Which translation/version?

Which translation/version?

Attached: ImageVaultHandler.jpg (240x231, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thepiratebay.org/torrent/16214550/Anne_Frank_-_The_Diary_of_a_Young_Girl_-_The_Definitive_Edition_
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The one with the Eleanor introduction is pretty iconic

Nrsv>NIV>>>>>>power gap>>>> KJV

The one where the parts about her masturbating aren't cut out.

>a jew

None

Grab a Definitive edition. The 5 lost pages are deliciously raw regarding her parents. Any after 98 should do.
Fair warning: . I think I actually like the album less after reading the book. Also here's yesterday's thread .

There are no passages about schlicking. There's only this:
>"Until I was eleven or twelve, I didn't realize there was a second set of labia on the inside, since you couldn't see them. What's even funnier is that I thought urine came out of the clitoris…When you're standing up, all you see from the front is hair. Between your legs there are two soft, cushiony things, also covered with hair, which press together when you're standing, so you can't see what's inside. They separate when you sit down and they're very red and quite fleshy on the inside. In the upper part, between the outer labia, there's a fold of skin that, on second thought, looks like a kind of blister. That's the clitoris."
Blame dumb soccer moms for blowing this out of the water and getting the versions with it banned from schools.

Start with the Greek.

The Bell Jar is a superior semi-auto-bio kino.

The where she gets pregnant

Attached: AAAA890B-57B8-4BF2-8DE4-2CB0217587F2.jpg (511x850, 579K)

Bump

>ywn stick you dick inside a nine month pregnant Anne’s ultra-sensitive slit and give her the time of her life

feelsbadman

Who's the father?

Is the diary even real or just a bunch of propaganda? Even if real it must have been modified and edited heavily a million times.

>Even if real it must have been modified and edited heavily a million times.
why would that be............ even when people say this about the bible they're overstating th case desu.....

Attached: 1519111209987.png (1171x1011, 662K)

The one where she survives the war and lives a happy, productive life.

But the funniest part was when she died

>why would that be
Because it makes for some very emotionally appealing propaganda. The assumption that a text like this from such a political era has not been screwed with is naive.
And what's with the different handwriting in this image? Some claim it was by her father. It's still signed as Anne Frank though

Attached: Anne-Frank_Diary_HD_768x432-16x9-1050x600.jpg (1050x600, 177K)

Peter van Pels, her papa, or dentist guy

Attached: 1BA86250-B63B-4F49-B51B-6C07191706DC.png (1111x1320, 895K)

Should’ve added pregnant Anne for that meme

>muh holocaust
Fuck off kike enabler

Id rather read a diary of some Russian kid during ww2.

I don't know enough about the context of the pic to say anything definitive, but weren't you taught cursive as another kind of handwriting?

She like a balloon that’s gotten too big

i seriously unironically love her and if you don't don't at me

But will you give Anne the baby she so desperately needs?

Attached: B1B782A8-D6F4-4D02-A1DE-332FBDD241ED.jpg (687x1117, 661K)

Need to complete that sentence friendo

>"Make me a mother Peter. I want to experience the joy of having a new life grow inside of me. To have you put your hand on my belly and feel our baby kick. To stare at you in pure lust as we make love. To feel my heavy belly grind into yours as I ride you. To squeal with joy as your hot goo fills my super-wet slit and the hole in my soul. To feel the ectasy of holding our child for the first time after hours of laboring and pushing. To feel the baby suckle on my breast and drain it of milk. Make me a mommy Peter, I want to experience all of it."

What do?

Attached: 1511313362168.png (889x1216, 712K)

he meant don’t @ me because he’s a twitter faggot

hot

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT I NEVER EVEN KNEW A HAD A PREGGY FETISH

I LOVE YOU JESUS CHRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIST

thepiratebay.org/torrent/16214550/Anne_Frank_-_The_Diary_of_a_Young_Girl_-_The_Definitive_Edition_

Been reading the definitive version for a few hours. According to the intro Anne wrote version A of the diary, fixed it and compiled into version B. Book C is the first publish which her dad compiled and removed about 30% of the original material.

Want more?

Here have more.

Attached: 1490666233045.jpg (1269x1687, 953K)

>it's a one retarded /pol/ namefag spams his fetish on Veeky Forums while other retarded /pol/edditors get triggered by the existence of a jewish girl episode
wow sure are running this one a lot lately

So what happend to the other diaries the other jewish kids had? Were they not as well written?

Which ones are you referring to?

most people didn't have the means to go into hiding like the Franks did, plus most people don't keep diaries, plus most people didn't have their diaries preserved by family friends, but there are some other nice examples of similar books to Anne's, they're simply not as famous

I've come across a collection of children's writing from the Holocaust before. It's quite varied and haunting.

Rutka Laskier's was kept hidden by a gentile friend of hers for over 60 years and wasn't translated into English until 10 years ago.

Anne Frank's got a 60 year head start in the PR department.

t. work for a book publishing company

>one retarded /pol/ namefag spams his fetish on Veeky Forums

Pregnant Anne Frank started on Veeky Forums though

And which namefag are you talking about? There's barely any on Veeky Forums.

HHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGG

Attached: 5002468_orig.jpg (544x548, 26K)

>one retarded /pol/ namefag

lol which one?

NBF
he wrote it and then spammed it on every board but only Veeky Forums were retarded enough to think it was amusing

Attached: nbfdegen.png (1440x1152, 546K)

>NBF

Isn’t he a rabid antisemite though?

This, but she gets pregnant too and thus knows the pleasure of being cummed in while a week overdue having her her huge belly caressed by Peter as she rides him, throwing her head back and her grip of the bedsheets tightening as the sensation of his hot goo filling the hole in her body and soul overwhelms her

Attached: 1494587511399.png (1010x1501, 1.47M)

I don't understand this fetish.

may I say in a completely innocent, almost paternal manner
what an absolute qt
would slit a nazi's throat to defend her innocence

You're not supposed to.

even women cant find the clitoris lmao

Let me finish this for you user

That’s the clitoris. Then come the inner labia, which are also pressed together in a kind of crease. When they open up, you can see a fleshy little mound, no bigger than the top of my thumb. The upper part has a couple of small holes in it, which is where the urine comes out. The lower part looks as if it were just skin, and yet that’s where the vagina is. You can barely find it, because the folds of skin hide the opening. The hole’s so small I can hardly imagine how a man could get in there, much less how a baby could come out. It’s hard enough trying to get your index finger inside.

>would slit a nazi's throat to defend her innocence

But would you charge straight into the Jaws of Death to defend Anne and the unborn child growing within her?

Attached: CW-025-HighWaterMark gettysburg mort kunstler.jpg (2000x1050, 531K)

>ywn tousle her hair as she tells you all of the stupid things that happened at her school that day

God, I want to make her pregnant so badly.