Reading this guy made me realize my nature tends towards degeneracy and weakness and that I'm making the the world a...

Reading this guy made me realize my nature tends towards degeneracy and weakness and that I'm making the the world a worse place by just existing
Wat do? I don't have the balls to an hero desu

Embrace the hedonistic tendencies of humanity, we on average have only 85 years to live so fuck anybody who tells you your fun is wrong

It's not that you're making the world a worse place. You just weren't the intended audience for his works.

You don't need balls, just stop being a pussy.

Read all of his works, for starters.

But I don't like parties or shit tier drugs like weed or alcohol. Psychedelics and opiates are good but they are not the kind of stuff you can do on a regular basis. I have fun listening to music, playing guitar and reading.

>not intended to read his work
>already reading it
MOM'S GONNA FREAK

you sound like a deeply boring person OP. you should work on that.

WHAT A LAST MAN

>t. Raskolnikov
Good luck with bro.

>You don't get plastered every weekend and wake and bake before work? What are ya a square? This ain't 1947 anymore granps, we have anal sex in bath houses, and shoot up heroin on Wednesdays. Get with the times old man.

What do you want me to be, a fucking clown?

Nietzsche is not about hedonism. He hated alcohol and drugs as numbing substances that made you escape the pain of life like a weakling.
Pleasure in general has a numbing effect on the mind - and it is used as a form of escapism. Now being able to stand the pain, absurdity and meaninglessness of life and still smile, still say "I want all of this", in complete sobriety, is probably closer to Nietzsche's own opinions.

Also please explain to me how someone who said that the basest man is the one unable to despise himself, and who made Zarathustra say "who cares about my happiness? what matters is my work" could be classified as a hedonist.

>he doesn't eat his weed and dose so high that it becomes a narcotic psychedelic

P L E B E I A N

He never said Nietzsche was an hedonist you fag. Also, he didnt mind alcohol when used in large amounts, although he didnt reccomed the use of it at all, he mainly disliked the regular use of in a daily basis.
He also used opioum and cocaine from time to time, because of his chronic pain which didnt allow him to function sometimes and for recreational use. His prose style was very inspired by his experiences from those drugs.

I dont need really high doses for it to have psychedelic effects after I tried acid. I still dont like it, weed is boring and makes you slow. I would rather have coffee. The only way in which weed and alcohol are fun is when they are combined in mid-to-high doses.

But I sure aint helping to build the paths in which the overman shall walk through.

This was for

>so fuck anybody who tells you your fun is wrong
Lol my granddads mates said that and they were stuck in wheelchairs by 65 or so. Haha

Nihilistic hedonism is just spergs trying to be normies

that could be v good for you desu. at least nietzsche would unhesitantly say yes (which you'd know of you actually read him lmao).

*if
lol wut

I hate you

>Pleasure in general has a numbing effect on the mind
Ah yes, Friedrich Nietzsche, know for his ascetic writings.

okay. good. so go read the geneology or the three metamorphoses in zarathustra to learn why this is a bad thing. i'd teach you, but as an overman, we speak different languages, which is why you dont take me seriously when i say YOU ARE A BORING FUCK AND OP VERY WELL SHOULD BECOME A CLOWN LMAO

i just realized my family is dysgenic, my immediate family i.e. my sister and mom both have educations, but my cousins either never attended college or dropped out, but they all have kids, meanwhile my sister and i, by far the most educated, are childless and probably always will be.

9/10 this was the post ive been waiting for all day, now i can go have lunch

I was the class clown in high school, it gets boring

Kill them

Nietzsche asserts that the best and most wise life is one where you live with a balance of Apollonian and Dionysian values. Be hedonistic and live with a bit chaos and embrace ecstasy, but also try to have a bit of organization and order in your life. Example: party on the weekends 2-3 days per week, work and have order in your life 3-4 days per week

That's how i interpreted him

I interpreted that book as we should kill all socratic academics. But Im a brainlet.

>That's how i interpreted him

this is the best way to read, read to stimulate your own mind with ideas, whether your reading of the text is what the author "really meant" is irrelevant unless you have an exam on it coming up

like i was reading city of god the other day and got an insight into how god might be conceived by monotheists but i'm pretty sure it's not what augustine "meant" because when i went back to write down the page numbers that stimulated this new outlook on monotheism i couldn't exactly find it, but it stimulated my mind to understand people's ideas of god better, i'm not taking nor teaching a class on it, so what he 'really meant' doesn't matter

Thats not the problem, the problem is that I'm a weakling both in an spiritual and physical way, there is no fire in me, I cant handle reallity and crawl back into ideals

i've always been a horrible autist and quite paranoid and anxiety ridden but at least i have a stubborn streak that saves me from being a total bugman

Stop being a show off

cocaine desu. It's tantamount to melange from Dune for me. Doing it right now. Weeds cool too. Quit being hedonistic though, find God.

well i don't have any social skills so my only chance to get ahead in life is to show off (which is to say work hard af) and hope people notice

lsd totally killed weed for me, now when i smoke i get lsd levels of paranoid delusions but without any of the cool visuals or quasi-religious insights

sounds like you dont know who you really are, dont have a purpose in life. I was the same, Nietzsche was the one who helped me here, but doesnt mean he will help everybody. Once you figure these 2 things out you should be fine. Just keep reading and exploring

>Once you figure these 2 things out
I dont see how that would be possible

beat your chest you filthy man ape.

How does one become a clown? I just want to make the people laugh.

Be funny

You are probably slightly mentally ill

education doesn't increase your iq, retard

you are fucking stupid

Well jeez user how do I go about doing that? Sounds awfully difficult don't you think? You sure you don't got a pamphlet or something? I'd be really grateful.

YAAAS QUEEN SLAAAYY

you are not alone with this. I had to do acid several times for this to happen. since then smoking weed hasn't been an option.

You have a tendency towards retardation but not necessarily degeneracy. What parts of what you've read make you think this way? What books have you read?

Why?

I've been trying to do it all my life, nothing holds water. I dont think is the possible meanings fault, I'm starting to think I'm not build for meaningful life.

You sound like a brainwashed degenerate tool

>Have I been understood - Dionysus versus the Crucified!

How can you become new if you have not first became ashes?

Join a cult or a religion. Not everyone can add value or meaning to their lives and those that can't will have a much easier time just throwing themselves into someone else's.

>Join a cult or a religion
I can't into that kind of crap, never been able to do it, since I was like 6 years old, and specially after my experiences with psychedelics.
I know those things can even save lifes, but they are not for me.
And is not like they fix anything, Dosto was always hurting for his faith.

he would say become the bridge to the overman, dedicate your life being a vessel for the will to power to flourish and have children with another willful person, her children will also provide stepping stones to the overman. if enough higher types are bred they will culminate in a genius. this is what he wanted and what all of us must do. you have to understand we are just a means to that end

>he didn't mind alcohol when used in large amounts
>"THERE HAVE BEEN TWO GREAT NARCOTICS IN EUROPEAN CIVILISATION: CHRISTIANITY AND ALCOHOL."

Fuck you that sounds like an incredibly comfy lifestyle.

Read ecce homo

>incredibly comfy lifestyle.
I never feel comfy, there is always something that doesnt allow me

Read "The Foundation for Exploration" by Goonan and become a man.

if it takes alcohol and drugs to make you an interesting person then I'm sorry but you are not an interesting person. i genuinely DESPISE people like you irl.

>implying the average 4channer's definition of "normie" isnt a nihilistic hedonist

if you have to ask this then you will never be funny. do something else. its over.

>substances that made you escape the pain of life like a weakling.
>Pleasure in general has a numbing effect on the mind - and it is used as a form of escapism. Now being able to stand the pain, absurdity and meaninglessness of life and still smile, still say "I want all of this", in complete sobriety.
Why the fuck should you want this?

>Normal people are nihilistic hedonists
This is what the internet does to your brain.

user was being facetious. How didn't you catch that? The pic was a pretty strong hint.

that is why I said "the average Veeky Forums user"
and afaik "normie" =/ "normal person"

trash

it really wasn't

N wasn't about avoiding pleasure, just that focusing on pleasure and pain a la utilitarianism is a shallow basis for life.

those terms really aren't as radical as you think. most younger people in the modern West probably do fall under those categories if you press them on their opinions.

most young people in the west will simultaneously fall into nihilism and some vague form of moral realism if you press them. They just like cool sounding words that can be summed up in a 3 minute youtube video.

I apologize if I mischaracterized you, user.

No I'm: I was saying that the clown post "really wasn't" something that struck me as being facetious. Only heaven knows the truth now, though.

which is why its basically impossible to have real moral debates anymore. its really just more about shifting around moral prejudices and appealing to emotional reactions.

also moral utilitarianism is something many people unwittingly subscribe to and will lean on if you push them to have an opinion on a moral dilemma

Most people believe in the notion of equality and fairness. Unless you think that believing in equality means being a nihilist, and you have to be pretty fucking stupid to be believe such a thing, then no, they aren't nihilists.

I don't understand why people hate Goonan.

because morality is a meme that is nothing more than the extrapolated consequences of certain unexamined core beliefs humans have evolved for social purposes

t. Goonan

sorry but this isn't a valid response. their is no moral principle that acts as foundation for their beliefs in equality and so 'equality' ends up being whatever they want it to be. its just nihilism wrapped up in much more appealing terms.

>their is no moral principle that acts as foundation for their beliefs
You're thinking of a-historical set of laws on a piece of paper. These don't exist and no moral argument has ever surpassed the is-ought problem. Every belief is rooted in History, its fundation is already-present.
They aren't nihilist because they believe in some form of morals, even though this morality is logically baseless (like every morality is).

a a-historical*

I'm not sure you understand what nihilism is for Nietzsche. The people in user's example believe in something they actually have to realize and create, they wouldn't be nihilists.

>The mechanism by which I am spurred to act in manners with mannerisms I have instantiated upwards from my subconscious, to my conscience and consciousness, pleasure and the pursuit of happiness, is somehow a deterrent in my ultimate achievement of the betterment of the self and others. Who also seek an ultimate happiness and satisfaction through sacrifice.

The pursuit may be paradoxical but the goal is not. The goal is the alleviation of suffering.

Suffering is incorporated as apart of that journey in the strong man, but never embraced as some sort of demented, twisted soul might wish it so they could claim they were strong by virtue of suffering; when in reality they do not know how to end it. And would if they could.

Say fuck the world (edgy, I know), and do what makes you happy. You didn't ask to be born, so you owe the world nothing except what you were given.

>you owe the world nothing except what you were given
It’s because of both the nameless and famous people of the past who went above and beyond this basic rule of yours that you now live such a comfortable life. Give back more than you take.

So why should you care if you're shallow?

Genetic regression to the mean fucks this shit-up.

Check out Einstein's kids.
None of them are geniuses.

My mother is a Nicaraguan Immigrant that survived through war and poverty, and my father was married by the time he was 18 and had his own business in carpentry.

I'm 21 year old virgin that can't drive.

You shouldn't if you're a pleb

>hasn't read N
They're shallow because they're inaccurate, surface level assumptions of what drives us.

>Genotype is equivalent to phenotype
>What are regressive genes
Good God I wish people like you were holocausted.

I already do things that make me happy, you are missing the point

Pretty sure you missed Nietzsches intent. I

I'm not saying you can't, but if you live your life thinking that you're in debt to your predecessors, you won't get anywhere. Just do what makes you happy, and if you help people in the process, I'd consider that a win.

I'm not missing any point. Just live is what I was saying. If you make a difference, that's fucking amazing, but if you don't, it doesn't matter much because of how many people there are.