Be me

>be me
>wake up at 9 or 10 am still feeling tired
>read 40 pages of Atlas Shrugged but it's a bit boring and I feel like a consumerwhore
>start going through an engineering maths textbook to stop feeling like such a pleb
>the maths book is starting to get really boring and I just do the exercises without gaining a lot of understanding- a side effect of setting myself the goal of going through some of it for no reason and without real interest
>go through a tiny bit of SICP and am bored by it
>see review of it online saying how incredible it is
>suddenly get overwhelmed with the feeling that I have so much boring work to do in the future
>don't have the balls to follow my own preferences and intuitions
>too tired to go to the gym today so I leave flat at 3 pm to walk around central London and feel sad about life
>told myself yesterday was the last day of binging and coffee but decide today will be the last day- will go to McDonalds later today (and will inevitably have a second binge like I do on most Saturdays as I go home with ice cream and chocolate as I realise what an ugly beta loser I am)
>was going to borrow a book from the library about Romans to have something more entertaining to read but postpone it to later- the thought of walking through the streets as an ugly male holding a book while surrounded by normies feels overly affected and insincere, which could cause people to think I'm deluded with a false hope (same reason I don't do arm isolation exercises in the gym)

Just be yourself, bro!

What are you trying to say get to the point

Veeky Forums - literature

What type of music are you into Londonfrog?

It is the life of a beta ugly loser in 2018. The facts are below but I leave them out now for conciseness

>be me
>be an ugly beta 27 year old male with no friends or social experiences since school, no female attention ever, never been to pub, club or party
>too ugly and not normie enough to pass job interviews for better jobs
>become the ugly loser loner nobody talks to within one day of all my jobs
>have fully taken the blackpill / lookspill and know I will have a life ten times harder than any normie's
>feel like a cuck when working hard because women and Chads get everything handed to them
>being outside is demoralising because people seem disgusted by me but being inside makes me feel like my youth is gone
>get lied to by a society that wants to use me as a disposable battery
>have job in London that requires zero work but still feel bad
>know that 9-5 wageslavery will feel worse

It’s your own fucking fault for falling for the STEM meme

I was just at the British museum, feeling sad about seeing all the normies studying what they love during the primes of their lives

I just walked through the University of London area, feeling sad about seeing all the normie etc

Congrats on living a non-authentic life.
Either drop the "non-authentic" part or the latter.

Post a pic

wtf man amazed your thread didn't get pruned

I walked through the city of London and it was foggy and deserted. My life is like blade runner 2049

Learn to do things that are unpleasant or boring in the shorter term. It pays dividends. Books like SICP take a while to get into the groove of. I promise you you won't regret it if you do most or all of the exercises.

KILL
YOUR
SELF

Hey Frogbro have you read Whatever by Houellebecq?

I just went to mcdonalds and it wasn't as good as I thought it would be.

Yes, and his other books

>the thought of walking through the streets as an ugly male holding a book while surrounded by normies feels overly affected and insincere, which could cause people to think I'm deluded with a false hope (same reason I don't do arm isolation exercises in the gym)
kekekeke

Damn I was at the British museum too this afternoon (I'm a french tourist), I don't think I saw any sad paki there. What do you look like exactly?

Oops, I meant to write British library.

congrats on being a newfag

Too bad. I wanted to go there but had no time, is it a good thing to visit?

This

You need to just buy a diary at this point

You're obviously depressed. Eat healthy, if that doesn't help get on anti-depressants.

Why do you post this thread every week. What do you expect us to do about it? Do you think you'll get some kind of epiphany from reading replies?

(you)s are a commodity if you didn't know

I reported this thread, why isn't it gone?

Same
Pills only cut off the physical aspects of depression

because its funny and attracts newfags who have high degree of self-importance