Why aren't you a stoic yet?

Why aren't you a stoic yet?

Attached: 3K4kpxMVbr4oJ-YQSbj9JRpYG2hYtGpN3ytdU0X5ztw.jpg?w=947&s=cd30a2cd8b64ef82e7ee23bac1262f61.jpg (947x768, 107K)

See, I'd love to build myself like that, but I don't have the time and I think being skinnyfat makes it harder to sculpt into something nice than a fatty

>don't have 3 hours a week to workout
>more excuses

hm

>I think being skinnyfat makes it harder to sculpt into something nice than a fatty

Attached: 1515483018060s.jpg (250x177, 4K)

what routine could a skelly use without going to a gym?

Attached: C700A923-4CF9-49E7-B7FE-B4CDD6460260.jpg (432x679, 321K)

>without going to a gym?

hm

Going to the gym is overrated.

All you need to do is run. Then pick up heavy things. . . literally what our ancestors did for the longest time.

Don't spend money on some gay gym membership.

shut the fuck up you dumb caveman faggot

because I don't believe in God

this. a pullup bar and a pair of running shoes is all you need.

yeah this. i just do pullups and pushups and bitches think Im some sort of athlete

I wish I could do that but my back is awful so I have to swim for my cardio thus needing to buy a gym membership. Feels kinda bad man

Most of the guys browsing Veeky Forums are skinny, beta-looking faggots though

Attached: BB434AE9-44B3-40EE-A9AB-F770BA82FF59.jpg (633x758, 69K)

Ride a bike?

maybe you have a normal body and all you need is a little exercise and aren't a skinnyfag like me. I do need the gym.

Excuses: The Thread

just ride a bike

Still kinda hurts it but the swimming just makes me feel better

Greek stoicism has some good ideas (don't get upset with "wrongdoers," for example), but Roman """"""stoicism"""""" is hyper-retard cuck-tier nonsense.

he was perfect before.

perfectly disgusting

>bear body
>huge cock
>disgusting
are you gay?

Honestly I think it's fine when you can afford it and keep at it.

The problem is when someone is 'lazy', has little time, or suffers from social anxiety or whatever. They eventually give it up and then they have an excuse for not working out at all: "I wish I could work out regularly but I can't start going to the gym because X".

I've been exercising regularly for 2 years, at home with 2 dumbbells, and the difference is enormous. You can even do the minimal amount, like 10 minutes a day. The key really is to stick with it. And I probably wouldn't have been able to do that if I wasn't completely fine with doing like literally 5 minutes a day for weeks when I don't have any motivation at all.

No, andI don't have to ask if you are.

Dyel