Pray 4 Zizek lit, 1 my gawdt = 1 prayer

Pray 4 Zizek lit, 1 my gawdt = 1 prayer

Attached: poorzizek.jpg (1200x673, 100K)

I think I'm about to barf. Utterly disgusting sight.

did he have a stroke?

zizek is civilised. i'm laughing at civilised men.

All ethics, politics and philosophies are pure assumptions, built upon assumptions. They rest on no sure basis. They are but shadowy castles-in-the-air erected by day-dreamers, or by rogues, upon nursery fables. It is time they were firmly planted upon an enduring foundation. This can never be accomplished until the racial mind has first been thoroughly cleansed and drastically disinfected of its depraved, alien, and demoralizing concepts of right and wrong. In no human brain can sufficient space be found, for the relentless logic of hard fact, until all pre-existent delusions have been finally annihilated. Half measures are of no avail, we must go down to the very roots and tear them out, even to the last fibre. We must be, like nature, hard, cruel, relentless.

Too long the dead hand has been permitted to sterilize living thought— too long, right and wrong, good and evil, have been inverted by false prophets. In the days that are at hand, neither creed nor code must be accepted upon authority, human, superhuman or 'divine.' (Morality and conventionalism are for subordinates.) Religions and constitutions and all arbitrary principles, every mortal theorem, must be deliberately put to the question. No moral dogma must be taken for granted — no standard of measurement deified. There is nothing inherently sacred about moral codes. Like the wooden idols of long ago, they are all the work of human hands, and what man has made, man can destroy.

Behold the modern man! this 'heir of all the ages — in the foremost ranks of time!' His sight, taste, smell and hearing are all notoriously defective. He can harness thunderbolts, but the unerring instinct of a carrier-pigeon is beyond him. His brain has become an over-heated thinking engine, but he may not read the Daily Morning Liar — without spectacles. He 'understands' more things (or thinks he does) but if suddenly removed from his artificial environment, he would perish helplessly as the Babes-in- the-Wood. He can gauge sound-waves; photograph broken bones; construct gigantic iron monsters; whisper across miles of copper wire; but, when the pointer-dog sniffs the hidden pheasant from afar off, this erudite Bundle-of-Nerves looks on in blank amazement. The fact is that the civilized man is gradually 'losing his senses.' If he continues to 'progress' at the existing rate, in a comparatively little while, he will have no smell, no sight, no hearing.

Attached: mightisright.jpg (368x499, 40K)

From what shitty reddit says about 4 days ago, yes. Kinda sucks, I was looking forward to him verbally fucking peterson

He hasn't talked about it, chances are it's just Bell's Palsy, he's a diabetic so his risk is increased.

All it is is a partial facial paralysis that resolves in about 3-4 months for most people, so he should be at 100% slurring and sniffing efficiency in time to 'debate' memerson.

Nice

>I was looking forward to him verbally fucking peterson
did they agree to a time/place? i thought zizek doesn't like doing debates

assuming he doesn't have another palsy

I think it's an advantage, this is a man who gives no fucks at this point, a guy who has strived his entire career to become a serious philosopher on lacan and hegel and got spun into a clown by his capitalist publicity handlers, the very opposite of JBP an armchair philosopher who got spun into a hallowed prophet; this is a man who lived through communism and is still a marxist, and guy who has witnessed the cultural collapse of his continent over half a century, and comes out still wielding both theoretic rigor, classical training in philosophy from Heraclitus to the moderns, and pop culture appeal enough to explain his and previous thinkers ideas to brainlets

I'm not sure what Petersonfags are going to know what to do with him, if the paralysis of his visage keeps it'll be like staring at the face of an absentee Janus returned after a drunken binge

Attached: zizek.jpg (320x180, 13K)

Zizek better not die before he gets the chance to accuse me of being an ideologue

lol get owned

I feel like Zizek is a modern day version of Job. God just keeps inflicting new disgusting maladies on him over time and he just keeps soldiering on

I hope to fuck it's Bell's Palsy. It's pretty much confirmed not a stroke, you don't get over strokes so easy.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

With Hegel at your back anything is possible my friend.

He said he had diabetes before so its very likely to be palsy

>this is a man who lived through communism and is still a marxist

But while Communism still existed he was a liberal

>Zizek dies the day before Peterson debate
>internet mourning over loss
>Peterson forced to give a positive retrospective of Zizek's life and work
>realizes the power of his Marxist-Hegelian-Lacanian ideas in relation to modern societal conflicts
>Peterson gets hit by a car
>gets facial paralysis
>begins gaining weight
>starts sniffing, grabbing his nose, gesturing profusely
>starts speaking english with an eastern european lisp
>begins his magnum opus on combining the ideas of Jung, Lacan, Marx, and christian theology
>dialectical synthesis achieved

Take away Jung (shit) and I'm sold

Zizek is such a genuinely good guy. Hope it's not permanent.

needs to get on that vegan diet asap

>tfw kermit becomes the greatest philosopher of the 21st century

>the bell's palsy resolves itself through the contradictions inherent in the bell's palsy

>Zizek dies the day before Peterson debate
Is there a date yet?

It sure is gonna be glorious when Zizek with half his face paralyze manages to BTFO Memerson

this.
mein gott

How?

Does anyone here really think that Peterson's retarded fans will admit it when he gets BTFO by Zizek? Let's be real; they'll make fun of his mannerisms and go back to beating their meat to lobster hierarchies

How will he get BTFO?

my gawdt

Maybe he won't; either way neither side will concede

But I hold Zizek in much higher esteem than Peterson. The former is a serious philosopher/psychoanalyst and the other is a memelord who wrote a couple books on Jungian pop-psych

death is part of life. if you cant accept that then your philosophy is shit.

>Now tell me. Where...is...Harvey Dent?

Attached: IMG_3816.jpg (350x350, 44K)

he called veganism degenerate

now he pays the price

Zizek will point out that Jung is philosophically substanceless and all of Peterson's virtue ethics are spooky horseshit

I didn't expect he could get any more grotesque

Damn that sucks hes going to sound like even more of a mongoloid when he talks

Fuck that video is hard to watch. Poor Zizek

He is ascending beyond dialectic, he no longer needs to be trapped in the world of language.

Its unlikely he will survive this year

F

kek

Who will replace him as pop counterbalance against memerson?

>tfw too identified with the proletariat to make sensible lifestyle choices

me desu

Does he have a p.o. box web can send get well cards?

>When your such a leftist that you refuse to use the right side of your face.

Fuck off retard

he's a comicbook super villain, fuck

F-fuck you, user. He w-will survive!

Attached: 1487094854749.jpg (804x802, 85K)

Ideal scenario t b h

Attached: charlie.png (501x462, 337K)

This.

This is actually a good idea. Someone get on it and make a thread.
I'll fucking do it tomorrow if you anons don't

someone poast Zizek's opinion on Morrowind

pure ideology

Pure autism

I've seen the youtube comment too you fucking redditor

harvey dant

>got spun into a clown by his capitalist publicity handlers
i dont think you can so easily acquit zizek of being the prime mover of this evolution

Is it painful? It looks painful as fuck to me

Worst.Elvis.Impression.Ever

kek