Let's get straight to the fucking heart of the matter here...

Let's get straight to the fucking heart of the matter here. How do we come across as high IQ to other people with preferably minimal effort? What steps can somebody immediately take to seem high IQ? And it has to be time efficient. Of course you could spend 1000 hours learning Latin and Ancient Greek but nobody here will do that. I have a few ideas.

High IQ brilliant types never ever talk about hard work or any of that. You work hard but only in secret. You downplay all hard work and pretend you do things last minute and without preparation.

A through knowledge of the Greeks and Romans, maybe only about 20 books are necessary to know more than almost anyone.

Never ever be the first to comment or bring up the topic of current events. Pretend you don't know what Game of thrones is or what Slytherin is, and so on. If politics is brought up, try to maintain a haughty and amused demeanour if mainstream topics or parties are talked about and a slightly more interested but still neutral tone if non mainstream stuff is talked about.

just be born with high iq

Yikes

All the things you listed just make you appear like a giant prick to others. So unless that's part of the plan you might want to reconsider your approach.

just have a decent vocabulary and the ability to make an argument desu

Has anyone on this board actually ever experienced that Slytherin came up in real life conversation?

unironically kill yourself lmao

yeah, some girls in this group i was hanging out with started talking about what house they had been sorted into on pottermore

emotional interrigence

Teach me, senpai.

>How do we come across as high IQ to other people with preferably minimal effort?
By killing yourself.

Until you figure out the difference between IQ and classic education, maybe you should just not worry about how other people view your intelligence or knowledge.

Study something that sounds smart, preferably something with lots of math. I have a bachelor in theoretical physics, nowadays a M.D., even the other doctors fall for it and think I'm some sort of genius.

>A through knowledge of the Greeks and Romans, maybe only about 20 books are necessary to know more than almost anyone.

and what are those books

Could you be more fucking autistic than trying to sound intelligent to impress other people? Holy shit.

Just live your life you stupid fuck, don't care whether other people think you're smart or not. Would you really be willing to devote hours of your time to crafting a delusion just for validation from other people?

stop lying and just bee urself :^)

>How do we come across as high IQ to other people with preferably minimal effort?
trying to flex your own intelligence is inherently pretentious and puts you into brainlet category

This, also don't talk fast

I just pooped reading this. Came out in small nugget sized turds. As they hit the water, they splashed a little, and i felt liquid hit my bunghole from those splashes.

>be me
>Harkness Witherbones
>Super popular misunderstood outcast
>dark side
>162 IQ
>no gf but hottest girl in class likes me
>often called the next harry potter
>teachers disappointed I'm not living up to expectations
>abused by a family of ultra wealthy librarians
>Locked in the archive for days at a time
>maybe going to get a death eater tattoo
>tfw when slitherclaw

>If politics is brought up, try to maintain a haughty and amused demeanour if mainstream topics or parties are talked about and a slightly more interested but still neutral tone if non mainstream stuff is talked about.
hehe I realized I do this. But I don't know shit about politics in my country and don't care.

>I don't know shit about politics in my country and don't care

>Of course you could spend 1000 hours learning Latin and Ancient Greek but nobody here will do that. I have a few ideas.
My dad has done this and he's a well-known Homerist Classics professor. So I just name drop him and people think I inherited his high IQ, no effort needed. He is also incredibly disciplined though, honestly I'm fucking jealous

You know lately I've been farting a lot more than usual, but that's not all, the odour is terrible. I'm not sure what caused this, and here I am farting helplessly, I fart in the living room, the kitchen and the bedroom. I fart everywhere.

>High IQ brilliant types never ever talk about hard work or any of that.

This is probably true in some cases, but I often hear a lot of talented artists downplay the role of "genius" and place emphasis on hard work. This is 1.) because hard work is actually is more important than "genius", and 2.) anyone who is genuinely gifted (if they aren't an asshole anyway) is going to feel slightly self-conscious about doing anything that would suggest innate superiority over others, since they should be sufficiently self-confident in their own abilities that they can afford to consider the sensitives of others.

>Never ever be the first to comment or bring up the topic of current events. Pretend you don't know what Game of thrones is or what Slytherin is, and so on. If politics is brought up, try to maintain a haughty and amused demeanour if mainstream topics or parties are talked about and a slightly more interested but still neutral tone if non mainstream stuff is talked about.

This is good advice in general. It shouldn't be "bad manners" to discuss anything so important, but politics turns people into animals. It's important to consider that whenever the subject comes up.

Well I know it's not smart, but I just don't care. My vote will never change a single election during my entire lifetime anyway, I'd rather spend the time doing something I'm interested in.

>He doesn’t take nootropics.

This, also consciously remove "umm" and "Uhhh" from your speech, or any other impediment.

Talk to me about him. I have very specific questions. Please answer.

How many books does he read a year? How many hours a day?

Does he read every single day? Are there lapses?

How many pages a day does he write?

When did he learn those languages? What other languages does he know?

Does he memorize poetry? Does he read slower? How does he take notes. Post pics of his notes. I want to see a homerist's notes.

Literally cite pop culture references. or basic high school stuff. Big bang theory (TV show), rick and morty, etc

Just talk infrequently and deconstruct the conversations you get drawn into. People mostly just lie to each other or are otherwise insincere, they all know it yet the idea of acknowledging it is very foreign to them. I know this because I have very little experience with people.

/thread