Several people have told me that I am similar to Raskolnikov

Several people have told me that I am similar to Raskolnikov.
How fucked am I?

In what ways? kek I sleep with my clothes on and are I'm a poor student like him. Just that at the moment (I'm still reading it).

That I am opinionated, fierce when it comes to conversation, polarizing thoughts, sometimes irrational behavior.

My poetry tutor (someone which teaches my poetics and criticizes my writing etc) says that my sonnets are confusing, hermeneutic and complex for ideas that are relatively simple (the inability of word-idea conveying, the metaphysical conception of beauty etc.)

No they didn't

>someone which

Oh yes, do make fun of the poor kid who wasn't able to pay for English lessons; make fun of the accidental misuse of which-who.

>My poetry tutor

You seem like a cool guy.

>ideas that are relatively simple (the inability of word-idea conveying, the metaphysical conception of beauty etc.)
¿

I don't even know anybody who have read C&P

I know people who read too many books, you ever have a friend make a book reference that only you can get just so he can see you writhing in pain from the disgust you feel?

wtf wy he hoeld axe wrnog way??

>be me, years ago, edgy 14 year old
>psychiatric doctor tells me i'm like raskolnikov
>the fuck is meant to mean.jpeg
>i go read Crime
>conclude that i'm a stand-offish brat
>find him relatable
>thanks doctor

There's a bit of Raskolnikov in everyone really

Same
I basically disregard the law in many occasions

If the doctor suggested that book to you at 14 l, it was also a comment out of respect for your intelligence

raskolnikov is like the travis bickle of literature. Every man has a bit of him.

I believe he was tacitly saying that I was obnoxious and indifferent to moral things. I learned tremendously from that book, the doctor was a good guy for getting me into Dosto. The only thing I dislike is the Christian undertone

>disliked christian undertone

I stand corrected.

Here we have an example of a delusional genius, one who believes himself to be above the intellectual level of the "common" class, but who in actuality is an outcast shunned by his high school peers for being a unaware idiot.

>one idea of God is wrong cause muh morality

he is probably above average intelligence. I don't get this meme of accusing people of being idiots whenever they act arrogant or autistic. Have you ever actually interacted with someone with 80IQ? It's like a different species

oh I see you are intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor

>this meme of accusing people of being idiots whenever they act arrogant or autistic.

stabing his morls

Yea but those people don't try to act self-aware of their intelligence. They are actually not self-aware of their eccentric behavior.

I think i might be pretty smart, i grasp complex ideas and can pick up places in most conversations easily

>creates fictional characters that compare him to other fictional characters
>possibly employs the services of a poetry tutor
Well and truly fucked, user.

someone compared me to Hamlet once, I took it to be an insult but I'm not sure if that was how it was meant

...like Raskolnikov

no, he's right. i have the misfortune of interacting with 70-90 iq people on daily basis. funny animals that they are.