What's your enemy's favourite book?

What's your enemy's favourite book?

Attached: b3f.jpg (482x395, 37K)

The fucking Memerson self-help book.

Im my own enemy xdxd

So: El llano en llamas.

Probably something really smart that he understands fully and has a lot of wise things to say about.

How to win friends and influence people

Probably some buddhist sutra. My enemy has travelled to india and knows a lot of buddhist stuff. I envy him so much I had to drop buddhism because I could not accept that he was more into it than I was. I thought this was such a petty reason to drop buddhism, I am even more ashamed of it. I thank the universe for his existence because it can help me touch the very core of the problem that I see in being enlightened and in being selfish, so that I can watch its friction. At this moment, I just want his monastery to burn and him to die in a disgraceful and painful death. He is always nice to me. May the universe strike him with a heart attack and may I inherit all that he has gained. Fuck buddhism and may all living beings learn their way out of samsara.

The Bible

had to restrain myself not to say MY DIARY, DESU

>. I envy him so much I had to drop buddhism because I could not accept that he was more into it than I was.
Lol thata now how you do envy. Every time i envy some fucker i become greater than him in his respective field.

i dont have enemies user, that's unhealthy in the long term

Attached: jacking off in the corner.png (303x566, 163K)

not even kidding he loves Dubliners. I needed a worthy rival.

I prefer Chekhov to Joyce.

>he loves dubliners
>he is an enemy
you got this "life" thing all wrong, user

>this is the type of person im posting alongisde
No wonder this place is such an intellectual and emotional shithole.

W2P and The God Delusion

>I needed a worthy rival
Elaborate?

Of Grammatology

We are both writers and part of the same program.
He is multi-talented, musical, an extroverted poet as well as a fiction writer, and comes from a privileged background. I'm white trash, melancholic fiction writer and rare poet.

this actually sounds like a pretty Veeky Forums situation
write about that

define enemy

The sad thing is that Chads win in the publishing world as well. Culture is dead.

Mon journal peh

Attached: houlle.jpg (1180x842, 108K)

this sounds kind of kino.

The Koran, all 1.5 bn of them.

Everything Niel Degrasse Tyson has written.

so far as a writer I tend to get more attention from professors, so I think I'm winning.

Something by Christopher Hitchens, Richard Dawkins or Steven Pinker.

Whichever one makes the most reference's to Wayne's World in a single sentence.

Destiny's child?

something like this. i'm surprised most of you guys are enemies with anyone who reads.