Nietzsche on /pol/‘s interpretation of his works

“The worst readers are those who behave like plundering troops: they take away a few things they can use, dirty and confound the remainder, and blaspheme the whole.”

In this episode of the adventures of Friedrich Nietzsche: Friedrich Nietzsche owns himself.

>/pol/s interpretation
>not the Nazis or whatever
Why are you obsessed with /pol/? Someone will make a vaguely racist/right wing remark and be immediately flooded with “go back to /pol/“ hell sometimes that doesn’t even stop you. No one will make a post even vaguely resembling a typical /pol/ comment in a thread with nothing to do about politics, and you people will bring up /pol/ and how they always supposedly make off-topic posts, failing to see the irony that you are the off topic posters.

I
/pol/ is being used here as a metaphor for fascists and reactionaries in general. I’m actually autistic and this seems to me like it should be obvious. If it isn’t to you, consider that you may be double-autistic.

Christianity, growing from Jewish roots and comprehensible only as a product of this soil, represents a reaction against the morality of breeding, of race, of privilege-it is the anti-Aryan religion par excellence

He was polish though and an undeniable cuck when it came to Jews.

No, just use the fucking nazis or some shit next time, saying “Nietzsche on /pol/‘s interpretation” makes you come off obsessed. Also /pol/ might be used as a broad term for fascists/reactionaries on /leftypol/ but this isn’t /leftypol/ is it? And I don’t see how me criticising the hysteria of the left wing on this site against the “/pol/ boogeyman” makes me an autist.

>this isn’t /leftypol/

It is now.

No arguments? Go back to >>>/leftypol/

>dis say bad thing bout reader
>apply not me but enemy

Meanwhile half this board thinks he was an anti-racist based fedora

I am on /leftypol/. This is /leftypol/ now. Can't you read?

It's thanks to Christianity that we have science, however.

Stirner would hate lefty/pol/ jsyk

Yeah probably

They can't even spell his name right so I think it's safe too assume they are a lost cause in terms of actual discussion. Just let them wallow in hate and self pity

At the very least he despised German nationalists and liked Poland.

So did Nietzsche really call german nationalists aborted fetuses?
pls respond

ridiculous assertion considering the Greeks were setting the foundations of scientific thought centuries before Christ

He called anti Semitics aborted fetuses, because they blamed their problems on a group that literally had nothing to do with it in his views

So what? That tells us nothing.

More like "the worst sisters" desu.

yeah but then the romans disregarded most of it until christians picked it back up, partly thanks to the arabs who also kept tabs on greek's natural sciences and built up on it.

also christians pretty much built the most direct ancestor to modern colleges and universities

While we're at it let's also give them credit for inventing the written language?

yes, but first they had to smash modern cosmology
he was not fucking Polish for fuck's sake and he wasn't cucked by the Jews. He recognized them as a destructive race of people who he did not approve of in even the slightest sense. His compliments towards them were all backhanded, do you understand how philosophers structure their works? how they are constantly building crevices, antechambers, hidden passages, wearing masks, obfuscating and revealing? I hate right wingers so fucking much end yourself. His disdain towards Germans was two-fold: he saw the original Germanic-Nordics as barbarians incapable of high culture, but had immense respect for their Will to Life and Power; he hated the post-Christian Germans including the Reich and the cult of Nationalism along with the proto-Nazis because he viewed them as herd movements, robopathic, debased, vile and again barbaric. He was not a philosemite, he was not a Germanophobe. He affirms one of the most German of all German things, Goethe, albeit referring to his work as a European event, N was a Pan-european advocate as were many aristocrats of the white euro nobility not just Jewish intellectuals.
>anti-Aryan religion
The Germanics and Nords didn't practice Aryan religion or speak aryan tongues. the indo-aryan language groups never left Iran and Northern India, you're playing a bait and switch game here Hans. They are INDOEUROPEAN tongues and their religions are largely derivations of Scythian and Celtic religion along with native Baltic animism. Nothing about Germanic culture is ARYAN in nature. Not the Vikings and not Odinism. The IE peoples left the Caucasus in waves, some of them descended into the Iranic plateau and the Indus Valley as the Aryans. The Sankskrit and Iranic speaking black haired, blue/brown eyed pale skinned warrior cult who worshiped fire and thunder storms, sky gods. Then you have the other parts of the diaspora, some of whom circumnavigated the Caspian Sea and ended up in Annatolia, becoming the Assyrians, Hittites and Greeks, some of them went through the passage into Central Europe and they became the Celts, some of them went up towards the Black Sea and became the Scythians and then later parts of the Celts and Germanics/Nords. At no point were their European Blonde Blue Eyed people as a dominant group in Ancient Greece, in MENA or in the Iran-Indus regions. This is blatant lying and no one challenges you because people here are too fucking stupid to study population genetics or linguistics or to give a damn about history. Fuck you, fuck every nordicist, fuck Blavatsky and anyone else who has referred to the Whites as Aryans, including N. They are an IE derived subset of humans, of causasoids, they are intermixed with ANE and EEF pops. The highest Steppe admixture is found among Nords, Armenians, certain Slavs and Indus Valley people. Its not even that prevalent among Anglo-Saxons at all, even the purest Germanic bloodlines.

/pol/ aren't fascists. they're just racist liberals. they know nothing of the fascist worldview.

Ironic that the gypsies were Aryan and not the Krauts.

The "science" in reference was modern science. Once you understand that the assertion isn't ridiculous at all. From The Gay Science:

>Europe owes the Jews no small thanks for making its people more logical, for cleanlier intellectual habits — none more so than the Germans, as a lamentably deraisonnable race that even today first needs to be given a good mental drubbing. Wherever Jews have gained influence, they have taught people to make finer distinctions, draw more rigorous conclusions, and to write more clearly and cleanly; their task was always 'to make a people "listen to raison" '.

>Christianity, too, has made a great contribution to enlightenment: it taught moral scepticism in an extremely trenchant and effective way — accusing, embittering, but with untiring patience and refinement; it annihilated in every single man the faith in his 'virtues'. It caused those great virtuous men, of whom there was no dearth in antiquity, to disappear forever from the face of the earth — those popular men who with a faith in their own perfection went about with the dignity of a toreador.

>Christianity can be said to have aimed at 'Judaizing' the whole world.

>[...] the Jews are the inventors of Christianity.

And other passes can be found which illustrate this view of history. But why give Jews credit for anything, right? After all, they are pure evil (the word and concept satan, by the way, is originally Hebrew).

passages*

pathetic tribalists

Because they are from /pol/ and don't even deny it.

Those fucking tribalists. They're not like our kind.

The Simpsons has so many great moments

And yes, you're either a noble gas, or a tetravalent whore like carbon

They fact that you don’t even understand why he called you autistic in the first place shows that you might even be triple autistic

>shitskin chandala
>aryan

you are retarded and should never be allowed to talk in the presence of ARYANS, NOBLES, MASTERS, ERECT MEN, RIGHTEOUS AND UPRIGHT BEINGS

BEHOLD
THE NOBLE ARYAN

posting a pic after being forbidden to speak is weak at best desu

>he's still going with it

>taking a few things you can use
>to talk shit about people taking a few things they can use
Is this meta?

not him retard

Aryan is used as a synonymous term for Indo-European, therefore Germanic culture is Aryan.

not exactly, no

The majority of people have limited understanding so they equate Aryan to indo-european

therefore what then

>a group that controls the banks, media and educational system of a nation don't have anything to do with the people of said nation
What did he mean by this?

The majority of 20th century writers used the term aryan to describe the indo-european people so why shouldn't the term be continued to used to signify these people?

because it's not accurate

How so? The ethnic group composed of the Proto-Indo-Europeans and their modern descendants can be termed Aryan people

Call then Aryan if it makes you feel more like the authors you like, I don't care.

Max Mueller said that "an ethnologist who speaks of Aryan race, Aryan blood, Aryan eyes and hair, is as great a sinner as a linguist who speaks of a dolichocephalic dictionary or a brachycephalic grammar" which I do agree with.
So talking of Aryan peoples (plural) surely can't be inaccurate.

Indo-European/Aryan these terms are interchangeable for me desu

>talking of Aryan peoples (plural) surely can't be inaccurate
but that's not what user was saying

how convenient

Checked, nice Führer dubs. Yes it is rather convenient.

>espouses left-wing version of /pol/ that somehow manages to be 20x more tribalist/uneducated/authoritarian/stupid than its contrast
>stirner maymay

I really hope you don't think NEET boy is a egalitarian or something. If anything he's more reactionary than pol

>fairly agreeable declaration that /pol/ bogeyman posters are incessantly off-topic and worse than actual /pol/posters
>heh ur jus triple autistic !!
fucking hell

but this is wrong, we know today that the Indo-Aryan languages are the ancient languages of the Steppe migrants who settled in India and Iran. The only extant records of Aryan peoples are the Iranians calling themselves Aryans and the Indians calling themselves Aryans. There are no other people on the face of the planet besides Germanic LARPfags from the first half of the 20th C AD who call themselves that. Its fucking stupid LARPing and makes me think you hate your own people because they were dumb violent rapacious thieves until the Latins encountered them.
but that's because you're using it as a political device to brain wash young people and stupid pathetic elders with propaganda. You're using it as a sigil phrase to burn an image of an ancient past they never had into their heads. They all think "wow my ancestors were hyperborean aryan god-men and ruled India, Greece, Rome and Sumeria wow I'm special and blessed" when in actuality their closest ancestors from that language group were interesting, but stupid savage horsemen from the Ukrainian steppe not the Aryans who came down from the Caucasus and entered Northern India, Pakistan and Iran who were a related but distinct group. You're conflating two groups of people perniciously. Further still the oldest Steppe populations did not physiognomically resemble ancient Germans and Nords at all. They were much closer in appearance to the Iranians and Northern Indians. the Scythians are one of the first races of mankind to have a large population of blonde steppe peoples, there was nothing like that prior to their appearance. It makes no fucking sense to not just say our Steppe ancestors were Scythians and Yamna (who were black haired and swarthy, dark skin tone like a Greek or Iranian) and then WHG who are probably the source of that blonde hair you all fawn over.

History is a meme, European culture and people plopped into existence out of nothing, stop being Nazis.

nice save Hans, they'll never be able to figure out what I said if you just keep up the propaganda posting. Sieg Heil 14/88 check these digits

but it’s not a fairly agreeable point because poltards have spread out across other boards in noticably negative ways. every board used to be shit in its own unique way and now the high traffic boards are all shit in the way pol is shit. take Veeky Forums for example, which used to be full of marxists and probably still is but now you get plenty of
>LMAO HOW CUD ANY1 BE A MARXIST XUCK

the common rebuttle to this is that Veeky Forums has always been racist bla bla bla, when really Veeky Forums has always had comical racism and not this bitter conspiratorial thinking about ethnic displacement of muh West is why I can’t get laid etc etc.
you can barely get good discussions of right wing texts here because most poltards, again, don’t tend to read anything beyond an infographic so the level of discourse rarely extends beyond calling someone a cuck because they’re not a Traditional Monarchist

t. Aryanist, read and learn something

[crediable citation needed]
He(Nietzsche) means that it isn't possible for a group that embodies the slave mortality, which vilifies power, be also the most powerful people on the planet. So either the jews are superior to whites or are inferior and don't affect your life

I don't think anyone who seriously understands the Jewish problem thinks that they are inferior. They are quite obviously a very talented and intelligent race, it just so happens that their materialistic worldview helps to pollute the world, cause all the major conflicts and heap general misery and death on the nations that they infect (all of them except north korea, iran, syria)

>conspiratorial thinking about ethnic displacement of muh West is why I can’t get laid etc etc.
>he actually thinks this

Sounds like a mathematician complaining about physicists.

>it just so happens that their materialistic worldview helps to pollute the world
WASP's are some of the most avaricious people to ever live, the dutch, the Italians, the French, the Belgians all slimy, rapacious races.
>cause all the major conflicts and heap general misery and death on the nations that they infect
So, the peoples of Europe would be living in a utopian, peaceful, law abiding, fiscally stable paradise if it was not for Jewish presence? You are also suggesting that China is worse off than it was under the Nationalists and War Lords? Japan too? What about Russia is Russia worse now than it was under the Romanovs?

>So, the peoples of Europe would be living in a utopian, peaceful, law abiding, fiscally stable paradise if it was not for Jewish presence?
Yes.

Not him but you're really helping the case posting pepes, user. Keep it going!

how? they just fought a bunch of wars before WW2 and wanted to take each other's colonial possessions

Yeah but that was also because of da jooz

good post

>wah wah you can't appropriate muh ideas you evil nazi wah
I appropriate whatever the fuck I feel like, you armchair ideologue. Try and stop me.

t. internet tough guy

You're a fucking idiot, this quote is equally as valid for those on the left who use his teaching to advocate feminism, communism etc. This is the type of bullshit thinking Nietzsche hated.

Nietzsche said in Thus Spoke Zarathustra that his true followers wouldn't follow his ideas blindly and instead should become prophets in their own right. Hence, I'll appropriate whatever the fuck's useful and leave the rest to the cucks.

>the left who use his teaching to advocate feminism, communism etc
that's pretty rare desu

t. thinks he's a prophet

Gotta have that will to power.

my ancestors could've been living excrement for all I care. the only path forward is to identify your enemies and to play a winning strategy. haplogroup nationalism will ensure high social trust and an opposition towards neoliberal world rape

lol you can't even call things by their proper name

What does that even mean? I've read Nietzsche. Et tu, pseude?

It means that you actually can't read.

Spreng dich weg, du kleiner Spacko.

pathetic

no u

There is no such thing as passive chemotherapy.
/Pol/tards need to know that they best not let the sun set on their black ass.

>Nietzsche said in Thus Spoke Zarathustra that his true followers wouldn't follow his ideas blindly and instead should become prophets in their own right.
Citation needed.

If you are referring to his gesture that his followers will be "closest to him" when they "strive against him," that means a very different thing from what you're saying.

Please elaborate as to what that statement means, I am interested in your interpretation of it.

I'll give you a hint: it assumes that the reader / follower has first reached a sufficient understanding of Nietzsche's position and philosophy, and it involves an employment of such an understanding when striving against him, neither of which the /pol/tard has done when he rips things out of Nietzsche's books blindly and completely without acknowledgement to the true meaning of those things in order to suit his political agenda.

But that's what pretty much everyone did to Nietzsche. Especially liberals who read him but then dismiss his anti-democratic and anti-pacifistic views.

So you pick the few ones you can use, dirty and confound the rest? Fucking retard

That describes practically every reader of his works, and I ca't exactly blame them. As a whole, they offer nothing, but their parts are quite valuable.

>muh both sides
Also I have never seen that happen. Could you give some examples?