The fundamental defect of the female character is a lack of a sense of justice...

>The fundamental defect of the female character is a lack of a sense of justice. This originates first and foremost in their want of rationality and capacity for reflexion but it is strengthened by the fact that, as the weaker sex, they are driven to rely not on force but on cunning: hence their instinctive subtlety and their ineradicable tendency to tell lies: for, as nature has equipped the lion with claws and teeth, the elephant with tusks, the wild boar with fangs, the bull with horns and the cuttlefish with ink, so it has equipped woman with the power of dissimulation as her means of attack and defence, and has transformed into this gift all the strength it has bestowed on man in the form of physical strength and the power of reasoning. Dissimulation is thus inborn in her and consequently to be found in the stupid woman almost as often as in the clever one.
- Arthur Schopenhauer

what a fucking pig

>Later, at forty-three, Schopenhauer thought once again of getting married. He turned his attentions to Flora Weiss, a beautiful, spirited girl who had just turned seventeen. During a boating party, in an attempt to charm her, he smiled and offered her a bunch of white grapes. Flora later confided in her diary, “I didn’t want them. I felt revolted because old Schopenhauer had touched them, and so I let them slide, quite gently, into the water behind me.” Schopenhauer left Berlin in a hurry, concluding “Life has no genuine intrinsic worth, but is kept in motion merely by want and illusion.”

If you replaced women with Jews this could be a Nietzsche paragraph.

This is obviously bait but even if it was true doesn't mean that Schopenhauer was wrong in his observation. Reality tells us he was spot on

Me in 22 years.

Incredible

well there you go: now you understand why jews fought so hard for women progressive movements
The jewish spirit is very effeminate due to subversion and bad morals

>Schopenhauer left Berlin in a hurry, concluding “REEEEEEE WHY ARE WOMEN SUCH WHORES THAT WONT FUCK ME”

More like
>I am precluded from the meaningful relationship I dream of by virtue of my existence and identity

I smell anarch judaism in this thread

Based SoapnShower

kek

notice how the second clause here isnt a contradiction and also that she was repulsed because of his age and looks. further proving women are shallow materialists incapable of loving people for their depth

How can a man be so based?

>not wanting to be courted by this SPECIMEN at the prime age of 43 to your 16
ISHYGDDT

>not posting the sentence before
>In 1821, Schopenhauer fell in love with Caroline Medon, a nineteen-year-old singer. The relationship lasted intermittently for ten years, but Schopenhauer had no wish to formalise the arrangement: “To marry means to do everything possible to become an object of disgust to each other.

DUDE JEWS AND WOMEN HAHAHAHAHA QUALITY DISCUSSION PRAISE KEK

HE FUCKED. HE FUCKED A LOT.

Yeah, and he felt terrible afterwards.
>Directly after copulation the devil's laughter is heard

This fucker has a massive and in-depth corpus on metaphysics, aesthetics and ethics he worked on his whole life that influenced many of the greatest succeeding thinkers and artists. So what is his most disseminated and quoted work among readers a century and a half later?
>On Women

Looks like england to me

How about you don't live in a 8th world literal shithole?

Read Weininger if you haven't, I'm sure you have though