Free of expression is like really essential my dudes

>free of expression is like really essential my dudes
>woah did you just incite violence? not cool

Attached: 1200px-John_Stuart_Mill_by_London_Stereoscopic_Company%2C_c1870[2].jpg (1200x1507, 187K)

Just like many western authors

You can't support free speech and then also the speech of people that want to get rid of free speech.

t. doesn't understand the harm principle

>Muh freeze peach!!!

Fuck off racist

Nigger

>Ironically pretending to be a liberal missing the point

You need to work on your reading comprehension user

Ummmmm freedom of speech isn't freedom from consequences!!!?? Ok hun?

why dumb guy put clearly defined limit to speech just let the judges decide if u deserve jail lmao

Freedom means saying and doing shit without hurting others.

Sorrell was right about violence in a lot of ways

Why can't we just not say anything and call it a day?

This, but unironically.
If you act like a tool and people call you bigoted, you're not being censored.
If a forum moderator bans you for breaking the site rules, you're not being censored.
If a private company doesn't want to host your media or opinions, or doesn't want the backlash from enabling yoy, you're not being censored.
If you dox people, engage in libel or slander, or send threats and rightfully get persecuted for it, you're not being censored.
If people boycott your shit because you're an asshole, you're not bring censored.
If someone decides to hold back things they might say because they don't want to offend people, they're not being censored.

That kind of shit is what "muh freeze peach" is making fun of, as much as tries to mock it. Nobody has to like what you say or amplify your voice. Nobody has to hold back from criticizing you or anything you make. Whining otherwise is just faggy Jim Profit tier "hurrr muh fascist moderators". You can't just say whatever you like and treat it like a travesty of justice when people say shit back.

all the free speech talk boils down to "if people choose freely think and act like me thats cool and ill allow it but if they choose to not think and act like me than fuck em, fine em, and give em the boot" aka "its only ok when we do it"

this is one of the reasons its important to live in a homogeneous society. any time it would be important or useful to have some sort of free speech law to protect you is precisely the time its not going to protect you

Attached: 1425645947680567.jpg (1000x514, 102K)

Free speech should be above all else, and mobs that attempt to silence people should be suppressed. Your post does nothing bit prove that every anarchist (and the those that have anything in common with them) is just a closet authoritarian.

The absolute STATE of the modern left, everybody.

>your freedom ends where the freedom of others begins
How is this harmful to everyone involved? There is only the will, and the will of others, and the striving of your will against theirs. Anything less is slavery and obfuscation.

isn't* this harmful to everyone

An all around absolute faggot. Just relevant for the sake of context of modern governance.

but the mob is exercising free speech too, no?

Mill is where perfidious anglo-philosophy began

Attached: 1459515592922.jpg (540x833, 193K)

No. If my feefees demand that my idiotic opinions be heard, individuals and private platforms need to be forced to comply.

Attached: 1470576841856.png (874x1760, 494K)

worst strawman I've seen in a long time. delete that pic from your computer.

>killing brown and black ""people" is bad

LOL

If you confer such rights to the mob, you're only clearing the way to suppression. There's no reason other reason for it.