Women

I've read and meditated upon every work on this shelf, and many more. I'm about to finish my undergrad degree in ME/Mathematics. I'm fit and above average in looks. Yet I've only gotten laid twice in almost four years of university, and any effort to obtain a quality gf has failed. Can someone explain to me how brainlet losers manage to obtain girlfriends whom I would wife in a minute? Is the IQ discrepancy just too large for me to appear attractive to women, despite being objectively better than the average male? Is this how Isaac Newton felt?

Attached: IMG_1437.jpg (1536x2048, 712K)

you are a retard who lacks self-awareness and doesn't understand how sexual attraction works

I would kill for the woman-equivalent of me

>gotta make sure I get my math book in the pic too

look at the covers of the books, he hasn't read any of them

can someone explain how sexual attraction works?

having traits that are considered sexually attractive
people who want their opposite gender equivalent are self-indulgent retards who fail to understand human beings

it starts with self-confidence, upon which a modicum of charisma is based, and finally depends on a woman like your presentation.

I never met a woman as smart as any man. Good luck.

well it looks like he's about thirty of forty pages into ODE

*liking

It's not something you learn. It's something you are.

ODE is a sophomore class, that book is there for the reference tables only

explain the transcendental deduction's place in the critique

>It's something you are.
There lies the rub.

Not OP but I'm in a similar position though I'm actually still a virgin. Also I'm probably not as much of a narcissist but I legitimately don't even understand how one engages with a woman on a sexual or romantic level. It just doesn't make sense. The whole notion of "putting yourself out there" is so repulsive to me. I typically hate imposing on others, which I think is pretty natural, so I don't understand how it's basically a given that men are supposed to go around bothering women until one is eventually not bothered by them. That's just rude. I don't like being rude. And even supposing that didn't bother me as it does I just can't even imagine a woman being actively attracted to me.

What books can I read to get over this?

Attached: 1515903955970.gif (408x303, 708K)

So you can literally go fuck yourself.

you're just a component in the world slowing down its population growth. You're not meant to reproduce for this reason and you'll never be able to. It's okay though, you and everyone else who aren't reproducing are doing the world a service by not overpopulating it.

goddamn fpbp

it is probably how newton felt, yes. when he bothered to think about women, i mean. anyway first post was correct. your shelf has literally nothing to do with what you want (women), or what women want. and it impresses no one here, in the hall of the geniuses.

besides actively trying to socialize with men and women your age, which is the best solution, try reading some freud and jung. try to understand how men and women are alike and how they are not. pay attention to what's happening around you with regard to relationships. early-mid 20s were shit for me, too, because it seems like everyone is mentally retarded but they have grown up bodies. just... don't worry about it so much. cultivate yourself but don't take yourself seriously. be willing to talk to strangers. go to a bar or a social night / music fest in your town or something. be engaged in your age group.

I agree, I would probably come across as creepy to most women. I don't know want I'd do if one of them was sympathetic enough to speak to me first, I'd probably drop the spaghetti everywhere and then cry myself to sleep.
No helpful or relevant.

Attached: 1504675857104.jpg (600x524, 39K)

>The whole notion of "putting yourself out there" is so repulsive to me. I typically hate imposing on others, which I think is pretty natural, so I don't understand how it's basically a given that men are supposed to go around bothering women until one is eventually not bothered by them. That's just rude. I don't like being rude. And even supposing that didn't bother me as it does I just can't even imagine a woman being actively attracted to me.
Put yourself out there. I mean your shy and confused self.

You're delusionally arrogant and not likeable. There's not a glimmer of self awareness in you. Your personality doesn't seem genuine, everything is an act and a projection. That's why.

You lack the the typical male traits of domination and striving, that's fine, just don't expect to get much attention from women.

Duke Ai of Lu said to Confucius, "In Wei there was an ugly man named Ai T'ai-t'o. But when men were around him, they thought only of him and couldn't break away, and when women saw him, they ran begging to their fathers and mothers, saying, `I'd rather be this gentleman's concubine than another man's wife!' - there were more than ten such cases and it hasn't stopped yet. No one ever heard him take the lead - he always just chimed in with other people. He wasn't in the position of a ruler where he could save men's lives, and he had no store of provisions to fill men's bellies. On top of that, he was ugly enough to astound the whole world, chimed in but never led, and knew no more than what went on right around him. And yet men and women flocked to him. He certainly must be different from other men, I thought, and I summoned him so I could have a look. Just as they said - he was ugly enough to astound the world. But he hadn't been with me more than a month or so when I began to realize what kind of man he was, and before the year was out, I really trusted him. There was no one in the state to act as chief minister, and I wanted to hand the government over to him. He was vague about giving an answer, evasive, as though he hoped to be let off, and I was embarrassed, but in the end I turned the state over to him. Then, before I knew it, he left me and went away. I felt completely crushed, as though I'd suffered a loss and didn't have anyone left to enjoy my state with. What kind of man is he anyway?"

Yang Tzu, on his way to Sung, stopped for the night at an inn. The innkeeper had two concubines, one beautiful, the other ugly. But the ugly one was treated as a lady of rank, while the beautiful one was treated as a menial. When Yang Tzu asked the reason, a young boy of the inn replied, "The beautiful one is only too aware of her beauty, and so we don't think of her as beautiful. The ugly one is only too aware of her ugliness, and so we don't think of her as ugly."

Yang Tzu said, "Remember that, my students! If you act worthily but rid yourself of the awareness that you are acting worthily, then where can you go that you will not be loved?"

>Depressed and romantically retarded through teenage years
>couldn't fathom anyone showing any interest in me
>think back years later and realize chances I missed
>now afraid to even flirt or acknowledge girls who do, because I might fall in love at some point

Why would ANYONE want to "share" their already miniscule lifespan with someone? You're short enough on time as it is.

ooooooh warm sandalwood ooooooh

this

>Why would ANYONE want to "share" their already miniscule lifespan with someone? You're short enough on time as it is.
How old are you? I felt the same until I hit 25 and my biology kicked in and told me I wanted a family

And I forgot to add, this is why your excursions with women don't last long and never transition into the relstioship stage. You are discovered to be a void. There is only dark emotions of pride, arrogance, bitterness, etc. beyond your surface. You need find a woman as twisted and narcissistic as yourself.

That's my first impression of you. I could be wrong.

>Yet I've only gotten laid twice in almost four years of university

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1-2qA8HBpOrze8KBwtqx8JAQ.jpg (265x190, 8K)

What edition of the Iliad/Odyssey are those?

Fitzgerald is the translator, Doubleday is the publisher. I recommend

while you get them grades and read them books, im banging bitches left & right...b-but ,il make more money than you be-becuz muh grades,,, son, i have money. i am the alpha male you want to be.

I just explicitly explained why I don't like doing that. That doesn't help.
I mean I don't necessarily disagree but that seems like a pretty bleak conclusion to come to.

You compare yourself to a man who could invent his own mathematics every time he didn't know how to model something in the physical universe. Maybe that's why. Girls like to be entertained or impressed. Your bookshelf isn't impressive, OP. Results of applying yourself would be. If you were this pretentious because you used your maths to explore space or create an accessible curriculum to spread education to the world, women would say you were a visionary and your off-puttingness is just a small side effect of being so driven. But since you just talk about how brilliant you are and expect people to depart from their own journeys to praise you, you are just unlikeable.

sick burn

If you're really so impressive, why do you have a mario mousepad and a dorm room bookshelf? It's not the size of the book that matters, but how you use it.

>writing stuff like this on a burmese basket-weaving webzone
>why don't i get sex?

i wonder

Attached: 1519456670769.gif (314x293, 3.39M)

just staple your vagina to the desk OP. women dont want you inside of them

>>look at muh wisdim cock ladies
>> Mario bros mousepad

Attached: image.jpg (245x260, 140K)

27. I've also stopped drinking alcohol. Because whenever I get drunk I get this extreme urge to love and care for someone. This leaves me feeling lonely for days afterwards before becoming "myself" again.

A majority of people forget that men and women are VERY similar, extremely so, only difference being the conditions they were brought up. There are an equal number of dumb chads to dumb roasties, while there are approximately at least 100000 women that are more smart and more educated than you.
So literally be yourself you dumb retard. See women as people, eventually your misogyny (your tunnel vision if you're not misogynistic) will fade away and you'll meet someone else that's looking for a mate.

read the book of disquiet and un homme qui dort

>you have to be a hyper-ambitious God to get bitches
>women have to simply exist to get laid
I hate this shit

>A majority of people forget that men and women are VERY similar, extremely so, only difference being the conditions they were brought up.
LMAO this is empirically untrue. The conditions that differentiate men from women are hormonal, not social.

Roasties btfo by big brain

What have you gained from reading and meditating on these books?
How would you say it compares to the tender love, the sweet embrace of a woman?

getting older has only made me want to have children even less.

GOD HELP US

I see the SJWs got to you. Begone from this place.

Thank you, I will.

stop it, he'l break down in tears

I said women want to be entertained OR impressed.

You could just be fun. I don't deny that mostly this just means being dumb and shallow and never making a woman realize that she'ds a vapid incompetent child terrified of ever bettering herself or taking responsibility for her actions or scrutinizing her ideas, but those are your options. Be fun, or be impressive.

>A majority of people forget that men and women are VERY similar, extremely so, only difference being the conditions they were brought up

I bet you actually believe this

Attached: 1512611624643.png (343x288, 136K)

Sometimes "what you like" is not conducive to your progression as a human being

>I mean I don't necessarily disagree but that seems like a pretty bleak conclusion to come to.
Most women want a pro-active man, whether that is due to biology, culture, socialization, or all three isn't really relevant. That's how it is. Since you lack those traits it will be harder for you, but not impossible. Some women like to chase and like shy men. You'll need fate or luck to run you into one of those type of women or you can grow a pair of balls and take what you want.

Women have different problems in romantic relationships, and if you had ever been in one and would have been honest with yourself, you'd have realized that those problems are real and hard to solve

>The only difference being the conditions they were brought up.

Look, I accept that the lines are blurrier than we once thought and sexuality doesn't quite fit into the two terms that we've given to people. Fine. Make new terms. Whatever.

But some people have vastly different physiologies, including but not limited to sex organs, hormonal balance, physical capacity for fitness in all its forms, and brain structures. Most of the ones with a penis have it one way and most of the ones with vaginas have it another way. Accept this.

Within 20 seconds of meeting, or even within 20 seconds a women looks at you, she can tell or not if you've started with the greeks. That's probably your problem.

This

>mfw started with Descartes

Attached: 1514736211567.jpg (257x325, 11K)

>the isolation and alienation of never being intimately involved with another human being despite being exposed to the idea of romantic love in every aspect of our culture
>some guys are pricks I guess
The problems aren't even remotely similar

I recognize that, but growing more comfortable with bothering people is not something I consider to be conducive to my progression as a human being. Would it allow me to more easily assimilate with normal society? Sure but if "progress" is just defined by the ability to conform then fuck progress.
Fuck it then. I'm not gonna change my entire mode of being just to get pussy. That's the definition of desperation. If I have to be alone forever then I guess that's that.

Why doesn't a woman have to be anything?

Because you give her that power.

A woman does have to work to be attractive if she wants a decent looking guy, though. Personally, I would never date a fat woman or a woman who does nothing but watch Netflix. Maybe some guys would, but they're the manchildren that play video games and never work out. Losers date losers.

The operative difference is that female losers get laid, even if only by ugly men. While male losers, even relatively attractive ones, get nothing at all. The dating site statistics are insanely one-sided, with women being far more likely to get dates through them than men are.

>Fuck it then. I'm not gonna change my entire mode of being just to get pussy. That's the definition of desperation. If I have to be alone forever then I guess that's that.
Just don't be resentful and work yourself, somewhere, sometime, you will happen to meet someone that likes you. As cheesy as that sounds, by my own anecdotal evidence I've always had the best time with women when not looking for them. My gf, and soon to be wife, came out of nowhere and chased me. In fact I was consciously trying to avoid having a relationship. Sometimes two people just click and that is that.

I'm a male loser and I've gotten several lays off of Tinder with unattractive women. It's not worth having sex with someone you don't care about AND isn't attractive. It makes you feel disgusting.

Those women are dead inside.

I had the best sex and time with the most attractive women in my life while being a weed addicted loser that lived with his mother.

Gee I wonder why, just a wild guess, take my words with a grain of salt but could it be because we attach all women unreasonable value and cry about it afterwards?

First part was wrong I admit, but I really hate how we're seeing women as foreign, cryptic creatures. It shouldn't be like this, less people like OP flailing like retards and more working together (both sexes) socially. If it's too idealistic apply it only to yourself, try to approach women with a blank state of mind, like you'd approach your guy classmate who's really chill. I'm sure girls will love it too.

Attached: images.jpg (300x278, 11K)