User may have been too smart to have friends, a good job, happiness or to work hard

user may have been too smart to have friends, a good job, happiness or to work hard

Attached: 14FD266444B54ABF887D0422C675FD53.jpg (639x782, 94K)

>tfw to smart to have a gf

>user may have been too smart to have friends, a good job, happiness or to work hard
fuck off man that's just uncalled for

Attached: 1513606598278.png (220x220, 2K)

>tfw you overthink the American population

At least pretend to keep your angst literature related, for appearances sake.

People with better than average cognitive capacities tend to have better jobs, are better at their jobs, and even tend to be slightly happier.
You're just a loser.

You don't seem that happy, friend. In fact you seem downright grumpy.

You're right. That doesn't mean anything I've just said is wrong, we have data on this, those trends are pretty much true.

>You're right.
Would you like to talk about it? It's okay to share.

It's nice of you to say that but I don't talk about personal stuff with anyone.

A wise rule. I hope you feel better soon! Maybe being less angry at strangers would help?

Who says I'm angry? I was just stating in a manner of fact way what is likely to be going on in that user's life.
Being bad at making friends AND finding a job AND being happy AND working hard means you're probably a loser. Either that or mentally ill.

>I was just stating in a manner of fact way what is likely to be going on in that user's life.
But user, you misread the OP. He was facetiously trying to bring others down because he also feels unhappy. You are merely joining him in more of the same.

I wonder if you'd consider that approach to life to be mentally sound, do you?

I'm pretty sure that's the joke

Yeah but it's only a joke because there are people who actually think that way.
I don't see anything unsound in writing what I did unless someone is doing it maliciously.

>I don't see anything unsound in writing what I did unless someone is doing it maliciously.
You consider anti-social behavior against complete strangers the hallmark of someone who is mentally sound in every area of their life?

Anti-social behavior is performed with the intent of hurting others or oneself, I didn't say it that way at all ("unless someone is doing maliciously") so I don't see how that label applies to what I did.
Also, I don't see what you're doing as particularly mentally sound either. Why would you be wasting time either doing this?

I'll take this /pol/ bait a little. She was a horrible candidate all around. The only reason she won the popular vote in the primaries is because of how loony Sanders was for the mainstream of the party.

>Why would you be wasting time either doing this?
It interesting to try and reason calmly with people who are blatantly projecting yet can't seem to pick up on it.

How exactly am I projecting?

Fascinating.

Is being an asshole on purpose a sign of being mentally sound?

You offended the "le smart but lazy" midwit so now she's trying to pretend to be an internet shrink to get back at you. I'd advise you to stop replying to her, for my sake, as reading this thread is pretty cringeworthy and I'd like it to end.

This statement ties so perfectly to your first post. I'm not lying when I say it's very interesting to dispassionately reason with people who project a lot. You should unironically try it in the future in some other thread. It might help you better orientate yourself.

>we have data on these
Oooh, does that data also include the amounts coke they use, or that's a no-no

But I wasn't being an asshole on purpose, as I've already said. You should probably get better at this before you try it again
If I were to guess, hard drug use is negatively correlated with happiness.

He didn't offend me. I don't think I'm perfect or above reproach. He should better develop the cognizance to see and note when he is projecting. That's all I'm saying.

>mind blown; I could have never imagined people above average intelligence are usually happier and more successful.

Attached: katsumoto_by_nebanon.jpg (2835x1437, 525K)

I know in my case I can't stand most people. They operate on a lower level physically, morally, and intellectually. I can't bond with them, and they think I'm weird because I don't engage their stupidity. I've gone full MGTOW NEET. I don't even care whether I ever find a gf to marry. Feels good.

Attached: peperelaxing.jpg (1200x1192, 616K)

>how loony Sanders was for the mainstream of the part
you don't belong in this thread. you are not too smart.

this is the book board retard

NEET is free and beautiful.
MGTOW is chained resentment.

Ditch the bitter dorks and join the truly ascended.

It's the literature board, brainlet

oh, I'm just using the label to express a mindset. I don't actually associate with those losers, just "getting a gf" isn't a worry or a driving force. i am immune to tfw no gf, and most women (being people, and on easy mode) are idiots anyway.

muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh IQ

You're not good at guessing and just quite naive and gullible. Its why they call you useful idiots, loud mouth but can't see further than his nose.

Yes, muh iq.