Is this worth reading?

Is this worth reading?

Attached: stoner.jpg (296x475, 20K)

you guys can go fuck yourselves. never willing to actually help someone out when theyre trying to get advice

yes

How about you check the archive for the however many other threads we've had in the past 3 days for this book alone, and then go fuck yourself. Then - and only then - ask yourself if you think you should read the book.

haha the typical "bro go check the achriveZ xD" reply. all you guys are the fucking same. basement dwelling homos

>waits 8 minutes and then starts to bitch because no one gave him a reply on one of Veeky Forums's slowest boards
A BLOO BLOO BLOO cry more you stupid fucking faggot. Go hang yourself.

Yes, now go read it, then fuck off and die of cancer like Stoner did OP

hahaha

10/10

Is Veeky Forums one of the slowest boards still? I feel like I've noticed it's picked up in activity considerably recently

It's definitely faster now but it's still glacially slow compared to boards like /tv/ or /mu/.

And of course my question is met with arbitrary hostility. This board is so predictable. No wonder it's dead.

Issa good one op. Worth the ol' minutes

It's faster because people from /pol/ keep coming over here.

Your hostility and stupidity was met with hostility.

>Hey guys, I know this has only been Veeky Forums's single favorite book for years but is it worth reading?

Yes, its not very long and is an interesting enough book. Deals with some basic ideas of life such as responsibility, family, careers, and the character follows an academic path that speaks to Veeky Forums readers pretty well.
I almost cried at it.

>open thread
>sperg after eight (8) minutes on a slow board
>wtf why you guys so hostile
book's real good tho

Attached: (you).png (758x631, 60K)

lol

No payoff for me, pretty overrated. I got to the point where he starts dying and was like that's it? And stopped reading with a few pages to go

It's always been well liked by Veeky Forums but it was never the favorite or even top 3 for that matter.

The meme trilogy is not actually Veeky Forums's favorite books. Only a handful of us have read Ulysses and only slightly more have made it through GR or IJ. Of all the books put forward here as favorites, Stoner is the only one most people have read (because it's short and easy).

you are short and easy, mate

user ON SUICIDE WATCH

ETERNALLY BTFO

HOW WILL HE EVER RECOVER????

You're forgetting the odyssey, iliad, brothers karamazov, Lolita and war and peace. You're totally right about very few people have read the meme trilogy however.