LMAO, JORDAN B PETERSON UNABLE TO SOLVE SIMPLE IQ QUESTION

youtu.be/g0yq5uGUDus?t=150

2 minutes and 30 seconds in, literally struggles with an extremely basic IQ question, wtf lol ? Guy is apparently high iq, always boasting about it but seemingly struggles with this basic task.

Attached: dumbass.png (975x548, 577K)

you do realize iq is only inherently regarded in terms of potential, not actualization... even if Peterson has a relatively high IQ, which I don't necessarily think he's lying when he says so, that doesn't mean it's all actualization. this isn't to defend him btw, this concept is absolute with everybody.

I think there's something extremely unsettling about the contemporary obsession with IQ.
Anyway, sage goes in all fields.

and?

Veeky Forums - Literature
all general Peterson discussion are to be posted on or

are his videos are filler for the simple premise of: be a decent human being

I'm so tired of the necks bringing up Peterson here. He's just boring enough he can't be a meme, and way too stupid to qualify as a thought-provoking author or psychologist.

yeah, he's just way too dull and uniteresting, it's like if your professor became famous.

>the comment section
Thanks for reminding me how much I hate his fans, but please stop making threads about this person

Attached: 1484557933584.jpg (677x960, 67K)

he does have that tortured genius thing goin for him though

What the fuck is happening with the rest of this site?

it's because he's off his meds

Are you one guy or do you all have a like a r/enoughpetersonspam discord where you coordinate the shitposts?

i noticed he picked 3 extremely easy questions so as not to make any of his fans feel inadequate.

too bad

facts>feefees

Nice cope

>muh IQ guy fucks up
>hurdur why does everyone care about IQ
brainlet please

>facts>feefees

Attached: flat,900x900,070,f.u1.jpg (900x900, 73K)

As much as I love shitting on Peterson he wasn't struggling with the question he was wondering why the blue wasn't superimposed on the yellow which indicates a mistake by the maker of the test.

>which indicates a mistake by the maker of the test.
or indicating that you are seeing things that are not there.

Hola brainlet. Just look at the progression going down
One on the first set yellow the color on the left is superimposed, on the second black the color on the right is superimposed (speaking in terms of the first of the set). This would lead the correct answer to be blue on the left being superimposed but there's no such option, the closest and only legitimate answer being 3 the one he chose

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-16-09-41-32.png (1280x720, 332K)

no, because the alternation happens vertically

Proposterous, that would imply colors change relative to their orientation within each set which is not the case

You can't determine a pattern based on only n=2.

>the closest and only legitimate answer being 3 the one he chose
Which is correct. But if there was the other choice that you said earlier, then that choice is the closest and only legitimate answer. There is no ample reason to assume that said pattern exist, and the answers doesn't imply that either.

case in point

The superimposition doesn’t matter

Attached: E681FA20-B03B-49E6-8982-1248BA79FD8E.png (500x522, 107K)

>You can't determine a pattern based on only n=2.

Yes you can, that's literally the geometric minimum required to infer a pattern. You're talking as if patterns are some mysterious things with no relation to its components when its literally nothing but constituted by its components
It is objectively necessary that the pattern should follow as I described

>IQ Test or the "How My Cock Is Bigger Than Yours But None Of Us Gets Pussy Anyway" Test

No you need another point of data to see the repeated change to confirm its existence. Also faggot if you look closely, the yellow side is already superimposed on the blue at the bottom left symbol so number 3 is right.

Attached: brainlet.jpg (604x422, 9K)

>No you need another point of data to see the repeated change to confirm its existence.

You don't seem to understand the concept of interpolation. Given no other conflicting factors that is all that is necessary.
You're correct though, I hadn't noticed on the image size that overlap was present on the first of the sets which changes everything

I know enough to know the bare minimum to make any pattern and correlation in any sets of data is 3.

>Given no other conflicting factors
But it is a huge leap of faith to assume that at the very start.

>But it is a huge leap of faith to assume that at the very start

Which only matters if there's ever to be further increments in the set which in 3x3 questions like this there never will be.
Really these questions aren't even patterns in the sense in which you are talking about, its a more basic form of geometric relations. There is no actual need for it to be even possible for a third step to exist

Not really. You can amply grasp the pattern of both half move towards each other based on the 6 pictures (desu there should only be 4), but the superimposition pattern had only 2 pictures to infer from.