Stephen king just died

>Stephen king just died
>No sticky

What is the gayest board and why is it Veeky Forums?

Attached: rip.png (837x573, 1.14M)

>le wrong name maymay

>The full extent of this epically ironic troll going over your head

>It's not actually wrong
>Stephen Hawking was Stephen king alt personality and everything he depicted in horror books like "it" was actually some scientific work based on real dark outer space entities
>Now that he's dead they'll invade our world

Attached: 1457614195374.jpg (720x690, 72K)

lel

Attached: Troll_Twins.png (305x401, 210K)

If only.

damn

> tfw Stephen Hawking's death genuinely upsets you

Attached: 1511906922462.jpg (592x328, 24K)

It's actually Tony Hawking's death, OP...

Why? He was a Richard Dawkins tier fedora imbecile and wasn't even that good of a scientist

If you don't understand Hawking Radiation and its importance in the path to the Holographic Principle then you should shut your edgy mouth and go back to Buzzfeed listicles (you won't believe number 4)

He was a cripple and still managed to contribute to the field of theoretical physics.

>stupid bullshit

Ah ok, you're a fanaticist.

Attached: 26904820_2005994473013563_4368951379722856658_n.png.jpg (256x256, 11K)

>quoting a literal communist

100 million not enough for you?

Yeah I wonder how he managed to pass the obstacle course for his PhD

>he still thinks Zizek is a leftist

>posts cuckeck
>calling anyone fanatic

Attached: jRzpANy.jpg (1920x1080, 143K)

Attached: tips fedora for christ.jpg (640x480, 160K)

Not wrong though, we find out the universe is a hologram in some sense. Ok, then what?
Who gives a shit, seriously. We already know reality emmerges from a load of transcient bullshit, another cherry on the cake doesn't mean much

who give a fuck about white science jew

No, I think he got it chap.

He has always been more hegelian philosopher than a communist. Though in his books he usually argues how something would work for communism and looks through the "communist" lenses, he once said he would be more happy if he made someone understand Hegel than for getting people support communism. I´m not gonna even start with your stupid hurdur 100 million peoples "argument".

Kant then Hegel had a lot of interesting things to say, then Marx came along as their """successor"" and basically said "Yeah, collectivism! Pay yourselves!" and started a still-continuing barrage of "free shit" autism turning students into local-council worshiping parasites.

Nothing wrong with being a fedora if its for eternal salvation instead of just being a smelly loser who wants to spread nihilism

redpill on Stephen Hawking

You're not on Veeky Forums, kid

We are more interested in fundamental questions, that's why we read Zizek, Land and MacDonald instead of scientificist garbage from Hawking or Richard Dawkins

Attached: BiMa2qj[1].png (1011x801, 58K)

Attached: 1509507902872.jpg (724x1024, 123K)

They put a retard in a techy wheelchair, called him a genius, and let his propaganda spreading computer speak.

>stupid bullshit

Wha ???

He's trying to say that Hawking radiation is stupid because the universe is also stupid. Hawking said that philosophy is dead, but his theory can't be proven by experiments which makes them just theory like any other random philosophy but I digress. Universe is really boring. I mean... What can the universe tell you about your life? You've got everything you need right here. All the stories about what is happening are already in society. You go out into the universe... And then what? You find out why something that's thousands of light years away is happening... And then what? It's literally the most boring shit there is unless you're a little kid who likes Star Wars.

t. Physics major appeal to authority

>Space is stupid
Based

>Doesn't have an intellectual curiosity
I pity you.

Attached: aloalo.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Shit, I got here too damn late.

Attached: 1519947943356.gif (200x180, 868K)