Post your novel ideas. It's not like they're going anywhere

Post your novel ideas. It's not like they're going anywhere.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ePvIk5glCK4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

four taped ears washer buoy

I can be whatever the fuck I want except what I really want to be

>A man can do what he wills, but he cannot will what he wills

Become what you are. You are who you are.

82k words into it

Those parenthesis look like they were put there to convince yourself more than anyone else, but seriously it sounds like shit.

A story about minorities in America

Then don’t read it.

Don't worry, no-one will.

Too late.

I've got the opening line.

"It's an ill-known fact of nature that any man can only be hit by a car once in his life."

>alot
Fucking niggers

Dragons arguing idgaf

can someone please point me to the origin of this stupid fucking tapir meme

Which way to your mums cunt?

SHOWed up about a month ago. Homeboy just picked a random image and ran with it the same way as the rest of the shit starts around here. Id imagine no one really knows

deleet dis

OP OG tapirbro here, yea that's pretty much it. I wasn't trying to artificially force a meme it's just that tapirs are cress and I like novel idea threads. That's about it.

Could be interesting

Where are the disgustposters (directed at tapirposters)? I miss replying with

would read

Well that's not remotely true user.
I got hit by two cars and a van consecutively in less than a fifteen second period, then dragged on my bike by the back of the van into a telephone pole when the van swerved.

Six weeks later, after the skin on my arms healed beyond green pizza cheese, I got hit by another car. And then the same fucker in the same van, three streets over from the first time.

>Maybe I'm a zombie though, desu.

What the fuck is this image? What the fuck is that thing? I fucking hate it.

Something like the flying nun except a beautiful woman using her jewbs to fly.

I know it's not true, I got hit by a car and used to say it when people commented on my stupid street walking habits. Until I got hit by a second car. I was just thinking it would be a cool little pseudo-science surreal comedy.

youtube.com/watch?v=ePvIk5glCK4

Should be done with it in a few weeks

Somebody tell me what that thing is so I can hate and be afraid of it

Man, im the og og tapirbro, and tapirposting came before "post your novel idea" posts

tapirs are chill ass motherfuckers

A soldier decides to desert in the middle of a war between not!USSR and not!Germany set in the 1980s and flee across the ocean to not!USA. He's able to do this because due to circumstance he's been left behind by his army in a sort of no-man's-land. While in the no-man's-land (a city) he comes across a wounded soldier from the other side. Because he has decided that for him the war is over he decides to doctor this wounded soldier back to health to "prove" to himself that he has quit the war.

The soldier from the enemy side gets better and they both decide to flee together after loitering in the city for a bit (and going through some conflict with the starving civilians they're surviving amongst). They repair a jeep and head to the coast (not far away) where, again, they have to repair a boat. They do this, but are unable to flee across the sea. The only solution then is the sea-ice land bridge that connects not!Europe with not!USA over the north pole. Cue man vs. nature struggle.

They finally arrive in the USA and there is a denouement of adjustment.

The story will technically be a gay romance but I'm going to write it as a war novel, because soppy love stories disgust me.

Marketing tagline will be, as is only fitting, can love bloom on the battlefield?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14K)

It's a novel about a guy who sits at his computer posting the same thing over and over again day in and day out, consuming the ideas of other people and having none of his own before he looks in the mirror and realises he's become old and created nothing.

Attached: 1516390876062.jpg (150x150, 12K)