People who have desactivated their social media accounts for more time of reading

People who have desactivated their social media accounts for more time of reading
How s your life now?

>tfw don't know how to deactivate my Veeky Forums account

I could stop everything but Veeky Forums, this shit way too addictive

/thread

I never had any to begin with.
Fucking normalfags need to leave right the fuck now.

fpbp

how can one be so edgy

I feel much better without any social media.
Become an ascetic.

I deactivated my social media accounts because they depress me. Not to read more.

What if i told you that you were on social media right now?

>>What if i told you that you were on social media right now?
this

That's incorrect.

iktf - i dont have any social media apps and i still spend hours HOURS on Veeky Forums

No wonder I'm still depressed.

Only got close relatives on FB, friends can contact me directly on WhatsApp (no groups apps). No Twitter , Instagram etc.

Feels good but sometimes I got a gut feeling I'm missing out.

>having a social media account to being with

I have only twitter account with baseball and hockey news. Trying not to read comments, cause murricans bring politics everywhere.

I have more time to read my favorite book

this, stop corrupting the board with your boring disgusting neurotypical presence

You aren't missing out

Social media gets used less as you get older

As long as you can contact and be contatced by the people you talk too you are only missing out on what old friends are doing for fun

You're not missing out on anything. Twitter is depressing, Instagram is depressing, even Youtube and Netflix takes its toll. Don't even get me started on Facebook
My phone broke January 1st and I told myself I'd use this as an opportunity to have more alone time and chill out. It's boring and you spend more time thinking about how bored you are, but you end up forgiving yourself for having a boring life and decide to just do what you know best and try harder to gain a more in depth understanding of your environments. This is obviously only an option if you're in a positive environment and know where to find more wholesome sources of entertainment. For example I'm reading the Bible more, I'm loosely reading around interesting topics on Wikipedia and I'm calling my friends and spending more time with people I know personally instead of the weird and violent personalities you find on the internet. This has made me a whole lot less anxious, I'm learning to appreciate the commoners (normies) I come into contact with on a daily basis, I'm less depressed and I'm spending more time drawing, reading, playing music and life is just good. It's as if I've gone back to how it was in 2005 when all I cared about was school and how long away summer was. It's a good feel man

Dude. You and me could be best friends. May your first child be a masculine child.

Ive never had any social media account ever. AMA