So

Somebody knows why Nietzsche, Tesla and Schopenhauer were so alone?

They were too superior to the people around them.

Nietzsche... Superior? My good sir please stop being gay.

Nietzsche wasn't alone, he roomed with people and hung out with Wagner all the time and flirted with several bitches. Schopenhauer had bitches too. Tesla was a turboautist though.

Because they liked philosophy

But Nietzsche hated philosophy.

Haha, cute

Tesla was a closeted homosexual.

got an asshole relative you can only take is small doses?

there's your answer

It's time someone wrote a no-holds-barred, tell-all biography of Nietszche, including the following STARTLING REVELATIONS:

* his eight-year-long affair with the Queen of Denmark
* his mischievous habit of breaking into Schopenhauer's apartment and masturbating into his flute
* his secret employment by Wilhelm II as a counter-espionage agent in French literary circles
* his interest in tapirs and his long years spent attempting to domesticate them (with eventual success)
* his involvement in the Berlin underground bare-knuckle boxing scene, which led to many of his most important theories of self-overbecoming

AND MUCH MORE...

Kant died a virgin and so will I.

Do you think she actually read (and understood) Nietzsche, bros?

Because no one wants to hear the truth

No, but she's attractive so it's fine

Nietzsche had lots of friends and was constantly in their company or writing to them, Schopenhauer likewise had lots of friends and was not at all a virgin (unlike N who may or may not have been); Tesla had autism, extreme social anxiety and was a mathematical mind, those types do not do well socially, however Tesla actually was well liked and was introduced to high society on numerous occassions and may have had lovers

wasnt good old schope fucking mad bitches and slept with a gun under his pillow? he didnt walk his talk thats for sure

It's a science to be this gay

all of this is pretty believable

I read that Nietszche contracted Syphilus from a brothel but it may just be heresay.

Nietzche's symptoms aren't consistent with late stage syphilis. I read an entire paper about how he probably had a brain tumor.

>tfw to smart for gf

Why are antifa girls always so fucking ugly?

they were autistic, all thinkers of note are

She’s like an 8/10 you fucking weirdo, have you really that high of standards?

she isnt ugly, but shes not attractive

>8/10
ROFL if you say so, junior

she's okay but nowhere near an 8

Why do her eyebrows look like tire tracks when you were spinning the wheels at a stop then peeled off?
Why does she have processed food jaw?

I don’t understand
Am I the one with bad standards?

that girl in particular has no makeup on and a hoodie covering up her hair and still manages to look cute

>asians
Yes, you are. You'd fall for an asian man with makeup and girly clothes if it came down to it

that's the roastiest roastie i've seen on /lit this month

She's the sickly little thot that eats tofu and has triple the peach fuzz on her forearm as a newborn baby's ass by the time she's 30

Is that a challenge?

Holy shit, are you this critical with every woman or is it just because she’s liberal?
> I like where this thread is going

shinukiiiii

i want to **** 9S

No I'm critical because I seen dumpy lil hoes that KHVs fawn over like her in person and they look actually ill

Yeah but she doesn’t look I’ll, we only have a face shot and there are only slight blemishes on her face, her neck is thin so it’s safe to assume she’s not fat or at least chubby

Illness is something that happens in the future. You can look at a girl in her 20s and tell whether she's gonna balloon or be sickly in 15 years

I didn’t know that was possible, how can you tell?

Usually look at their ankles or cheeks. If they have jowls when they're young it's only going to get worse. If there's already fat accumulating around their ankles, they will similarly fight a losing battle with gravity. The exception is people who are heavily enough into fitness to stave it off for as long as they have to discipline to do so. Those people are very few. That antifa girl doesn't have jowls so she's liable to be very thin, disgustingly thin as she matures. I've seen some milfs with pseudo-jowls that give away their age but, again, those types are very few. Flabby arms is also pretty bad. Like if they're relatively "normal weight," let's say, but their arms are already a bit flabby in proportion to the rest of their body, you can tell it's probably a battle of time versus their metabolism. Just wait for them to hit 30+.

As long as they eat correctly they aren't going to get fat.

Ugly ass fake tan bitch