What next?

I red Mein Kampf, Thus spoke Zarathustra, Private production of defence, Beyond Good And Evil, Genalogy of Morale and Turner diaries and some shitty books not worth mentioning.
I liked all but Turner Diaries, does anyone have suggestions for further books? Preferably psychology.

Attached: 1519563577958.png (499x671, 425K)

MIGHT IS RIGHT

The Origins of Totalitarianism by Hannah Arendt and Ur-Fascism by Umberto Eco

the myth of the state by cassirer

I have heard of this one, it sounds like a trivial meme book, or is it "deep" in any sense?
I am not intrested in jewish literature/philosophy

jewish people are allways describing the plebs existance as if the pleb is the only type of human, they even take themselves(ascetic priests, as Nietzsche calls such people) out of that. Such books influence you into accepting life as an object, cattle, goyim, slave... whatever you like to call it.

that’s not what those books are about, and most people are plebs including you and most jews

>inb4 4th century Rome

>anyone I don't like is Jewish

jfc

>most of the people are plebs
I know.
Well those are crisizms of the state or fascist state, arent they?
A fascist state in my eyes is a higher human leading a bunch of plebs to create a fertile soil for higher humans in the generations to come.
I had Hannah Arendt in philosophy class 4 or 5 years ago... she visited showtrials of "nazi criminals".
I can not imagine a female jewish person claiming anything of value, other the psychological influence on goyim.

ye go ahead and strawman, jews are literally one of the only races currently inhabiting the earth, who acctually do stuff in their intrest. Witch is the reason for their success despite terrible starting conditions.
The main reason is their influence to our philosophy.
The philosophy they present is not even the philosophy they use for their life.

the book is about why what you just said is a scam and a product of irrational crowd behavior. Hitler wasn’t a higher type of anything except a criminal. How anyone could look at most of the party leadership as higher humans is beyond me.

You keep changing your reasoning

>criminal
based on witch law system? the objective system that everyone agrees with?
A higher human in my eyes is someone who sets a law/moral system witch goes beyond keeping peace. Witch goes beyond the pityfull wish of "staying safe and alive".

Fascist scum

>Myth of the 20th Century
>all Feder books (Programme of NSDAP, Breaking Interest Slavery, etc)
>Passing of the Great Race
>For my Legionaries

ok, kid. You have successfully insulted someone on the web.
Let us stay productive here from now on.

Attached: 1519161226296.jpg (715x704, 54K)

The Nazi Sozi by Joseph’s Goebbels
It’s more of a booklet by still contains good stuff

Attached: 8DBB8D63-7826-4053-B687-D810C525A3A0.jpg (891x602, 92K)

MIGHT IS RIGHT (AS LONG AS YOU MAKE SURE TO PAY YOUR SOLDIERS REALLY WELL AS WELL AS NOT GETTING FUCKED BY AN WIDESPREAD DISEASE)

I believe in a white fascist state and your hurt feelings will not change it. This board is not for soyboys like you, but for real fascists who knows the truth of the great movements in the 20th century that tried to defend against leftism. Fascism is the future of our white race

Read Schopenhauer (one of big H's favorite books was Parerga and Paralipomena; he would always carry a well-worn copy and could cite it extensively).

Also for psychology, Influence (on HOW TO influence people). For general theory read Ludovici. I also recommend reading history, biographies, and textbooks.

feder on interest
200 years together
culture of critique
sun and lightning
ultimate avatar
plato
european mythology
king james bible
evola/guenon

that should do you for some time. also reading mein kampf is pointless, read an analysis of his speeches instead.

Wittgenstein, Evola, Eliade

OP how old are you, senpai?

Read SIEGE by James Mason

>Wittgenstein
careful

also I apreciate all the suggestions, and I would be thankfull if you would add a 2 word summary to the books you recommend.

>shitty books not worth mentioning
and yet you did

Myth of the Twentieth Century
Schopenhauer
for psychology Jung has some good stuff
if you want to get into esoteric hitlerism read Adolf Hitler: The Ultimate Avatar

Attached: schopenhauer and hitler.png (1200x1100, 799K)

>Jung
this

>repears wikipedia tier understanding of philosophy
wow he’s a really big thinker ain’t he?
i think user was asking because its sad how dumb and brainwashed you are. im 22 and i would’ve fallen for this shit at 18 not now.

In what way do the books OP cites make someone "dumb and brainwashed"?
How does what Hitler said express a "wikipedia tier understanding of philosophy"? You did read the German, not the English, correct?

Attached: Brit Marling.png (884x884, 837K)

Why do people keep reading Mein Kampf when even Hitler said it wasn't a good book and that his speeches were more important?
I have no idea how people can seriously read Nietzsche and come out any more anti-Semitic than anti-Christian or anti-German. Read Beyond Good and Evil if you want a more explicit account of his attitude towards the Jewish faith/people. It's obviously not entirely positive but it's not nearly as negative as natsocs would like to think.

>Because of you, I decided to give up

Attached: Freidrich Paulus.png (541x800, 447K)

Spengler
Goebbels
Evola
Guenon
Giovanni Gentile
Yukio Mishima

You must agree that knowing the arguments of the enemy, truly and fully understanding them and nonetheless regarding them as insignificant in the face of your faith will make you come out even stronger. If fascism in your heart can't survive reading a few fascist books, either it or you aren't worth it.

Fascism has nothing to do with race, you boon.

Now now, he was a great orator among other things, and he certainly had a talent for making others with somewhat related visions aid his cause.

>a few fascist books
*Jewish books

>only reading books you already know you agree with

Attached: slutslaughing.jpg (238x212, 11K)

Orgy of the Will

Read Durkheim. Haven't read him myself but he was shilled in a thread not too long ago, seems like you might like him.
You just seem like someone in a dark place, that's all I get from this thread.

Jews probably believe in the things you say more than any race ironically. Seriously, you just need to read some statistical shit desu, ideals are delusive to truth and can only encourage solipsistic conclusions.

The Ego and It's Own

You are reading ghost stories right now son.

Attached: 1449769761317.png (450x450, 273K)