How can I grasp knowledge of reality itself, rather than only knowledge of the appearance of reality?

How can I grasp knowledge of reality itself, rather than only knowledge of the appearance of reality?

Attached: Hegel.jpg (452x572, 181K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lyu7v7nWzfo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You kant

Truth cannot be written or spoken. You're asking for more words---for symbols.

The first step is to realize that the act of making the distinction between reality and appearance of reality is the original sin.

fpbp

all the we see or seem is but a dream within a dream

By tracing the forms of consciousness through history as they approach the concept of reality itself, and in turn progress giest to the next level.

I hate Hegel and Hegelians.

Attached: BLEACHED.png (487x594, 409K)

Well the first step is putting forth your idea to the public and see how they react to it.

You are on the wrong side of consciousness's journey through history

>yfw there is a state of things that can't be completely accurately defined by human language
>yfw Hegel's solution to this obvious problem is to claim that there is no problem, appearance is all that matters bro

how do people take this seriously?

By studying and practicing eastern metaphysics

all sides are wrong u dumbo

Attached: d8a7d8afd8b1d986d988.jpg (627x510, 54K)

user, I have some bad news...

youtube.com/watch?v=lyu7v7nWzfo

Some are more wrong than others

Auto-fellatio until you become Auryn.

Particle physics.

1) by cleaning your room
2)

>rant against everyone
>"well gee Adorno, what do you suggest we do then?"
>U-utopia

Fucking social critics, they're all the same

there is no reality by itself.
t.berkeley

The realisation that the appearance ('Erscheinung') of reality is essential ('wesentlich') to reality is key to the knowledge thereof. Hegel didn't presume to be able to achieve the 'Ansich' of things, he only denied the Kantian dualism by saying that you cannot compare a notion ('Vorstellung') with an object ('Gegenstand') which lies outside of our concepts, that there's no neutral basis for a comparison and that this comparison always falls in us/in our consciousness.
Cp. Hegel's Phenomenology, can't be arsed to find a translation: 'Allein in dieser Untersuchung ist [die Wahrheit des Wissens] unser Gegenstand, es ist für uns; und das Ansich, welches sich ergäbe, [wäre] so vielmehr sein Sein für uns'.

>Hegel didn’t presume to achieve
c’mon

There is no "reality" or "truth", the only thing matters is a humans unbased will to create. The creation itself becomes the only reality that matters.
This will is the source of everything, call it God if you want.

i liked this thanks

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAAHHAHAHAA

Fag

Unfunny.

By stopping doing dumb metaphysics

kek