"Yo, quit talking about books when we're around the chicks, okay bro?"

>"Yo, quit talking about books when we're around the chicks, okay bro?"

Attached: chad.jpg (640x640, 97K)

'no'

"what am i supposed to say, dad

"Nah dude, only the best girls are impressed by all the pseudointellectual shit I spout. Trust me."

Attached: Tom Ellis.jpg (786x1000, 73K)

Sorry bro, didn’t want to give any indication that muscles aren’t the be all and end all.

"That actually reminds me of that canto I've read a few days ago..."

“What you want me to talk about video games and anime like I do with you? I rather look like a pseudo-intellectual than have us both looking like autists.”

"Heh, Chad Chad Chad... What am I to do with you? You just leave the talking to me. Think you can manage that?"

Damn,that guy is handsome.

Anyway,about this Chad meme: I have been observing it, and it al boils down to this:

>If you are handsome,you are a chad

There's nothing about personality and acting such and such - people define someone as "chad" because of the physical appearence.

And even the "confidence" of the "chads" is something buildt by walking through life with a sensual and aesthetic visual.

By the way, what's the name of the guy on the pic?

Man, how many times have I told you that you are not allowed to open your mouth near your bigbrained superior?

Fair enough chicks only read garbage anyway

Name drop Dostoyevsky and her panties drop

Attractive people tend to be extroverted and aware of the effect their appearance has on others. The exception would be the turbo autistic kind of qt who interprets the attention they recieve as mockery. Example: there's a russian user on /int/ who got hit on by several women but always thought they were either pitying or laughing at him, met them years later and they confess they liked him a lot. It was a funny/enraging thread.

>Example: there's a russian user on /int/ who got hit on by several women but always thought they were either pitying or laughing at him, met them years later and they confess they liked him a lot. It was a funny/enraging thread.

And was he handsome? Any pics?

"Its ok,bro.Ill just tell em that the only two things worth writing about are sex and death.That'll teach them."

Wouldn’t you like to know faggot

He didn't post any, unfortunately. But described himself as "average looking" and "chubby" (after he left high school, where most of these events happened). I'd bet he's your typical "shy and cute" boy, with too much social retardation. The best story was him meeting one of his crushes, she's married and tells him "could've been you". Wish I had screencapped it now.

Did he say if the women were attractive? I'm an autist and I've had a few women take an interest in me throughout my life and I was too oblivious to notice until after the fact. The women who were attracted to me were slightly below average to average in looks.

Average to good looking IIRC, hence his insecurity regarding their intentions. I just might search the catalog for it.

Oh god this thread is as bad as the Jonah threads on /tv/

Women are impressed by well read guys though