There is no good and evil, only power and those too weak to seek it

>There is no good and evil, only power and those too weak to seek it.
Damn, Stirner is brutal...

Power is life nigga. But what about those who wish to restrain power? What are these types of people?

Their power levels are...well....OVER 9000

kek

power is a spook. drugs are the only thing that exist in a state of non-spookiness

>drugs are the only thing that exist in a state of non-spookiness
t. Max Stoner

druggies are subhuman

I'm not a druggie though, I'm literally amphetamine and lsd in human form mr straight edge man.

carlos!

The Genghis Khan Problem

One day Genghis Khan’s scouts appear in your village. They present Genghis’ will to your village: this land is now the Great Khans’. You will submit, or your women and children will be used as slaves and your men will be slaughtered senselessly.

The next day the men of the village ride out to meet Genghis’ army, to defend this wicked beast from our ancestral lands. All 12 from the village ride out beyond the hills to discover a camped Mongol force of approximately 6000 riders. The 12 men are quickly slaughtered, the women and children divided up and sent across the empire to work as slaves, and the village structures toppled to make room for an encampment overlooking the nearby hills

Unfortunately we all exist in this world where a “Genghis Khan” could overpower/control us, despite any form of government/law etc

When the Genghis Khan makes you his bitch you dont have a choice. Your rebellion is meaningless. Stirner sees this power struggle we all face

Just submit and then fucking poison their water and food, goddamn. Killing people ain't that hard. This is the equivalent of hunting mammoths with your bare arms, fucking troglodytes knew better than this.

>poison "their" water and food
who? the whole mongol horde? or the troops garrisoned in your town? in which case you're just going to bring a worse fate upon yourself and your families.

>despite any form of government/law etc
B-but government is just an other Genghis Khan problem

Tolstoy > Stirner

why not just run away to somewhere without a mongol horde?

power is a tool to serve morals, and morals a spectrum of good and bad

I actually laughed, what's happening to me? I'm becoming a Redditor now kek

redditors would only laugh if it was about weed. I specifically meant hard drugs in the post user replied to. weed is also a spook

if this is true, which i doubt, then everything is an abomination

It is even worse than Stirner thought. The only thing that matters socially is CONFIDENCE. Because the vast majority of people would rather die than be responsible for anything, so they instinctively pass all claims to power to whoever appears most confident.
It doesn't matter if you lie cheat steal whatever so long as you are confident people will let you be in charge. Just never apologize or anything like that because that breaks the illusion that you are better than them. Even people who demand you apologize secretly don't want you to, because they want to know that you are beyond apologies, that even if you are 'wrong' you were wrong for the right reasons, and things will turn out better in the end just because you are in charge and not apologizing like a little loser.

Understanding this principle in full was how I was able to predict President Trump in 2015.

This, nigga just go somewhere else lmao

If khan gives me some shekels then he can the do whatever the fuck he wants

“There is only one real misfortune: to forfeit one's own good opinion of oneself. Lose your complacency, once betray your own self-contempt and the world will unhesitatingly endorse it.”
― Thomas Mann

>Khan
>6000 riders
Try 60,000

(((Thomas Mann)))

bruh

this
also 'poison' them with what? you're probably illiterate and have no idea how to poison anyone outside of some bad wild foods that don't even kill and whose properties can't be adequately transferred into the water. Might not even know the concept of 'poison' independent of specific substances because your knowledge or biology is nonexistent. Also, what will you drink exactly?

>sending 60k to deal with yet another tiny village

He did

Was he the original tipper?

What's great about this is it's an actual quote.