and then dick size, wealth, sociability

lolllll

your position was that Jews weren't killed in the holocaust, then Jews did 9/11, then Saudis are Jews, then "why don't Israel and SA talk about each other" (which it wasn't it was why don't the Saudis attack the Jews or oppose them, which I answered), now you're acting like you're just asking innocuous questions. You weren't asking innocuous questions you were insinuating things, I pretended you were asking innocuous questions and then answered all of them thoroughly to the best of my abilities
biodeterminism rules everything around you faggot deal with it

PUA's are psychologizing predatory snakeoil salesman who pick on genetic sludge that will never do better than a 7/10 one night stand or a 6/10 GF. You cannot break the great vaginal ceiling user if you do not have a handsome face, huge wallet or big cock/lots of friends. It is proven over and over with scientific studies. I am not a narcissist for repeating what is basically evo-bio common sense. You are a narcissist for spending all your fucking money on peacocking and trying to sell people your self-help garbage. All that matters is your genes that's it. If you got good genes, then excellent you will have lots of sex and fun times with friends. If not, then you will have to subsist off of intermittent sex, less friends and harder time having attractive mates. This is scientific, this is backed up by literally endless studies on human mating patterns.

both of you are mentally ill and need to look closely at reality without inserting cognitive biases

>your position was that Jews weren't killed in the holocaust, then Jews did 9/11, then Saudis are Jews

what the FUCK are you talking about? seek help my dude jesus christ

see: Regardless I've answered all of your questions, you can try to gas light or bend my words but its clear from the first what I was saying to you. Goodbye /pol/

I don't think so buttercup

t.

>What women want
Veeky Forums has read the Wife of Bath's Tale and knows the answer

I've seen lots of guys who are my height (5'5) walking around the streets with cute little gfs they're pretty average looking face wise too. I think you just want a reason to not try and better yourself. I was this way too once and it's a waste of time. These things are outside of your control, nothing you can do about it so work on the things you can. Don't be a slave to your own insecurities.

Europoors have life on easy mode when it comes to sex and relationships fuck out of here.
Dont assume because you can be an autist who doesnt even know how to drive a car and get laid that it's just as easy everywhere else. Oh and if somehow you're still too autistic you fuckers have prostitution. Europeans you should be banned from discussing this topic.

>"Dedicated to all the beautiful women in the world, especially those I have made love to."

fucking shivers, man.

All males want women. However, not all males will admit this, and very few actually act like it. Instead, most of them focus more on making money than on making love. They put more effort into getting a promotion than getting a
girl. They spend more time with males than with females and more time talking
about women than to women. They do this because they believe they need to, not because they really want to, and they have either no idea or too many bad ideas about how to get girls because no one teaches them how to seduce women properly. Despite its
significance in life and the universal expectation of the male to take the
initiative, courtship is something males are left to discover and learn all by themselves, and most never do. Parents teach their sons all kinds of things, but they do not teach them how to find the woman of their dreams or what to do
when they see her. Boys certainly do not learn about seduction in school either, despite spending more than a decade there preparing for supposed real life. All that males have are their friends, who are just as clueless as they are, and ideas from movies, stories, and ads — ideas that are conceived by similarly
uneducated and inexperienced people and sometimes carried out with ulterior motives, such as selling a certain product. Thus, most males never really learn how to get the girls they want and just come up with foolish ideas they try repeatedly until luck lands in their favor or a female finds them. This results in a hilarious mess to watch for those of us who
know how it all really works, but the mess is not as entertaining if you’re in the
middle of it.

Most males make excuses about why they avoid women altogether, or they approach women but always with an excuse. The specific methods and maneuvers can vary endlessly, but they all have two things in common: They are both indirect and ineffective, and they include pretending to bump into women,asking to light their cigarettes, joining dance classes, asking for directions, dressing outrageously to get attention, asking friends for introductions, forming strong friendships with women first, passing notes in class, offering to buy drinks, and buying a cute puppy hoping it will run up to a woman or draw her attention. It seems as if males will try anything other than walking up to women all by themselves and talking to them without hiding their intentions as if women
were highly dangerous or uninterested in men.
To be indirect and to rely on contrived circumstances to meet women is the norm, so no one ever steps back and considers this process or its necessity, even though it is ineffective and odd. This pattern is overlooked because it is so prevalent, like trees in a forest.