ITT: We write our suicide letter

ITT: We write our suicide letter

Attached: tumblr_mv3j35NWZw1snvd8eo1_500.jpg (500x667, 72K)

“All this buttoning and unbuttoning.”

-18th century suicide note

Finding out who did this.
Be back soon.

having a massive penis is too much of a burden to bear

"If someone reads this; I was murdered."

Sorry mom wish I had been a better son

"Fuck this gay earth"

Whatever reason you’re thinking of, it’s wrong. This was my decision, and I will not be used for an agenda postmortem

rofl later lads cya on the other side ttyl

This doesn't seem very healthy but
>Sorry pleb, I just performed the greatest thought experiment of all time.

Your life has value. You will be missed. Don't do it.

Go for a walk instead.

Please delete my browser history.

I dedicate this to my dad, who told me to get a job one too many times

'publish my diary'

So it goes.

I'm weak, I'm sorry.

The idea of death has horrified and perplexed me throughout my life, and its leaden weight has finally broken me. I go not out of sadness, or anger, or for having failed, but out of the encroaching fear of inevitability, and a wholly morbid curiosity. Earth has been laid bare by the hands of men born long before myself, and I crave knowledge of the last unknown horizon. In dying, I become a necronaut, and lose myself on the black tides of the world after this one.

desu

My only regret is that I have but a few decades reprieve from you philanderers and cowards before you join me in hell.

ONE THING
I DONT KNOW WHY
IT DOESNT EVEN MATTER HOW HARD YA TRY
*on my ooooown*

YOLO
Or so I hope.

Fantastic

When a world lacks meaning and the human condition hungers for nothing but meaning, it is difficult to truly express the difficulty of continuing existence. Even attempting to justify it is attempting to give life meaning. What good will the good I do be? Was I ever truly loved? Does wading through an office job count as living? Does spending countless nights in the library researching count as time well spent? Does dimming the mind every night alone or with others seem like a good use of life? The answers to all these I cannot know until I make the leap myself.

Goodbye is too good a word babe, so I’ll just say fair the well.

Attached: C773A952-CC2E-4039-B616-8F343F01EA3D.jpg (1692x1252, 111K)

but say thee not the
never mind. She already knows you're retarded

On to the next one

Later fags

YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Autocorrect senpai

The device that was made by suicidal chinamen corrected what I was too lazy to fix.

gg wp

Nothing.

>tfw your will to live is stronger than pulling the trigger.

Underrated

Sorry, God

That's a terrible suicide note

underrated

>brb rerolling

I too play TF2

Brb

>So I thought I would explain my reason for killing myself, because I thought people might possibly find it interesting. I think the simplest reason I killed myself was from boredom and loneliness. I will often find things I enjoy, and I'll get really into them, but eventually I'll get bored with them, and move onto the next thing. This process has happened numerous times and I think I've finally run out of things I enjoy. Now add to this boredom, my lack of real friendships and relationships. Life isn't that exciting, and seems like I'll be stuck working a boring job with people I don't care about, just so that I can go home every evening and try to find something that I might enjoy doing to kill the time. Honestly, I've thought about killing myself for a long time, but I didn't want it to be some emotional act. I wasn't going to kill myself out of sadness. I don't want to be crying before I kill myself, and I also had to avoid the temptation to kill myself to make someone who mistreated me feel bad, because chances are they wouldn't be too affected by it. I had to wait until I knew for certain that I was killing myself, for my own sake, not for some petty revenge. I also wanted to make sure that I was being reasonable, that's why I waited until I could think it out with crying or having strong emotions about it.

I think this would be the gist of my suicide note if I ever committed it and wanted to write one. I think it would be optimal not to write one, because I might have written the above letter as some sort of damage control along the lines of "I'm not a loser who was crying and depressed." So I'm scared the letter wouldn't actually be honest.

Anyways, I actually thought about suicide a little bit a year and a half ago, but now I've tried improving my life and I'm starting to feel optimistic about my future. I might kill myself when I become 35 though. I'll only do this if it seems like I'll be single for the rest of my life, and there isn't anything else that makes me enjoy life. But I still have over a decade until I'm 35, so I'll be around for a while.

its a lie, everything is a lie, people lie, i lie, but life is the biggest lie of them all. it never got any better. sorry. im just bored, life wasnt bad either, but nor was it good.

your letter would be my reason to end it. thats how i feel..

I wrote this quick.. but similiar feels, i guess..

I'm only 25 and I've resigned to be single the rest of my life for various reasons. I had a college gf but in the end I couldn't do it.
I feel a strange sense of sadness and liberation whenever I think about her and our break-up.
Anyways good post user.

I truly am, no longer human.

Wrote this last year
>Sorry, Mom. I love you. For years I've tried to make things work, but they just won't. I want you to know at the outset, though, that you did nothing wrong and could have done nothing differently. You and Charis were the two people who made me happy. Maybe, in some artificial way, it's partly Charis's fault. But it's not fair to blame her for something that was never her choice. Therefore, this is all me. I made the decision because of my own failures. The simple fact is that there are men who stand up for themselves in the face of tragedy, and then there are others who lie down and take it. I've tried standing up; it's not for me. I'll never be a Julius Caesar, or a Gandhi, or a Huey Long. I'll never be a writer like Camus, either, who grips with his sorrow and produces something worthwhile from it. I'll never turn my tragedy into existential triumph. I just want to rest now. I love you very much. Thank you for such a great, genuine friendship. Your son, Jim.

So it finally came about – and now, now you are reading the faint echoes of a corpse. Man I once was: maggots be my companions now. Quick, before they arrive.

I suppose you'd like this letter to be a small fugitive insight behind the well decorated veil of my psyche and how this noose came slithering around my neck. It is not a petty vail against the absurdity of this life you will hear. Nor will you find a generalized rat of humanity under the fangs of my venom. Rather, this is a tale of impotence and wrath.

Ah, how I longed for a bone to gnaw. No, to carve! Yes, sharp and penetrating, a momument for eternity to behold, a shade for the weary to bask in, an ember kept warm for the offspring of Vulcan.

In life, I had only one enemy – mediocricy. Moderation and balance is for weak spirits; immersion and absorbtion is for those only who can handle the currents of the swirl. I wanted to be carried away, into the dark pit of the Leviathan lurking beneath. But I was neither foolish enough to find a siren to sway and possess me, nor cunning enough to sink the ship myself.

You see, doubt was ever draped over the youthful vigor of my eyes and with it came despair. Ha, would you have that! Me, a fragile emphat, this cursed diplomat of souls, like a swift shadow in the street passing through one body to the other smoothly – caught in a perpetual strife of staleness.

And so I rotted from the inside out. So I loathed myself more and more. I seeked and I didn't find. How I long to drink from Lethe.

So it finally came about – and now, now you are reading the faint echoes of a corpse. Man I once was: maggots be my companions now. Quick, before they arrive.

I suppose you'd like this letter to be a small fugitive insight behind the well decorated veil of my psyche and how this noose came slithering around my neck. It is not a petty vail against the absurdity of this life you will hear. Nor will you find a generalized rat of humanity under the fangs of my venom. Rather, this is a tale of impotence and wrath.

Ah, how I longed for a bone to gnaw. No, to carve! Yes, sharp and penetrating, a momument for eternity to behold, a shade for the weary to bask in, an ember kept warm for the offspring of Vulcan.

In life, I had only one enemy – mediocricy. Moderation and balance is for weak spirits; immersion and absorbtion is for those only who can handle the currents of the swirl. I wanted to be carried away, into the dark pit of the Leviathan lurking beneath. But I was neither foolish enough to find a siren to sway and possess me, nor cunning enough to sink the ship myself.

You see, doubt was ever draped over the youthful vigor of my eyes and with it came despair. Ha, would you have that! Me, a fragile emphat, this cursed diplomat of souls, like a swift shadow in the street passing through one body to the other smoothly – caught in a perpetual strife of staleness.

And so I rotted from the inside out. So I loathed myself more and more. So I sought. But I didn't find. How I long to drink from Lethe now.

I really tried, but I feel too old for this

No, letters you write when you commit suicide, not letters that make people want to commit suicide

I'm gonna bounce. Gotta be up early for work tomorrow.

"G'BYE!"

Mom, Dad, K----, M--, C----, J---, B----, S------, you are all the love of my life. I feel so lucky to have had so many.

I've given up, become a statistic. I'm a foreigner wherever I go. I don't get *it*. I don't know how to behave or function so I've stopped trying. I've always felt sort of arrogant with the idea that I was poised for some sort of greatness or positive impact on the world, but I'm just a narcissist. I've squandered any potential I had for becoming something more than myself. Everyday has become a struggle to do the least amount of damage to myself and those around me. So I'm just going to stop trying in this final act of narcissism. I've decided that being self-absorbed is simply my nature. Regardless, I truly do love you all as much as I am capable, and I hope I told you that enough. I'm so, so sorry.

Mom, Dad, K---, you've given me everything I could ever ask from a family. Support, love, patience. I promise it wasn't wasted. Know you did everything right.

C-----, J---, B----, S------. You were far more than just friends. Our bond cannot be put into words. Calling you family does no justice. If there's such a thing as souls I'm certain we all are one. I love you guys.

M--, my love, my home. I can't apologize enough. This was out of your control, but I know you'll blame yourself anyway. I got to say goodbye, but you won't. I wish I could make that up to you. You're the best thing that ever happened to me. I promised myself I was going to marry you some day, and I hate myself for breaking that promise. I know you'll find someone who feels that same as I did, even if you don't agree. I've always loved you more than you know. Please take care of yourself.

- C--------

Attached: 35000-200[1].png (200x200, 3K)

Did I do thaaaaaat?

FUCK IT

Touching desu senpai

[I've unironically already written what I want my family to know about me when I die. No suicide involved, but still, it tells them what I want to say. These are the first couple paragraphs and I know they'll make you cringe, but it was a fun exercise.]

''If you are reading this, I have died or am presumed dead. I have written these non-binding documents to supplement my official last will and testament, dated REDACTED. These documents are meant to contextualize what I have written in my last will and testament; however, if there is any doubt or confusion, that prior document may be taken at face value. This is only an exercise in vanity; an attempt to give my family and friends more information than they asked for.
You, the reader, now know better than I do (at the time of writing) what has caused my death or disappearance. I can only speculate that it was something related to my travels to REDACTED, REDACTED, a fatal injury at work, complications from diabetes, or a sudden and severe illness. Whatever the cause, you may rest assured that I have not died or gone missing on purpose. Even accounting for an uncharacteristic bout of spontaneity, I would not go off the grid without informing you in some manner.
Regardless of how I have died, if you are reading this, it is probably over now. Whatever pain I may have suffered has passed. I have entered the unconscious, insensible, nowhere lands. I have entered the realm of non-existence. I no longer am. With this in mind, there is no reason to be sad; instead, be happy that you have before you another day of conscious experience in the bright, wonderful world. Smile, please. I am speaking to you from the beyond, so the least you can do is smile.''

"On second thought, the curtains should gaaaaaccckkkk"

Now I have neither happiness nor unhappiness. Everything passes.

See you space cowboy.

>having an ancient mogolian flip-book quote as your final words
I'd probably do the same desu

Anti-skubbers are the worst.

>You did nothing wrong and could have done nothing differently
But she'll know this is a lie... This is only true in a determinist sense

I'LL DO IT LIVE

To my family: I apologize, I was too soft for this world. May my death steel your hearts. I was of no use to you alive so I hope I may at least prove useful in death. I don't think we'll meet in the next world so this is my farewell, may god be with you.

"Oh dear, it looks like I shit myself uncontrollably after I died. Whoopsie I guess."

I did this because I didn't buy Todd's game again. Please learn from my lesson.

What are some good books to help me accept and find comfort in suicide?

The files are in the computer

All fled, all done, so lift me on the pyre
The feast is over and the lamps expire

that's one superfluous suicide note

‘It’s not anyone’s fault but my own’ - From user to his family and friends

i think it's brilliant.

Suicide is such a waste. Even if you are determined to die, die for something. At least then you will be able to find meaning in death.

What if you have nothing to die for? If most people had something in their lives worth dying for then they wouldn't kill themselves.

It doesn't matter who we are. What matters is our plan. No one cared who I was until I put on the mask

Then find something. Man is master of his destiny, the world isn't going to hand you meaning on a silver platter. You have to struggle through life and find something worth living/dying for.

What I don't understand is how normies can fumblefuck their way through life without having any purpose. The mindset of the western atheist perplexes me. Why even live if there is no purpose, nothing greater, and we only exist to collect more material goods. Now that is a depressing thought.

Look at those crazy Japs like Otoya and Mishima, Otoya lived a mere day as a lion and is now enshrined forever

Attached: IMG_2637.jpg (2560x2126, 620K)

>advocating terrorism

no I would never even CONSIDER committing a crime just saying it's a nice photo haha

this is good

death or sovngarde

>terrorism is bad
FBI get out

Attached: 0photo001.jpg (447x598, 42K)

>man is master of his destiny
>muh greater purpose

Can't have it both ways, brainlet

Call what I'm about to say a copout or not, you can't disagree with this statement, as much as I don't care.

In most cases, I've come to believe that my life is not worth living. The idea that happiness is a raison d'etre logically means that nearly everyone is unhappy (after being born a blank slate). So unhappiness is the norm -the meaning of life- and the quest for happiness is merely a by-product and not our natural condition. Looking for happiness then is not that different than looking for a good drug dealer with good drugs.

99% of human beings serve no real, 'natural' purpose or reason to keep on going through the motions whatsoever. The majority of the world's population is just the means of production by which the few attain "happiness" (altho, at 30 years of age I don't know many truly happy rich people who aren't completely bored and decadent).

Sure most become 'necessary' thanks to manmade things like economies -to make them work- but economies would not be necessary if there were no humans. Pretty much everything we do as humans is built around the notion of perpetuating a species -to the detriment of all others- that has not shown any proof that it deserves a place on this planet as part of the ecosystem.

All the 'good', 'worthwhile' stuff people have done -and continue to do- is only 'good' and 'worthwhile' when put into the context of the human condition/experience. Splitting the atom and curing cancer is pretty useless to every other creature on the planet.

The day after my father's one year anniversary of his passing, I read a book called "The Sirens of Titan" by Kurt Vonnegut recently and the punchline of the story is that the entire sum of all human knowledge/achievement over thousands of years was little more than a works project by an alien race from another galaxy trying to send a message to one of their own stranded in another galaxy.

The message was that they were sending help...

If only we were actually that useful.

To live on as I have is to leave behind happiness, joy and love and companionship because I know it to be transitory, of the moment.

I know it will turn to ash.

Only those whose lives are brief can imagine that love is eternal.

Everyone I know and love unconditionally, please, can I get all of you, to embrace that remarkable illusion...

It may be the greatest gift our race has ever received.

Death is that state in which one exists only in the memory of others. Which is why it is not an end. No goodbyes. Just good memories.

It may be reality; it may be what we call God—that most extraordinary something that lives and moves and yet has no beginning and no end.

When the long night comes, return to the end of the beginning.

is this ironic or are people like this actually browsing Veeky Forums right now?

no funeral

You are a bunch of fat evil apes, I have hopefully been successful in destroying my body so you cannot get your fat evil ape hands on it.

"Eat shit"

Attached: IMG_20180312_202310.jpg (1332x1800, 664K)

I spent years weighing the scales and balancing the options. It may be selfish; but it also seems like it was always an inevitability. People who listen to music before they do this aren't sad or depressed because of the music. It reminds them of a time when they were more at peace and they feel like going out on a high note. Make more good times.

That's not something anyone wants to read after seeing a body

"I'm gonna look pretty fucking stupid if I fail at offing myself. Please turn off the life support if they put me in a hospital."

I wanted to lose some weight before I offed myself but I couldn't be arsed to do it. Have fun lugging my fat ass out of here.

could you continue?

*too heavy a burden

BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY ROCKIN' ERRYWHERE
ROCKIN' ERRYWHERE ROCKIN' ERRYWHERE

I FOUND YOU MS NEW BOOTY
GET IT TOGETHER AND BRING IT BACK TO ME
HIT THE PLAYAS CLUB, FOR ABOUT A MONTH OR 2
PUT HIS HAND ON IT, THEN SEE WHAT HE DO

Dear Loved Ones,

Words, it seems, have failed me.
Just like I have failed you.
You probably have a bunch of questions.
And I am sorry for that.
But thats life.

Research "The Jewish Question". Goodbye

what perfect timing, I'm killing myself today

"It wasn't worth it."

Right you guessed the rising morrow
And scorned to tread the mire you must:
Dust ’s your wages, son of sorrow,
But men may come to worse than dust.

Beats being poor, mate.

kek

The only patrician answer is no note. All you fags writing encyclopedias: nobody cares. And they certainly don't want to know how they could be partly responsible.

mr b peterson said that someone who doesn't want to get better can't be helped and i don't want to be better but i also dont want to be a burdun so i thought better to end it now than to drag it out. see you later anons if i had any happyness over the last year it was from you guys