How much of this is a lie

There are some very questionable parts in these memoir that seem veryyyy exgerated

Attached: 04910B0F-AB40-49A2-B4DC-172135B2231F.jpg (312x499, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/acockburn/truth-and-fiction-in-elie-wiesels-night/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Whatever the man's opinions or actions in life, I owe him an anecdote from seeing him speak live for a high school class that has come back to my mind intermittently over the last twelve years.

He went to my high school too wtf along with other Israeli high school students.

Read the book in 10th grade and it was a pretty good read desu

Shut up cuck

kys faggot
i read this book in the 10th grade too and i recall doing it in one sitting which may speak to its brevity or its strength

This book was ass. 4/10 kike propaganda
>ran nearly a marathon in sub zero temps with snow and being malnourished under 100lbs

Yeah right

Stop reading Elie Wiesel.

Attached: ABF17DB6-3F21-40C3-B7D9-7237C5CF18DA.jpg (319x461, 28K)

same. My school was lame so they had to put a cutesy name to it. Called it "All Night in a Day" and we just sat in a small auditorium and read the entire fucking thing together.

It's pretty inoffensive, barely above the reading level of shit like Number the Stars or Friedrich.

However,is also right, a whole lot of those claims don't add up. But that might be as a means of conveying how difficult the actions seemed in his physical state.

Dawn is much better unironically

>how much of this is a lie
All of it , he is more fictitious than the storh of Oskar "I swear I freed these Jews out the goodness of my heart haha no plz believe me" Schindler

embarrassing post desu

Attached: alphaaf.jpg (255x265, 10K)

holocaust deniers are incredulous about displays of either human evil or human good... because the vast lot of them are one-minded opportunists, non-committal monomaniacs, not people with strong convictions about human nature... they do not deal in human nature, only in "jewish nature". the holocaust is the central founding myth of the modern world for both the exploitative jewish profiteer and the anti-jewish rambler. it is beyond conventional space and time, outside normal human history. to the denier, and to the hyper-ethnically minded jew, all their "enemies" are one shade with singular characteristics. all jews are the same, all anti-semites are the same. in the fanatic mind, all must interact with the memory holocaust uniformly. in reality, the response of jews and holocaust survivors to the way in which the holocaust is treated is much more nuanced and varied than you would think by merely consuming hollywood and polemics and newspapers. but that is all the /pol/tard cares to consume.

anyway this is probably excellent bait, but if it isn't: oskar schindler didn't tell the story, one of the surviving jews did.

Is book is like 80% fiction.
It's supposed to be fiction, but many people think of it as a memoir, which is by design.
Wiesel wrote a bad book and is a dishonest artist.

>Horsoe shoe theory, philosemite vs anti-semite edition
Kek
>One of the surviving Jews told the story
Oh and is that supposed to make it more credible lmao

Wait, but you didnt reply to your own post, a terse non answer with a fucking RuneScape reference

You trying to tell me the Nazis weren't actually cartoon villains that threw babies into trenches of fire? Do I have to call the cops on your antisemite ass?

"About people you knew? “Yes, about people I might have known.” About things that happened? “Yes, about things that happened or could have happened.” But they did not? “No, not all of them did. In fact, some were invented from almost the beginning to almost the end.” The Rebbe leaned forward as if to measure me up and said with more sorrow than anger: That means you are writing lies! I did not answer immediately. The scolded child within me had nothing to say in his defense. Yet, I had to justify myself: “Things are not that simple, Rebbe. Some events do take place but are not true; others are—although they never occurred."

That's all you need to know about Elie and his fiction.

Attached: holo.jpg (2446x921, 636K)

i've seen Wiesel on tv, nobel peace prize laureate, saying Israel was god's given land to the jews and that they will do anything to get it, including killing all of the palestinians. You think being in a concentrion camp would calm your genocidal urges... I read the book in highschool and it wasn't half bad although I don't remember any of it.

Well my jewish 10th grade lit teacher told me there's no reason not to believe anything he says soo

wow 3 articles from a news site that the original poster didn’t even attach a name to

God, how is this board still this infested with kikes. You jews need to leave, stop posting here, go the fuck away.

Anyway, Wiesel, like all jews, naturally, was a liar. Here's an article that breaks it down:

unz.com/acockburn/truth-and-fiction-in-elie-wiesels-night/

I remember reading this in Holocaust class back in high school.

>Holocaust class
That bad these days, huh.

Attached: 1440062462948.png (481x358, 350K)

Doesn't he claim they ate snow to survive a forced march in sub-zero temperatures?

Where's that tat, Elie?? The digits, man, c'mon!

Attached: Elie-Wiesel-tattoo2.jpg (480x562, 123K)

I was forced to read it too. Plus the boy in the striped pajamas, PLUS the book thief, PLUS the one about Japanese internment camps (with a complimentary visit from the author)

the nazis are barely even in Night you faggot

>tfw no Rule 63 Elie Wiesel gf

Attached: 1489743887000.jpg (687x1117, 658K)

>what is tattoo removal surgery

Hey Rabbi... what ya doin?

No you go away

His name is Weasel, op. What do you think?

>i recall doing it in one sitting which may speak to its brevity or its strength
...or your simple-minded autism.

It's obviously The Guardian, which you could have easily discovered by performing a web search using one of the titles as the query.