Books which contain the most terrible truths?

Books which contain the most terrible truths?

Attached: 1521283731752.jpg (500x497, 25K)

shame true detective memed it down

Attached: ligotti conspiracy.jpg (230x346, 13K)

your diary

The purple and brown pill

Attached: 1457296302826.jpg (3844x1824, 769K)

Attached: 51WvcDwT+gL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (333x499, 44K)

Attached: The God is a lie.jpg (256x390, 18K)

to be fair, i would have never read & loved anything by Ligotti if it weren't for True Detective, nor would 90% of the others who have read it, and i might even be so bold as to imply that this applies to yourself as well!~

How would that be a terrible truth? If that were the case, then nonexistence after death would be neither good not bad

Because truth conflicts with feelings.

>unironically reading magic books

>astral projection

Attached: grils think u r a fag.jpg (400x273, 42K)

ugly fucking girls

A truth too terrible for most it seems.

you'd be wrong on that count friend, I got into him through a book called the grimscribe's puppets but the true detective thing isn't what annoys me, ligotti not getting credited for it is what annoys me

Attached: 0936D1B4-D66D-4EB9-BD2A-E1D7A720621F-275-00000072D937B71F.jpg (480x360, 7K)

oh yes i can identify with that, although to be fair, i think by this point most people "in the know" know that Ligotti is the real mastermind behind it. it's just the normies who doesn't appreciate the truth of the matter, and we care not for what the normies think and feel in any regard
big fan of Grimscribe also

The Decline of the West

inb4 asspain

Attached: innyswiat.jpg (200x300, 9K)

>and i might even be so bold as to imply that this applies to yourself as well!~
your boldness betrays you

I hate myself

Attached: 1ED4F202-FDDC-4148-81F5-CEFA7CF15F85.jpg (1803x2034, 338K)

unironically 5-starred this on goodreads

>plagiarism is okay because it exposes people to the author

The people I've known who took The Psychik Bible are the most toxic emotionally damaged idiots I've ever met. What is it with that fucking book

This guys a brainlet

Consider the kind of person you'd have to be to want to convince yourself you have psychic powers, and then consider the invariably shallow and petty ends such people would use said powers to achieve

This sentiment offends me so I refuse to listen to you.

The works of based kike Paul Gottfried

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-21 at 7.37.31 PM.png (341x567, 269K)

Why is this pic so disturbing? It's a very simple and uninspiring picture.

Attached: PANTOCRATOR.jpg (1400x815, 894K)

My diary desu.

The Necronomicon and Eldritch Tales by H.P Lovecraft.

I've said it countless times and I'll say it again: normies ruin everything.

I envy your young age.

Gulag Archipelago

Bitch I'm probably older than you

>nonexistence after death
How is this a conclusion of the invalidity of religion? You're probably making as many bad assumptions as any religious person to assert such a general claim as though it's certain.

Then I pity you. The concept of "Normie" should be appealing only to teenagers.

My Twisted World by Elliott Rodger

Also if "normies" ruin something for you then you probably didn't like it all that much to begin with. Just because some people you don't like start liking something that you do, you stop associating with it. That just shows how insecure you are.

It's not so bad. The ideas of Christianity are really defeatist and miserable, imo

t. butthurt fedora

Not him but how do you stop liking something you never liked to begin?

Your reading comprehension is horrifying

We cannot logically comprehend nonexistenxe, thus it cannot be referred to in terms of good or bad. It is meaningless to discuss nonexistence, so if that were a truth, then it would be appropriate to be impartial about it. To go back to your statement, any idea about conciousness after death relies on a metaphysic, which relies on some religious ideaology, even if it isn't dogmatic.

>divine inspiration and holy absolution
>defeatist and miserable
yeah, nah you are a cunt

Why is there an apple on the cover? Apples don't take shits.

How would you know? There has never been an studies proving otherwise. They might shit in the 5th dimension for all you know.

I haven't read Mein Kampf. Is the book worth a read?

I could probably talk for awhile about it. You'll probably get some responses to this question saying 'it's really badly written' or something along those lines. This is completely true. Hitler can't stay on one topic, in one early chapter describing his childhood, Hitler somehow manages to run off on a long tangent about his issues with parliamentary democracy. He struggles to restrain himself.
With that said, is it worth a read? I would say yes. It's a really fascinating book if only for its massive historical significance. To hear the most infamous man in history talking about his life and his opinions is morbidly interesting. I would recommend reading it in chunks at a time rather than trying to force your way through it.
Iirc, Hitler himself didn't like it, saying something like 'if I knew I was going to become chancellor, I never would have written that book.'

>We cannot logically comprehend nonexistenxe
It can be comprehended as being like taking an anesthetic.

>it cannot be referred to in terms of good or bad
It would be bad to not be anesthetized at the time of surgery.

>any idea about conciousness after death relies on a metaphysic, which relies on some religious ideaology
I don't think this is necessarily true. If you can correlate a string of information to a given consciousness, like a hex code to a color, then that consciousness will exist anytime that information is manifest. The likelihood of manifestation of such information is unknown, thus judgement of future manifestations should be reserved agnostically.

Thanks user!

Thats okay tho, TD basically killed TV shows for me

Wew

It's right in the title. EVERYBODY poops.

Human's brains are wired to look for face features. Your brain is trying to look for a face in that picture but can't find any. If you can't see a person's face, they can't be trusted, that's why it might be unsettling.

Just a guess. Idk.

How can you be sure of that user?
How can you be sure of anything?

We wake up from an anesthetic though, and that is the only reason we can comprehend it. This is all speculation, however. Understand that I am not defending secular death, only reinforcing that if it were the case, then it wouldn't be anything. It is dying that's the painful part.

Attached: fe58fb93640cc29ca0f035f0d9ae3d39.jpg (720x960, 73K)

this

>Gulag Archipelago
I wonder how many of the people who are Peterson fans and read Solzhenitsyn on his recommendation counter-signal the jewish question and avoid the book he wrote explaining how it was the kikes who put him in fucking gulag to begin with and killed 66 million of his fellow Russians.

Attached: solzhenitsyn200yearstogether.jpg (400x385, 60K)

Attached: manuconsent.jpg (220x327, 22K)

Ugly truths

>66 million russians
/pol/ doesn’t believe in the holocaust but believes that Jews, specifically Jews, killed 66 million Russians

Any history book about WW2, particularly the parts where Germany loses the war

Wasn’t aware of it but will definitely pick it up. Peterson dog-whistles from time to time, and I understand why he can’t do more. Some things, like race and IQ, he lets the audience figure out from the facts he gives. But the Bolshevik Vanguard being 90% Jewish surely isn’t unknown to Peterson. At any rate, I have few to no problems with what Hitler had to say (and did, if we exclude his mismanagement of the war).

>uses a word that would get you castigated if you lived in a pious society
>is petulent like a child, no morals
>thinks fedora means anything now that you idiots overused your totem signal
not at all

the Bolshevik vangaurd wasn’t 90% Jewish and the Politburo was mostly Russian as soon as the USSR was established you’re just making shit up

Neither the holocaust nor holodomor are real in the way society portrays them. By that I mean that they aren't special in any way compared to thousands of other similar events throughout history no matter how much kikes, lolberts, and other vermin try to use them as some sort of mythology

Read Anne Applebaum’s GULAG: A History and Red Famine: Stalin’s War on Ukraine.

Slav death toll of 66 million at the hands of Communism is VERY conservative.

I’m gonna go ahead and not worry about the burden of proof on this one. I just don’t care enough to prove well-known shit. Anyone possibly susceptible to the truth will look it up on their own. Anyone who isn’t would not yield to any amount of evidence. Have a good one though m8y.

how are these two things related?

The works of H.P. Lovecraft
The deep one rises again

agreed
no post primary source evidence from scholarly journals or go away
of course not
its far fetched that Nazi Germany, a regime predicated on anti-semitism, total war and lebensraum, whose architects were part of ariosophy which spawned esoteric hitlerism, which teaches about holy racial war, which advertised the invasion of the east an occult cleansing of humanity, did not do the holocaust, but that the Soviets, were not only predominantly Jewish, and i guess the slavs were just sitting on their hands or under jewish mind control, killed 66 million of their own people when not even Mao was able to kill that many in multiple decades. Its just implausible that both of those things could be simultaneously true

Just looked it up @ Amazon, and it seems really interesting! I might give it a read.

>divine inspiration and holy absolution
>decent at best logic and morality from common men as far back as the bronze age

choose one

You're trying very hard to make two unrelated things appear related and your summation was pretty stupid.

faggot

And /leftypol/ believes 66 million Russians weren't killed.

nobody believes 66 million russians were killed because it's completely absurd

The population of Russians, (i.e. people in Russia) according to the Russian Empire Census of 1897 was roughly 67.5 million. In 1926, the Soviet census found the population of Russians to be 77.8 million. You are telling me that from 1897 to 1917, which includes a world war and a revolution, the population of Russia doubled and then the Bolsheviks managed to kill half of the population of Russia in 9 years.

We don't know since jews destroyed any record of their genocide there.

Because nothing can compare to it?

The Nag Hammadi scripts.

Attached: 1451540783929.png (376x390, 192K)

Clownworld by me

Wew lad. The market ruining every form of genuine expression by taking it and turning it palatable to a mass audience is a well known phenomenon. I agree the word "normies" is teenagey but I used it only because we're on 4ching. Adorno surely wasn't a teenager.
"Ruining something" doesn't mean that I stop liking it, you dumb nigger.

Then you don't really understand history or society.

gnostic shitposting is best shitposting

Attached: jewish_revolutionary_spirit.jpg (331x500, 38K)

Attached: 1512074594586.jpg (640x768, 53K)

Then why do people still believe in some of these figures?

Bro, he doesn't blame the revolution or Soviet policies on the Jews. He says that any Jews who participated share culpability, just like Russians who did.

Also, from Wikipedia
>At the end of chapter nine, Solzhenitsyn denounces "the superstitious faith in the historical potency of conspiracies" that leads someto blame the Russian revolutions on the jews and to ignore the "Russian failings that determined our sad historical decline."

Take your bullshit back to /pol/

the only ugly truth there is...

pickles are smaller than cucumbers

you'd see the tesseract shadow of the apple-shit you fucking clunk

And your dismissal of an absolutely authoritative (and well-cited) scholar on the history of the Soviet Union (one who’s very far from a fashy goy, at that) is ludicrous. Read the books, check the citations, and make up your own mind. History isn’t primarily written in “scholarly journals” - bullshit neo-Marxist social science is.

In the off chance anyone does want to read either, I would recommend Gulag: A History over the Red Famine, unless your interest is primarily the Holodomir / Ukrainian history.

>quoting a jewish-run website as a textual authority on a book the jewish publishing industry refuse to even translate.
Be less stupid.

I don't know if I should be ashamed for laughing at this and its responses or not.

Attached: c62.jpg (546x700, 65K)

where do I start with chomsky

is it true that he made saussure redundant

Do you know the source or author of said image/photograph? I kinda dig that kind of style.

As for the thread, not really /lt/ guy, but The Stranger went straight down to the matter.

Since when anti semitism is part of /pol7? They even promote Christianity

Antisemitism is a byproduct of semitism, it's nothing new. It's as old as the jew.