He isn’t in law school

>He isn’t in law school.

I pity you Enligh major plebs. Law school is the most patrician field of study and it’s not even close. Yeah it’s hard work and requires a lot of reading, but it’s incredibly rewarding, fulfilling and engaging.

>MFW will be earning 6 figures dispensing justice on citizens like the Greek philosophers while Veeky Forums will be struggling to get their derivative, poorly written pomo short stories published in obscure magazines that no one even reads.

Attached: BBA52752-E93E-4A11-AA4D-C3F3FFE2C5A8.png (417x352, 41K)

You'll only be earning a lot of money by taking advantage of vindicitive people as a family lawyer

*law gets automated on OP's graduation*

If you aren't a sociopath yourself at the very least will be literally surrounded by them on a constant basis in one giant den of vipers. Enjoy the extra cash I guess but that life doesn't sound too appealing to this user.

You’re not a patrician if you care about socio-economic status.

>Being emotionally removed from a case in order to be objective means you’re a sociopath.

Hello plebo.

Hahaha I’ve been thinking about this lately. Holy shit lawyering is glorified Wikipedia searching these days. My brother is in law school but I don’t have the heart to mention the distinct possibility that the whole field is going to be flipped on it’s head with evolutions in information technology. It will be sad for my brother, but the situation at large is going to be fucking hilarious.

Salve, patrician. Your post has convinced me that lawyers are all great people now. For this I thank you.

why do people have these conversations on this board? If you go to a top ten LAC or university you’ll be a desirable candidate in any field you want to enter in to, regardless of your major for the most part. And if you didn’t go to a top ten school, why even read. No one will believe you’re “patrician” or even intelligent. tldr there’s no point in NEETs reading everyone thinks you’re scum.

Not being a sociopath is pleb tier. A truly free man has no need for primitive sensations like emotions or empathy.

There are no jobs in law, stupid. You fell for TV propaganda. Suits? Really? Have fun in your debtor handcuffs :^)

Attached: image.jpg (400x400, 26K)

I pity lawfags more than anyone else. Stemfags learn shit that is applicable to reality and real in the objective sense. art/litfags learn shit that is beautiful if not marketable. lawfags learn a system of arbitrary and poorly thought out constructs that are the exact opposite of beautiful and almost certainly cause immense social harm by way of their shoddiness. You're literally taking up brain space with garbage desu

>Yeah it’s hard work
no
>requires a lot of reading
sure
>6 figures
Oh honey.

>A truly free man has no need for primitive sensations like emotions or empathy.
How does he know that he has no need for it if he can't ever experience it empirically and then come to an informed verdict? All he has there is blind speculation.

This. Law is the most boring, stifling, and depressing career I could imagine. Read even the most well-known verdicts and cases, it has neither the objective applicability to real life of science (law is different for every nation) or the beauty and interestingness of literature (incredibly dense, mindnumbing, boring). Lawyers and judges will never create anything truly enduring because all societies and their laws eventually collapse

>Law school is the most patrician field of study and it’s not even close.
If being a parasite and a part of flawed judicial systems is patritican, fuck, better stay patrician.

>MFW will be earning 6 figures dispensing justice on citizens like the Greek philosophers
Hah, keep lying to yourself with this myth they call """""" justice"""""" in law college.

Son of 2 lawyers here.
Are you going to Harvard law? No? You're fucked.

This user gets it

Highest rates of suicide (recently surpassing dentistry), depression, and addiction (but these aren’t the worst parts, just the effects of the worst parts)

What’s a patrician, non-parasitic job aside from teacher?

>Highest rates of suicide
These are the non-sociopaths who realized how fucked it is to be a professional predator who fleeces people when they're at their lowest moments in life. Shame they didn't just quit law and move onto something else instead. What a horrible waste.

The judge and jury will never be automated away. As long as they exist, so will human lawyers.

>paying to enter a Jewish institution

Attached: 1511045278575.jpg (900x900, 196K)

But I'm a fucking engineer, pal.

Concrete logic there. I don’t see any way around that. I concede.

Attached: tip.jpg (600x750, 26K)

I'm honestly not sure if you're being sincere or sarcastic.

>earning 6 figures dispensing justice on citizens
So you think you're going to become a judge, huh? Good fucking luck, OP. Even assuming you're going to Harvard/Yale/Stanford - you probably aren't - getting a Big Law job is going to look easy in comparison to that road.