Why was Aliosha so pure lads?

Why was Aliosha so pure lads?

Attached: 80ca1e3425eccf17086380141cdcbd44.jpg (494x700, 401K)

>tfw no pure Russian orthodox bf

he was the youthful christianity in Dosto's soul

By the way, what do you all think of Zosima? Was he really a saint? Seems he fucked up by saying Mitenka was the murderer, though he was sentenced.

When did he accuse Dmitri of murder? He just said that Mitya would endure hardship, and died before Fyodor was killed.

Seemed to me he was saying Mitenka is going to fall to the sin of murder and was praying for his soul.

Isn't that a Catholic cross on Aliosha?

Why was Smerdyakov not also drawn? Did the artist read the book?
Also
>Ivan
>Alyosha
>Dmitri
>Smerdyakov

Are you suggesting their names is an anagram for AIDS? Also, Smerdyakov was a fag that offed himself, he isn't relevant.

>smerdyakov isn't relevant

Wew

No I was just ranking them. The aids thing was also unintended, also holy shit are you retarded how is he irrelevant?

>Not relevant
>Literally A BROTHER KARAMOZOV

This.

Shut up you atheistic commies

Quit projecting you pinko fag. Smerdyakov was a fool (ideologically speaking) but he wasn’t irrelevant.

t. Kolea

Fool was a little too severe but he was wrong. The enthusiasm with which he supported the wrong ideas makes him seem more wrong if that makes sense.

>tfw no pure alyosha bf

In terms of interesting character development

>Ivan
>Dmitri
>Alyosha

I have this weird feeling that this book is fucking gay and people like it for the same reason they like GoT, Death Note, Soap Operas and most other character driven narratives. Just a hunch

>Smerdy not ranked #1

What character development do you see in Ivan?
Well yeah but that's why you're gonna be a pleb for the rest of your life

what other book has the intensity of Dmitri’s book? It was pure fucking energy and insanity

Prince Myshkin forever #1 in my heart

I didn't get much from him, I don't even think he killed himself because he understood what he had done, in fact I'm pretty sure Dosto made that explicit

gif related

Attached: tGy7H9.gif (320x180, 1.29M)

I think Dusty wanted Smerdiakov's death to be motivated by his atheism since he was influenced by the devil, just like Ivan.

>Gif related
I don't get it.

Well, your wrong

Yeah, sure.

>gif
I don't mean literally believe, but I'm pretty sure Ivan began realizing his world view is wrong after his third meeting with Pavel. It would make sense, I haven't read any analysis on the book.

in that pic, which one's Dmitri and which one's Ivan?

the most funny comment of the day

oldest to youngest you fuck

fuck you both

I love how this thread has grown. It was only this morning I made the first reply. It's like watching your child develop and mature.

>actually believing Fyodor would fuck a crazy woman
That was just silly rumor.

>ranking them
>Ivan top
t. euphoric intellectual

I'm also extremely proud of myself of taking the time to make this thread, it's almost as rewarding as reading the book.
I don't think I'm wrong about it, Zosima fell to the ground in front of Dmitri begging for forgiveness and later in the "Zosima chapters" it's made very clear that you need to take the weight of other people's sins on your own shoulders.

What book are we talking about, guys?

Because that's a plot-twist.

Its an anime you loser

my diary desu

Delete your reply at once!

so his prayers worked?

Maybe

Reading Alyoshas manuscripts of his life, it really left me with a huge desire to follow Christianity, despite being an atheist for a lot of years

dont make replys like this you faggot, it ruins the thread
The Brothers Karamazov by Dostoyevski
now please delete your post

I don't want my thread to die.

Alyosha is pure, but let us all give a moment to the little dove, the little brave dove.

We will always remember you.

Attached: 1494735274090.jpg (736x736, 79K)

>first time read and liked Alyosha
>read 6-7 years later and preferred Ivan
>read third time and thought Mitenka is the most based
>read recently and realized that Smerdyakov was right and was the best brother

t. Russian

Adulthood is realizing Dmitri makes more sense

>not craving over tokimura as he rapes the dragon tentacles
plebs

How the fuck can you believe Smerdyakov was right?
I hope he spent his life in the US lad, growing a large family, singing with his kids and wife, fighting for a free world.