What does Veeky Forums think of young, conservative authors suche as Lauren Southern?

What does Veeky Forums think of young, conservative authors suche as Lauren Southern?

Attached: 1521290608272.png (1739x859, 245K)

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/in/austin-bowers-75774165/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

as we more proofs that north americans should be exterminated
>pan western nationalism
disgusting

Wow, she writes like a child, very embarrassing.

>everyone likes to complain about Hitler and Mussolini, but everyone forgets that without nationalism, we wouldn't have a Germany or an Italy to get mad at for Hitler and Mussolini
>Without nationalism, we'd probably still be at war with the freaking Habsburg Empire
What did she mean by that

>believing that this wasn't ghost-written

while the alt-right is definitely a major player in the current political/cultural flow of our country, their intellectual underpinning is absolutely pathetic. Vague references to Evola do not a cohesive political narrative make. Southern is in no way a "conservative" in any traditional sense, just like cultural progressives on the left arent "liberals". Its a new interplay of nativist vs social programming in identitarian politics, and frankly i wish that a Burke or Voltaire or even Lenin would emerge on both sides to offer new intellectual horizons, but any halfway decent minds tend much closer to center.

True. This is the guy who wrote it.
linkedin.com/in/austin-bowers-75774165/

She is useful to the altright but I wouldn't take her as one of its intellectual underpinnings.

Moldbug, Pat Buchanan, Jared Taylor, and hell even Mike Enoch from TRS definitely know their history.

She's just a propaganda girl being spoon fed edgy shit. She used to work for rebel media

She gets spoon fed tyrone's cum

Also, I dont want to seem like I am being partisan. This is what passes for intellectual power on the left.

I dont love Buchanan, but what he is selling is different enough from the current conservative milieu for the The American Conservative and Drehr to be seen as a moderating view on non-establishment conservative thought. Moldbug is interesting but honestly his beliefs in using misinformation as a means of progressing ideology is not something I identify with any sort of long term political success in a non-totalitarian state with open information access.

Southern is Ann Coulter lite and hot, she means less than nothing to me.

Attached: 800x-1.jpg (800x511, 71K)

>while the alt-right is definitely a major player in the current political/cultural flow
Wow, talk about being deluded

>a major player in the current political/cultural flow
>Wow, talk about being deluded

The right fringe of conservatism is mentioned as a bogeyman in every liberal op-ed, and as a problem to be handled by every conservative one. Also their president is in office. Get fucked.

The alt-right will only grow as the anti white oppressor/oppressed narratives grow. The dingbat left is isolating whites. Diane Feinstein has a good chance of losing her seat to a Mexican that hired an illegal alien. Racial tribalism has already taken over California. White people seem to think their lofty ideals will win. They won't.

Conservatism will need to turn into white nationalism if they want to survive. Fringe sure, but it is very influential. It's in the back of everyone's head.

>young, conservative authors

Let's take this startling sentiment point-by-point.

Firstly, "young". Miss Southern is 22 or 23, I believe. Now, youth is relative: a 26-year-old college professor would be considered young, whilst a 26-year-old High School student would not.
Miss Southern is unmarried and childless.
Ludovici (Choice Of A Mate, 1935) had this to say about formal qualifications in a potential spouse:

>"Education. Not important, unless it means a difference of class. As the desirable mate should be too young to have gone to a University, there is no need to expand on this subject."

Obviously, by these standards, our subject can hardly be called "young".

What about "conservative"? Miss Southern, currently at near-peak SMV, seems to have little interest in any serious relationship, preferring to exploit her charms for short-term attention and financial gain. Not exactly, one must admit, a "conservative's conservative".

As to the "author" part, miracles do happen; it's certainly possible she wrote her book herself. But putting one word in front of another does not an author make. Let's be generous and give her half marks on that front.

So, 1/2 out of 3. The prosecution rests.

>but any halfway decent minds tend much closer to center.
Ahahaha, please. Centrists are the most pathetically image based one in the bunch. Every one operates in the headspace that if they don't actually have opinions because having thoughts means you can be wrong.

>Moldbug, Pat Buchanan, Jared Taylor, and hell even Mike Enoch from TRS definitely know their history.
All of them are fucking dumb and literally do not understand even the basics of political theory.

>preferring to exploit [thing other than thoughts] for short-term attention and financial gain
>Not a "conservative's conservative".
Beg to differ.

what a trash opinion. Its like Democrats who expel pro-life types from their party, or republicans who bully rand paul.

>3 out of 6 paragraphs start with "Oh"
Embarassing.

>not even a new pic
At least try when you repost these gay threads

I'm really hoping for several schisms in American politics so a real left-wing party can emerge. "Racical centrists" can have their own status quo party, Republicans can continue being neo-cons, the Far Right can be nationalist party, Democrats can be centrist liberal, and us leftists can finally hope to move the conversation back towards the economic warfare being waged against the lower classes.

Damn, I gave her the benefit of the doubt because of constrains for communication that YouTube format creates, but it looks like she operates on that level of lazy intellectual broadness in real life as well. YouTube is worse than television, I swear to God.

Attached: IMG_3963.png (645x729, 112K)

>She is useful to the altright
What a sad, vacuous life you must live if you measure things by their value to "movements". Y'all are spooked.

Haha great argument!

She is valuable to the movement insomuchas she puts a good face on normie averse talking points. This benefits me because it brings more people into the movement and hopefully moves society to a place where I see it most comfortable and livable according to my own sensibilities.

It's selfish too. Don't you worry stirnirite.

Attached: IMG_0132.jpg (716x544, 28K)

>Actually having the us vs them mentality

Attached: 1508729826113.jpg (600x600, 57K)

Does this include the silly racial aspects too or is it purely workers/economic leftism?

The hegelian/Marxist historical materialism movement towards inevitable communism is utopian and rediculous imo. I do wish the parties would fragment though. I'm sick of getting lumped in with the neocons as a nationalist and I'm sure you're sick of getting lumped in with limp wristed liberals.

they are all non-committed biodeterminist materialist brainlets with the philosophical depth of a puddle, even western marxists have greater philosophical rigor.

It's quite the opposite of either selfish or fulfilling life. Rendering intellectualism or authenticity to be a tool of power struggle is outright depressing, to be honest.

You clearly have not read much of them. They are willing to admit that biodeterminism is valid to a certain extant, but they say that the social effects of multicultural societies would still be shit regardless.

Putnam basically put a nail in the coffin on this. Multicultural societies without an overarching and authoritarian government to enforce societal norms will devolve, create radicalized politics, lower social cohesion and lead to crime.

If you want to talk about silly, why not mention the absurd notion that somehow all societies will move towards communism through some magical dialectic. That sort of historical optimism is stupidly optimistic and just shows the sheer audacity and dangerous pride of leftists.

This is why women should stick to just supporting their husbands and doing domestic chores.
Barely any woman has ever amounted to anything great.
It's in their DNA to be mediocre.

Life is power struggle. You can have your lofty ideals about intellectualism but if you're not using it to move society I. A way you think benefits you or people around you, what's the point?

I'm leaning more and more towards contemporary Marxism-Leninism desu senpai
They're a good antitode after both modern leftism and conservatism

No, while I do wish for egalitarianism for all races, religions, and whatever else is the issue du jour the idea of intersectionality, while not without merit entirely given the long history between racism and class in America, is only damaging to the greater movement. I'm actually more annoyed at getting lumped in with a bunch of lazy hippies more-so than the instagram hypocritical "lefty" that's everywhere in the media. Hypocrites like those you allude to can be shown the error of their ways and will either realize their mistake or move further away, both doing good to the overall movement (except in loss of numbers obviously, and every movement needs it's sheep). The lazy hippie is just a dark mark on our entire movement. They are the image that the American political machine used to rally people against leftism and don't even realize the issue with continuing to display themselves as they have for the last 60 years. They lack total self-awareness but in a much more broadly damaging way.

>builds straw man
>burns it

Attached: smt.png (626x520, 613K)