Thoughts?

thoughts?

Attached: 41IDK62ZXUL._SX313_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (315x499, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HvsoVgc5rGs&t=
anarchistnews.org/content/wolfi-and-white-supremacy-what-happened-and-what-it-means
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice trips

>thoughts
make them your property

by far the greatest book ever created. far surpassing - and replacing as a holy text - the bible - and should act as a model of both individual and collective life.

I liked it, it helped me quit drugs.

Some of Marx's criticisms are well founded, e.g., that Stirner doesn't seem to understand Stoic philosophy, and if he does, he intentionally misconstrues their aims to fit them into his rather rushed, idealistic account of history, but he (Marx) never successfully undermines Stirner's central concept of egoism as the driving force of all life. Marx manages to show that Stirner puts too much weight on ideals in his account of history, but that's really about all. And given that this is the only substantial criticism I have seen, other than those that I could make, I think I'm content "to be the egoist myself."

Attached: stirner'smonopoly.png (500x524, 176K)

underrated post

shut up, property, your approval wasn't demanded
properties are getting uppity these days, shit models

It's quite ~unique~ and really compelling. Definitely worth a read. Try out the preface ("Everything is Nothing to Me") to see if you're interested.

how the HOLY HECK is the landstreicher translation already out of stock and print

Attached: bwaaaaaa.png (450x3000, 2.46M)

overrated post

Pure garbage. It also ruined Veeky Forums.

property confirms the initial evaluation of its shittiness
typical

youtube.com/watch?v=HvsoVgc5rGs&t=

I'm reading it right now, taking alot of notes. I enjoy it very much and reccomend it to beginners in the field of philosophy like myself

Its important for normalfags, if you had a sense of Self as a kid you don’t need to read this shit at all. People who post Stirner memes are as bad as christfags in my eyes

Yeah, I don't even know where to look for it at this point. Jesus Christ, it's only been just a year.

I wish Stirner was still a meme. Peterson is boring.

what if i never had a sense of self?

He's literally right about everything

naisu guess i will pick it up

Just read the pdf?

The based translation.

Attached: 1512010414322.png (667x1000, 383K)

>changing spook

NO

Probably because of this.

anarchistnews.org/content/wolfi-and-white-supremacy-what-happened-and-what-it-means