Intellectuals who answer emails

What are some intellectuals who answer our emails?

I have emailed the following:

-Noam Chomsky: always answers, but has a secretary who deletes all of the jokes and gratuitous insults, so you have to send an honest question. Other than that, the requirements are minimal. Even if you just ask, 'What is your opinion on event X?', he's probably gonna answer you, though usually with a very short, one-line answer, or maybe a link redirecting you to an interview. He's old, so do not waste his time, and try to think if interesting questions instead, or questions about things which truly matter to you, or question that might make Chomsky himself think.

-Richard Stallman: always answers too, and can be very funny. You can make sexual jokes and references to the fact he eats filth from his own foot and he's going to play along. I wrote him a limerick and he invited me to work as a voluntary to Gnu (I didn't reply).

-Harold Bloom: no answer, but apparently some people do get answers from him. Does anyone have more information?

Other than that, I have only emailed scientific authors, like Paul Graham, who are also very tuned to the internet and will usually answer if the questions is honest.

only in paper, please

I sent a messenger pigeon to Pynchon, but I suspect he ate it.

If I lived in the US I would write him, but I don't, so it's not an option.

that is a great way to be put on a watch list

It isn't. He's famous for his ideas too.

Goonan

Gaben replies to most emails

I sent an article to Alain de Benoist I thought he would be interested in though I didn't sign it because I didn't expect a response, but he sent me a polite thank you in English

DAE WATCHLIST XD LMAO

t. FBI

Lmao who fucking gives a fuck. Are you a drug trafficker or something? Jesus

NOTHING TO HIDE, NOTHING TO FEAR XDDDD

Peter Singer answers emails.

>chomsky
>serious intellectual
you crack me up, user

but seriously when will he die already

Youre already on someones radar from just being a shitposter on this website

Man I've probably been on a watchlist since I was 14.
Fuck off fed

Nick Land
Moldbug
Jordan Peterson
Kantbot

>list of 3 jews
i'm on to you you fucking rat kikes you wont take over this board

Anyone emailed Nick Land? I know a few anons have done it

lol xD :'^)

both of them

fuck off tom

I sent an email to Jacob Polley once. He responded in a day. He isn't that famous, but it was pretty cool.

somebody get that man a chair

Arteezy accepted me on steam.

God always answers my prayers.

I sent Richard Spencer an email but he never responded

well what else is he gonna do? work on HL3?

He's busy sexually harassing icefrog.

Bump