Can someone enlighten me as to what these two dudes were on about? Also, how do you pronounce their names?

Can someone enlighten me as to what these two dudes were on about? Also, how do you pronounce their names?

Attached: Guattari-Deleuze.jpg (750x531, 88K)

Fancy rephrasing of shit Marx said 200 years ago.

EXPLAIN DELEUZE TO ME OR I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU! DON'T DUMB IT DOWN INTO SOME VAGUE SHIT! EXPLAIN DELEUZE TO ME RIGHT NOW OR I'LL LITERALLY FUCKING KILL YOu! WHAT THE FUCK IS A BODY WITHOUT ORGANS? WHAT THE FUCK ARE RHIZOMES? DON'T DUMB IT DOWN OR I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU

There aren't two of them since each of them is several.

>Also, how do you pronounce their names
Deleuze and Bataille.

No idea what they were on about, something about cultural intersubjectivity.

The interaction of various forms of power, this is made most obvious when they talk about smooth space and striated space.

Neoliberal philosophers, mapping out new ways for capitalism to exploit nature and society and its subjects. Dee and Gee, Dolce & Gabbana.

Anglos cannot produce the leuze sound in Deleuze. Just like they cannot produce the O in Schopenhauer.

Guattari is Ga-ta-ri.

One is a commie and another is a pseudo-commie. They wrote a lot about schizophrenia (before people figured out that schizophrenia is in fact a brain disease). Guitar isn't as good as Deleuze, but the works they made together are by far the best in their oevres (Anti-Oedipus was a seminal work and should be on everyone's reading list). Both are French, so keep in mind that about 10% of their text is just meaningless gibberish that's just there to make them seem smart.

When the USSR collapsed, Deleuze fell into a depression because he realized capitalism was here to stay. He performed one final heroic act by turning himself into a body without organs as he splattered all over the fucking pavement.

Attached: 1418808453544.png (450x681, 30K)

>They wrote a lot about schizophrenia
Their schizophrenia is basically a code-word for autism fyi.

>He performed one final heroic act by turning himself into a body without organs as he splattered all over the fucking pavement.
lmao good content user

Doo-looz

They actually define the schizo as the less autist of men. They produce reality.

The body without organs is an egg: it is crisscrossed with axes and thresholds, with latitudes and longitudes and geodesic lines, traversed by gradients marking the transitions and the becomings, the destinations of the subject developing along these particular vectors.

>enlighten
No can do, far too obscurantist.

a rough recipe for building yourself a healthy BwO:

This is how it should be done. Lodge yourself on a stratum, experiment with the opportunities it offers find an advantageous place on it, find potential movements of deterritorialization, possible lines of flight, experience them, produce flow conjunctions here and there, try out continua of intensities segment by segment, have a small plot of new land at all times. It is through a meticulous relation with the strata that one succeeds in freeing lines of flight, causing conjugated flows to pass and escape and bringing forth continuous intensities for a BwO.

It is all about getting some young french pussy

>I mean it saved like $2.00 in 100LL helicopter fuel...

Basically, just do stuff, engage with everything in all the ways you can in no specific order
Unironically just be a neoliberal but ironically
Also stop reading hegel and heidegger

And Marx was just fancy rephrasing of shit Plato said.

Beautiful