What the fuck happened to him?

youtube.com/watch?v=qrSUGgfM4Q4

what the fuck happened to him?

how would cynical alt-centrists take him 'with a grain of salt' with a face like that? I am seriously worried.

Attached: Zizek-terminator.jpg (634x266, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y45JnjifIjs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bell's_palsy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>what the fuck happened to him?
probably a stroke
sad, he's 68
fucking kissinger is like 300 years old and still walking and talking while slavoj is fucked

this, that's stroke face OP, he treats his body like shit its not surprising

people who think they're 'necessary evil' die by suicide

anyway just checked he probably been diagnosed with bell's palsy which is moderately (?) serious.

he stopped sniffling so much at least

lol at his spazout at the end

it was nice he still retains his autistic energy

it was boring to see him list his ecology, biogenetic, shit that he always does 2 or 3 times without saying anything

:(
I don't want him to die

bloom will live for 20 more years lads
nothing keeps you going like bitterness

This is what capitalism does to you boys

he'll be fine

t. school of resentment

is Bloom still memeing or is he retired?

Sad!

I read on /leftypol/ that it's rheumatism, not a stroke.

This is fucking hilarious.

However, I don't think he's going to die. I'm guessing that's Bell's Palsy, not a stroke cause his brain seems to be functioning just as well as ever.

>rheumatism
that's not of the bones?

FUUUUUCK

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>no longer touching his face and sniffing every 2 seconds

It's an improvement

somehow hes less grotesque now

Hold me bros, life is a tragedy.
His speech is unironically easier to comprehend however.

JUST.

hes not looking good, its a sad spectacle. whatever hit him is too distracting now.

>After a follow-up of at least one year or until restoration, complete recovery had occurred in more than two-thirds (71%) of all patients. Recovery was judged moderate in 12% and poor in only 4% of patients. Another study found that incomplete palsies disappear entirely, nearly always in the course of one month. The patients who regain movement within the first two weeks nearly always remit entirely. When remission does not occur until the third week or later, a significantly greater part of the patients develop sequelae.[38] A third study found a better prognosis for young patients, aged below 10 years old, while the patients over 61 years old presented a worse prognosis.

He'll be fine.

so how does this affect Octobers upcoming Peterson v/s Zizek debate?

Plot twist: Neither of them lives that long.

That sucks.

I will say, though, that it adds another eccentricity to an already weird character.

>implying Peter won't sacrifice himself to the Judeo-Christian God w/ forty male virgin fans before then

he had a stroke? FUCK

youtube.com/watch?v=y45JnjifIjs

probably won't affect it anyway if it ever happens, Zizek seems as lively as ever, Peterson looks way more decrepit

Peterson ffs wtf am i doing

somebody said it's just his face melting, not a stroke

that is what a stroke IS

chill, y'all:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bell's_palsy

can rarely be caused by a tumor or w/e, but usually it gets better on its own in a few months

no, a stroke is poor blood flow to the brain, his brain is fine, it's just his face rotting away

>The cause of Bell's palsy is unknown.[1] Risk factors include diabetes
he has the beetus, so could be this

hell be fine

Maybe Zizzy ought to take a few months off so he can recover in whatever way he can

Dude is such a leftist he doesn’t even use the right side of his face

I saw that YouTube comment too, user

it's just a face, you don't need it to live

Memerson will be forgotten by then, Zizek dead

>zizek will die soon

I don't know how to feel about this.

Aw, no. :(

Thanks a lot Veeky Forums now I'm a sad boy

This saddened me deeply.

/leftypol/ and its rape-babies on Veeky Forums in tears

He looks like Jean Chretien now.

:hope:

He didn't have a stroke. He has diabetes which made his facial nerve go to shit.

>Being this hung up over people being sorry for a sick man
Do you have some underlying trauma?

At least he's up in spirits. I have hope that he'll be the cynical trash man we know and love for times to come
> is it weird that I can understand him better now?

I unironically kek'd.

hung up? nah mate, not at all. soz for upsetting you.

Apology accepted

I actually think his face will be back to normal by then. He has Bell's Palsy, it's only a short-term thing

Seems like he had a stroke.

Common for people to regain all or most of their feeling though, especially if they're not super old. My grandmother had a stroke around Zizek's age and loved to be 89. In these 20 years she totally regained her speech abilities and, very weirdly, her memory loss began to lessen with age

Kek the fucker gave himself a stroke trying to figure out how own ideology is still viable

>he actually claims to browse /leftypol/

this whole place is a leftypol rape baby now. gets worse when the americans come out at night. they're even worse than Euro marxists

This made me sad. :(

All politics are fueled by impotent resentiment; there are no exceptions.

>isn't constantly talking about the inferiority of jews, blacks and women
>PURE LEFTYPOL

Christ on a bike.

this
but this is more THIS

great strawman there. kinda like
>acknowledges the fact that humanities departments across the west are infested by self-indulgent moral relativists only driven by virtue signalling
>doesn't appreciate zizek in the same way as I do
>must be a nazi. go back to /pol/