Mfw being sincere

mfw being sincere

Attached: dfw_movies_licenced_image_smaller.jpg (1280x720, 1.33M)

>wearing a bandana sincerely

You just can tell he was on antidepressants. Everyone who takes them has the same look

I take antideps and I always just look miserable

being sincere right now

Attached: 1489947904940.jpg (700x934, 387K)

Is episode 1 New Sincerity-core?

the prequel trilogy is New Sincerity

the Disney films are Nu-Ironic

Stop making fun of him

>Do I talk first or do you talk first?

Attached: 1509613377795.png (367x321, 125K)

I'm not, I made this thread to show my love for him

pynchon is cooler.

Attached: 375844.png (341x317, 152K)

why did he do that thing with his lips? it looks smug af and makes me want to punch him.

Attached: 1517789726410.png (708x584, 132K)

*Blocks your path*

Attached: JoshuaCohen071814_037large.jpg (446x672, 98K)

mfw being sincerely autistic

Attached: 150519_tao_lin_apa.jpg (640x480, 171K)

Attached: 1424467949532.png (485x424, 263K)

Attached: 1424466482348.jpg (894x508, 32K)

>american jew from new jersey

Attached: 1445746536192.png (2000x1000, 284K)

That's a dope shirt desu battle droids are some seriously slick motherfuckers

Attached: 31dQYygDA-L._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg (350x350, 11K)

Attached: 1446019502957.jpg (243x291, 12K)

Attached: 1447886137131.jpg (1200x675, 138K)

Attached: 1494953266988.jpg (750x500, 69K)

Attached: tfw.png (1097x464, 116K)

Did he strike this pose sincerely?

Attached: 1504793673517.jpg (300x212, 14K)

legit though, it's so clear that DFW wanted to be seen as smart it's a little sad. virtually everything he's ever written is a plea to be taken seriously and one up smarter writers by being self-deprecating.

Attached: 1441445748819.jpg (642x557, 87K)

Attached: 1446162918792.jpg (1147x1663, 825K)

Is suicide the ultimate act of self-deprecation?

Franzen is such a faggot

Look at his weird girly hairless legs

Attached: 1446326073295.gif (746x970, 122K)

>DFW
>autism shoes
>autism glasses
>duck face
>beta body language
>pants 3 sizes too big

why are american writers such dorks?

>a history of multiple suicide attempts

First time learning about that

was the Karen heart tattoo sincere?

I think so, didn't he he hate irony as a form of humor?

I'm pretty sure he pushed someone out of a moving car and got so jealous of a girl once he planned on getting a gun to kill her boyfriend

>frontal balding is present
Is this secretly why he wore the bandanna?

Its why he hung himself

that is literally the first thing you should be thinking when you see a man wearing a bandana

I think it was because he sweated a lot (due to anxiety?).

So he claimed

>once he planned on getting a gun to kill her boyfriend

kek that's so like my former-self.

>My whole life I've been a fraud.

He sweated alot due to hyperhydrosis.

He used to wear tennis gear all the time, so people would think he was sweating because he had been playing tennis.

>He used to wear tennis gear all the time, so people would think he was sweating because he had been playing tennis.
He was a sad person :(

He sweated because he was afraid people would notice his smooth-as-glass conehead

why is franzen wearing those faggy clothes?

I mean, he once also said his destiny in life seemed to be to "put my penis in as many vaginas as possible".

I remember that thread. I do.

Because Franzen is faggy

kek that's both sad and chad af

Towards the end his wife put him on a more or less constant suicide watch. At one stretch, she didn't leave the house for more than a week. But then he seemed better and one day Wallace persuaded her to go out. "You don't go to the chiropractor if you're going to kill yourself," she thought. When she came back to the house he had hanged himself from a trellis on the patio. He left her a two-page note and a stack of what he could salvage from that difficult last novel among the lamps in the garage where he used to write.

I feel the same way and I'm a virgin

When Veeky Forums moved ALOT slower. Notice it was up for more than a week before the mods banned me haha.

That was my second year of uni. I really fucking miss those times.

I was about to write 'it was my second year of uni, too' when I checked the date just to be sure, and as I read '02/25/15' I realized that it was my FIRST year of uni

well shit, time flies, I'm feeling old.

>voluntarily left an unfinished novel
fuck him

It was pretty much finished

>pretty much

more pics pls

>sweated

Attached: 2D97907F-6944-4E7D-B719-570297FBBC4F.jpg (800x600, 33K)

>the fucking footnotes
Epic kek every single time I see this

More like Jew Nersey

Did he actually say that?

Yes. The sense that the sum of his creative output could never match that of the Animorphs series was a major factor in his suicide iirc.

Wow it's almost like he had a life long psychological disorder that pushed him to the edge of sanity until one point when he snapped

Yeah, have you even read This Is Water?

At least leave everything in order on your way out. The least this world needs is yet another unfinished novel. He should have destroyed it.

>Barcelona
That's it, I'm never reading DFW. Fuck Catalan niggers with their retarded lisp. It's gracias not grathias, you goddamn faggots

What a retarded thing to say. They can play the same game. It's gracias not grasias.

That lisp is the platonic archetype of the most grating kind of faggotry, which to be fair, is already widespread in the garlic belt. But it definitely reaches it's maximum in Catalonia. therefore anyone who would willingly associate with that region is also a fag

For the most part, it's a Spaniard thing, not a Catalonia-only thing. It's been like that for centuries. Otherwise "casa" (house) and "caza" (hunt), among other terms, would sound the same. You may not like it, mut it makes sense. Where are you from?

I'm an amerifag. tbqh I probably only hate it b/c my spanish teacher was a stuck up bitch from Barcelona, but now it's fixated and that accent still pisses me off to no end. That's probably why I associated it with Catalonia specifically as well, since all my other spanish language experience has been with people from latin america. is what it is I guess

Yeah, I feel ya, sometimes awful people ruin things for us, and we're forever left with a bad taste in our mouth.

>we're forever left with a bad taste in our mouth.
especially if they mouth-fuck you.

Aside from the sandals, his is easily the best outfit there.

It's not like we're setting the bar too high, though. He's among DFW and a cripple.

What are some signs to look for?

Oh shit DFW wrote the fish fucking movie?

yea, from the grave! the absolute madman!

How tf do you have a former self? You're always yourself.

Mary Karr

there are different selves for different moments user, there's a you that jerks off, a you that shitposts, a you that fails in the bedroom, a you that fucks up at work, a you that gets cheated on by gf, a you that loses their wallet while drunk and a you that dies from cancer

Nope mass shooting is; suicide gives your life some value, at least at the moment of crossover

He was profoundly sad, pretty clear from his writing, but that made him pretty hilarious too

Thats a fun way to remove accountability for your shitty decisions

yeah, I guess, but I don't obesses over girls like I used to.

obsess*

anyone read 'good old neon'? it's supposed to be him, right?

Bloated face, expression of contentment

>OO-OO-AH-AH

Yeah, It's blatantly about himself, especially how he ends it referring to his own name. (I can also relate to a lot of it which worries me)

Was he even sincere though?

>
dont project too hard lad

no, it was clinical depression hehe don't read too much into it kiddo it's just a story

Unironically it is

The prequels are bad in just about the most sincere way possible

Only Jews here are north jersey, and that's pretty much NY territory

>be sincere
>get called racist
>unironically have mulatto femfriend

Attached: 200.0% SMUG.png (258x395, 123K)

ye dude.. it is.