Be me

>be me
>ugly 27 year old nofriends autist with no friends or social experiences since school, never been to pub, club, or party, had no female attention ever
>wake up at 7 am
>have a full time job in London that requires almost zero work or time at the office
>decide to get part time job during weekend for more money (I waste too much on junk food)
>go to burger king job interview that starts at 10 am
>leave my flat really late, as an act of self sabotage so I can tell myself I had no chance of getting the job and I didn't purposely give up the potential money
>somehow get there on time
>walk in
>get given some easy questions and then they tell me they want me to do some work as a test
>help someone at the till put orders together
>help the kitchen put burgers together
>saw lots of jacket wearing (central London) private schoolers ordering stuff, in the primes of their lives
>felt fucking pathetic- I should be using my free time to learn new things, not work like a zero creativity zero intellect pleb as a wagecuck
>felt cucked, literally cucked because I knew those private schoolers (or maybe regular schoolers but they were white so I doubt it) would turn in to the Chads and Staceys of tomorrow who get high salary positions handed to them
>had to wear a cucky uniform
>was told me they'd phone me in a few days
>took the underground back home and saw literal Staceys on the train, making me feel like an even more ugly male
>had a shower at home (had that kitchen worker smell after 45 minutes their) then went to my full time job
>left it after 15 minutes because I had nothing to do
>saw a slightly famous, very slightly memey politician near Big Ben and another more famous zero meme potential one
>currently drinking coffee (the last one) in central London
>plan to binge on junk food for the last time when I get home
>told myself I'd have the binge as a reward for taking the job but I'll reject the job and have the binge

Attached: 1483906330467.jpg (306x306, 20K)

Why do you binge eat? Taking drugs has a better reward with about as much shame

I live in London user and I can help you out if you want.

Dude take the job user

At least you're in London, the most patrician place to be socially alienated.

Why are you like that? Serious question. I'm 20 and a manlet, but have a gf and friends (pleb friends, but still). I work in fast food too. No excuse to wallow in pity.

>first worlder without crippling disabilities complains about life

Attached: 10-6.jpg (1280x1237, 128K)

Not OP but what's it like living there? I know it's full of pakis and i cant carry caffeinated knives, but I imagine having a high rise studio flat in the city is comfy.

I want Oxfordbro back.

>WASP whining about having too many jobs while the less fortunate would literally kill to work

what a cuck lol

>be greatful for your depressive state of constant sleep deprivation and toil, wagie
laffin

He’s not white

why do you post here and not on r9k

SHUT THE FUCK UP TOILSBERG

Attached: C85D6B15-AF19-4227-B4B3-91B9B910745C.jpg (495x362, 28K)

Better than listening to a bunch of third world rats complain, who cares about them
First world problems are the only one anyone cares about

>would literally kill to work
this is the problem with the lesser races, they immediately resort to violence if things don't go their way

>saw a slightly famous, very slightly memey politician
The Mogg?

>doing my masters degree, breeze
>have 2 well-paid, lazy part-time jobs
>financially independent at 22
>speak 2 foreign languages
>not too bad-looking, might give myself 6/10 on my good days
>STILL NO GF
>haven't had sex for more than a year

What do I have to do at this point?

Attached: 1520376446502.jpg (270x270, 20K)

have you ever tried talking to women? Your dad ever give you any advice on women?

I recently asked out a girl that I really like and she turned me down. My dad was practically non-existent in my childhood (and now as well)

>6/10 on a good day
You may as well give up at that point

>Man raised by single mother is clueless about women
what a surprise

T I N D E R

Or literally any other dating app. Women don't date men they meet because their whole lives they've been dating online. Asking women out is an old world thing. Once you realise this, you'll be swimming in vagina fluid

He's a big meme and it wasn't him. Though I have seen him on my way to work and he is a major lanklet.

You sound like a cunt though. Fix that.