Dude drugs lmao

dude drugs lmao

Attached: bee.jpg (250x375, 13K)

>dude im rich lmao

>dude i kill whores lmao

>dude I do coke

His books always came off really anti-drugs, anti-hedonism, anti-consumerism, etc. to me. Not sure what you're getting at.

OP is dumb.

>im gay btw

Return of BEE pod WHEN

His books are magnificent, he’s a brilliant satirist and critic.

I think he was actually using the podcast as research for a new book on victim culture in post trump Hollywood. I don’t believe he even has a boyfriend; he was just a literary device.

I think I'm going to get into social satire writing. It's really shallow so it's easy and all kinds of people will praise me for it because it makes them feel smart.

BTFO by our guy norm

How is it shallow?

Norm is a tedious pseud and a hack.

And he stole Bob Dylan's persona and career. A dissertation could be written on this but the best proof is to read Chronicles vol. 1 and Based on a True Story back to back.

>Norm is a tedious pseud
I could see how you'd say this, I suppose.
>and a hack.
You don't have to re-invent the comedic wheel to be funny. There's really only so many ways you can approach that field to begin with. The second any comedian approaches anything anti-humor they'll be seen as ripping off Kaufman. It's unavoidable.

If you think Norm isn't funny you just have shit taste in comedy.

i wanted to like this guy but couldn't.

his stuff won't last... american psycho is already dated.

he isn’t funny, standup is an abomination, wit is not mean to be made a workhorse, satirical mags and standup comics are grounds for execution or ostracism

You want to go to a dinner party with me? You sound fun.

>he isn’t funny
He is objectively funny to anyone with a clue.
>standup is an abomination
It isn't great, I'll give you that.
>wit is not mean to be made a workhorse
LOL am I speaking to a massive fedora right now? You're not Oscar Wilde, you dork.

what a great run-on sentence. I can't even try to write this shitty.

sure, I don’t drink at all
though. However, if you bring coke or molly i will be a good companion to you regardless
>objective
pseud
>caring about grammar beyond what’s absolutely necessary to convey a message
preposterous

>>objective
>pseud
Of course I'm not being literal when I say that you try hard spaz. You are objectively a faggot though.

>objectively
anytime you want to come up for air you’re welcome to join us friend

Does it annoy you to know that you're being objectively faggot ITT? You try to rant about pseuds as you make le cool dude mentions of coke and molly in the same post. You're all over the shop you try hard.

The great joke about BEE is this exact thing. He is absolutely pro all of these.

So does this guy belong in the DFW/Franzen camp of gen x writers who shun postmodernism but still have their own type of gen x nihilism?

why does this site exist

bee is only cool when he's shitting on dfw. he's pretty intolerable outside of that.