What the fuck was he's problem?

What the fuck was he's problem?

>lol dude you secretly want to fuck your mother and kill you father im totally not projecting at all

Other urls found in this thread:

getyarn.io/yarn-clip/f67390b0-d168-407e-9e59-43b5835cbf2b
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

But I do want to do that

Yeah, same. Or at least I did when I was a kid.

but my mom is hot

My mom was a figure skater and she was hot

You know by looking at that picture that he didn’t cut his nails as often as he should have.

Yes im that good.

he has the hands of a woman.
no scars or callouses.
the hands of a nanny than a farmer or mill worker.
so he blames all father figures and mother figures as the focus of your "psychic problems"
becuase he assumes his parents are as universal as others.

He probably lived a sheltered and "aristocratic" life.And resents that because he cant empathize with a majority of his clients. and has to resort to transference and projection to understand his clients.

Imagine using the notion of projection in this context, seemingly oblivious of its provenance...

The working class hate their parents just as much. In fact many of them do kill their fathers and fuck their mothers. Freud's problem was that he felt constrained by bourgeois morality and then went about justifying it. His most important concept is The Death Drive but he died before it was fully developed.

t. construction worker and reading enthusiast

because those complexes develop at the very primitive phase of human development. think about a male baby infant who believes himself to be the center of the world, thinking his mother sole reason of existence is himself.

now think about the emotional trauma and confusion it means for the mother to suddenly be absent. the realization that the absence of the mother can only be the fatheris probably the most emasculating experience you can possibly live through, wouldn't you hate your father also?

Freud is too well known, so the secretly want his mother has become a meme. He has convinced men that they want to fuck their mothers.

Sexuality has no morality or reason and Freud attempted a method to impose bourgeois western values on it. He unintentionally exposed the futility of any such attempt.

> In fact many of them do kill their fathers and fuck their mothers
No

Most of his patients were from the higher circles of Vienna, so he could easily relate to his patients.

Illiterate retard.

Um yea bud these kinds of crimes are pretty common among the lower classes of the world.

His problem was his Atheism and he didn’t know how the daddy-mommy-me triangle related to the Holy Trinity

Good post

You can't analyse yourself since you're the one defending yourself from painful ideas. He was well aware of a lot of his shit though.

>muh working class is pure of heart

only fucking faggots who didn't grow up in the working class believe this shit.

Nobody in this thread has thoroughly read Freud.

How can you know if you haven't read him?

hahahaha you are an absolute fucking retard just bullshit to try and suck more freud dick

>being a middle class pseudo intellectual
You guys and your silver spoon outlooks blurting utter nonsense trying to look cool amongst your chums in Starbucks/university coffee hall will never cease to amaze and dumbfound me

literally everybody on this site is middle class though?

to be upper class you have to rich and i mean really not just half a mil saved up

actually read freud next time before repeating vague platitudious criticism you illiterate moron

What a load of bullshit,
>thinking his mother sole reason of existence is himself
does it?
>the realization that the absence of the mother can only be the fatheris probably the most emasculating experience you can possibly live through, wouldn't you hate your father also?
Her absence can have many reasons. There is no reason a kid would only relate it to the father. It just notices mom is gone.

getyarn.io/yarn-clip/f67390b0-d168-407e-9e59-43b5835cbf2b

This is excellent bait or you dont see the irony here