/Atlanta meet up: Boston not welcome edition/

Hello again! The last meet up was the biggest yet, with lots of engaging and heated, but ultimately civil (civil by Veeky Forums standards), discussion. Good times were had by all, I'm assuming

We will probably meet either Thursday or Friday night this week, depending on everyone's availability.

There's been talk of bringing in work to critique, but we're still working on the logistics of that. For now, it seems better to bring in some hard copies to pass around, and then everyone can come back the following week with their critiques. Still open to suggestions. If you don't want to write or critique, that's fine, just b(ring) urselb

As always, if you're interested, contact litlanta @ gmail and let's get mega/lit/hicc

What's the demographics? I'm redpilled, so I'm not sure if I'd feel comfortable around normies and leftists and women

Most of us are lefties to varying degrees. There's one, maybe two red meats but they aren't redpilled from what I could tell. This isn't an echo chamber, though. As long as the discussion doesn't devolve into ad hominem shitflinging it's whatever.

Can I do a reading from Kevin McDonald's Culture of Critique Series?

if you wouldnt feel comfortable around normies leftists or women then like. never go outside buddy thats all the advice i can give you.

If you really wanted to, but I don't think anybody's gonna be sympathetic to your agenda my guy

wahh wahh i want to read my sloppy non rigorous evo psych bro science tier bs. mostly so that everyone can think im very smart and notice what a good read alouder i am. somebody wipe my ass for me i just had an accident :(

your post is much more embarrassing than his

you mean yours?

I feel jealous of people that can go to this
>tfw you’ll never experience a literature discussion with other people in a bar

I'm antisemitic but if anyone "does a reading" of anything for any reason I will break your jaw

Nice to hear there'll be fellow anti-semites. Hopefully we can redpill the rest, even without a reading.

Yikes

Nah bruh, y'all ain't coming. I was open to it until this. /Pol/ ideologues absolutely barred. Sorry

unless it’s of my diary

I'm not an ideologue, just resentful and cynical.

Is it all young people i mean i stopped following music after Pom Pom

No I have been to all three and I am old as fuck. Pls come and bring more age representation.

Most are in their 20s or so, one is in his 30s. Age isn't really important here

Maybe i come to atlanta on business sometimes and my mom lives there sooo..god i am an pathetic """adult"""

bump

what

I GOT BOOKS IN ATLANTA

hes from ny :/

I'm in North Carolina and I'm close enough to go but far enough that I don't want to. It's a melancholy feeling.

Yeah but he has broads in ATL too.

I hate Charlotte, but I live in Charlotte, do you think there’d be enough interest for one here?

No but we could go out for a beer, talk about books, and then find some panhandlers to beat up.

Remember if you like non verse poetry you are not welcome. Real poetry is written in verse; all else is prose with linebreaks