Behold the modern man! this 'heir of all the ages — in the foremost ranks of time!' His sight, taste...

>Behold the modern man! this 'heir of all the ages — in the foremost ranks of time!' His sight, taste, smell and hearing are all notoriously defective. He can harness thunderbolts, but the unerring instinct of a carrier-pigeon is beyond him. His brain has become an over-heated thinking engine, but he may not read the Daily Morning Liar — without spectacles. He 'understands' more things (or thinks he does) but if suddenly removed from his artificial environment, he would perish helplessly as the Babes-in- the-Wood. He can gauge sound-waves; photograph broken bones; construct gigantic iron monsters; whisper across miles of copper wire; but, when the pointer-dog sniffs the hidden pheasant from afar off, this erudite Bundle-of-Nerves looks on in blank amazement. The fact is that the civilized man is gradually 'losing his senses.' If he continues to 'progress' at the existing rate, in a comparatively little while, he will have no smell, no sight, no hearing.

>Great and powerful governments, Commanding Peace, come into existence only in ages of decadence; when nations are on the downward grade. If the human animal lives a natural, cleanly life, out on the plains and forests away, where oceans rollers crash
along the shore, or on the banks of the pouring rivers he requires no police-force to 'protect' him — no usurious Jew to rob him of his harvests — no tax-gathering legislators to vote away his property, and no 'priests of the Idol' to 'save' his soul.

>It is false standards of morality that debase and enfeeble individuals, tribes and nations. First, in obedience to some sovereign code, they lose their hardihood and increase their numbers. Then that all may live, they become laborious, submissive to Regulations; and finally-with Death held up by priestcraft as a fearsome Terror, all personal valor fades away. Thus nations of spaniels are manufactured.

>The normal man is the man that loves and feasts and fights and hunts, the predatory man. The abnormal man is he that toils for a master, half-starves, and 'thinks' — the Christly dog. The first is a perfect animal; the second, a perfect — monster.

was he right?

Attached: mightisright.jpg (368x499, 40K)

>Daily Morning Liar
this reads like Banksy for anprims

This was supposed to be satirical.

It's basically The Prince but cranked up to 5000 so this level of satire is rather humorous, but NOT purposeful, unlike The Prince.

>It is false standards of morality that debase and enfeeble individuals, tribes and nations. First, in obedience to some sovereign code, they lose their hardihood and increase their numbers. Then that all may live, they become laborious, submissive to Regulations; and finally-with Death held up by priestcraft as a fearsome Terror, all personal valor fades away. Thus nations of spaniels are manufactured.

And to add on to it, this line right here is fucking hilarious. This is obviously satire. I am laughing my ass off at this shit.

is he introducing his dick into that skull?

>supposed to be satirical
Nope

>implying redbeard was anprim and not a might is right tribalist

The thinking "monster" is why we aren't throwing wooden spears to survive big cats and washing our asses in rivers anymore.

not an argument, civilised leftist.

stop browsing and go build your hut in the woods

reminder: this person aped Nietzsche and never credited him, the right wing is a band of apes who imitate geniuses that were only in the most peripheral sense related to them. their actual showing is piss poor, having to rely on the oubursts of Elio, Celine and Lewis as substitute for actual intellectual ouput. the rw has nothing, nothing to do with the production of knowledge and hasn't had a new idea since the 1930's. Even Land has just been sperging off of left wing shit he figured out in the 90's

Fittest doesn't mean mightiest. These might-is-right fellas never bother to learn about evolution.

Essential anarcho-primitivist reading

Evolution isn't correct.

Back to square one with you.

>Evolution isn't correct.
Correct in what sense? Morally? If so I agree, since you exist.

Except anprims are dillusioned leftists who believe all tribes were feminist utopias where no one did any work, Redbeard is a Tribalist, not an anprim.
not an argument
>implying Nietzche is good
yeah it does

Attached: 0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 (2518x1024, 297K)

look at my based primativist memes guys

Attached: mel.webm (546x576, 445K)

>t.leftist

>yeah it does

Not in the evolutionary sense. Read the relevant literatures.

>people who act, people who produce, people who live are less likely to cloister themselves in a library for ten years growing fungus on their ass in order to produce some inane drivel
shocking. adorno won't feed you when SHTF

>Nietzsche is left wing
lel it's another one

Neither are satirical.

"might is right" is a truism that those who obtain power often get to dictate how our morals and civilizations is shaped. Might is Right faggots however never obtain any power because they're faggots.

>dude we should totally, like, abandon civilization and technology because we would be stronger
>ahhhh stop shooting me from your giant metal eagle in the sky; fist fight me or else you aren't a real ma- ow why am i bleeding to death ow owie ouch where are my legs ouch im dead

what did he mean by this?

Ragnar still basically aped him to write this stupid booklet
bragging about being stupid and uncreative is in poor taste I think
not a leftist, Nietzsche was basically apolitical or was a centrist paneuropean imperium advocate but he was also an individualist so he can't be political. What I said was that the rw aped him and contributed nothing to his ideas and ragnar literally stole ideas from him and doesn't credit him, was just imitating his energy here but for political purposes. That's all you see on /pol/ and all the anti-Semites on this board do, I don't even like Jews at all and I can tell you he would've fucking hated everyone on /pol/ and most right Nietzscheans. If you can show me one RW Nietzschean who isn't feeble minded or weak spirited I would call them a worthy heir but I have yet to see it

>Redbeard wrote satire

Attached: double brainlet.png (600x704, 100K)

No, it's just not real. It's wrong. Incorrect.

Nice sources for that claim. I could source a billion different claims that the articles are satirical, but not many people in academia care so much if something was satirical like this. It's either retarded or satirical.

The Prince is legitimate life advice though.

>who is schmitt
>who is heidegger
oops, the greatest political theorist of the 20th century and the greatest philosopher of the 20th century were both unrepentant nazis

pic related probably you

Attached: soy-boy.jpg (1023x1023, 144K)

Yes

How the fuck is evolution wrong?

>unrepentant

pic related, probably you

Attached: 1519797036569.png (457x500, 59K)

>There are also controversial parts of the book that deal with race and male-female relations, claiming that the woman and the family as a whole is the property of the man and proclaiming the innate superiority of the Anglo-Saxon race.
>proclaiming the innate superiority of the Anglo-Saxon race.

HAHAHAHA

Not an argument.
"muh might is right is satire" nope, there's no evidence for that, brainlets.
Get out into nature for once.

Attached: 0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 (242x252, 36K)

Exactly, it's comedy gold.

>Nietzsche
>individualist

Attached: F274A1D5-574A-4C1D-82CE-4DA230BB94A6.png (498x467, 17K)