ITT: Books that made you feel like a brainlet

ITT: Books that made you feel like a brainlet

Attached: The_Magic_Mountain_(novel)_coverart.jpg (172x254, 13K)

Unironically haven't encountered one yet. I'm not that well-read though. I made my way through GR alright, it just felt dense, not impenetrable.

i thought it would just turn into some kind of horror story but it just kept going with it's strange ways until nothing happened

how it be tommy the mann wrote buddenbrooks when he was 25 but i'm 29 next month and still trying to figure out if i want to live or not

This piece of shit book.

Attached: 0321570561[1].jpg (514x648, 111K)

Ending was great tho, the preww1 tension, the duel and the bit after it. Really tied it up for me.

Attached: 220px-Kant-KdrV-1781.png (220x344, 19K)

iw wanna go down on thomas mann and then his sons next...

white privilege

Please explain GR to us then

why, my peanus weeeeeenus of course :)

hahah! :D

it's my weeeeeeeeeeenus peanus! :) hahah

ITT: Books that made you feel like a brainlet - my answer is, of course, my peanus weenus :D

hahaha!

Attached: 1513528300874.png (512x391, 189K)

Cosmology, by Steven Weinberg

Allum

GEB

Unironically Brothers Karamazov. I got 100 pages in... when they were all chatting in the priest’s study or holding room or whatever about the separation of church and state, I just felt so ill-equipped to grasp what they were saying. The passage in the middle of it all, where the priest is dealing with peasants and then the boy or whatever, was really wonderful. I reckon I’ll try again when I have more patience. Did any of you encounter this problem at first?

The Foundation for Exploration

>mfw trying to follow naphta's arguments

Attached: 1447264460098.png (500x375, 206K)

Naming and necessity, Saul Kripke

Calculus is weird because you get it after you were supposed to and then you realize how simple it actually was.

Attached: 82C9A9CC-DC6F-43BB-B54B-E4A6AE71A361.jpg (419x249, 74K)