Is this worth reading?

Is this worth reading?

Attached: 81LIRzpbf8L.jpg (1400x2121, 264K)

I found it quite boring and DNF'd it

how retarded are you man

It's really not Hemingway's best.

It's fucking boring. (different user)

Not who you replied to, but I only made it about half way. Still have the book, though, I'll probably finish it one day for the psude cred.

Yes

Its like the easiest read on the planet and one of his best. How do you DNF whats essentially a fucking pamphlet?

pic related. it's you.

Attached: guuuuhhh.png (1242x1240, 125K)

What part of, "it's fucking boring" didn't register?

I'm not gonna force myself to read fiction that I find uninteresting. It's really that simple

you people really shouldn't be allowed to leave your containment thread

The book is short, why wouldn't you just read it? In the time you spent in this thread you could be a good portion through the book already

"Boring" is not a criticism- "boring" is an excuse, a complaint, a whine, a plea for attention. The book isn't at fault here, you are

>The book isn't at fault here, you are

I'm not arguing that. I'm asking what part of that didn't fucking register?

What did you find so boring/uninteresting about it, if ya don't mind the query?

No plot, no prose, no sympathetic characters; I'm only reading it because people tell me it's good. So far it's been a lot of drinking and meandering conversation.

i would say so it's a fairly short and easy read and it tells what i found to be a fairly good story

oh cool, so you're retarded. got it.

I agree with everything said. Lots of drinking, meandering conversation, nothing that's piqued my interest

not an argument

We've already confirmed you are a retard; no need to keep piling on evidence

>no sympathetic characters

What are you, a goddamn woman?

Well if there's no plot, there's no prose, what else would I read it for but relatable characters? There needs to be some redeeming qualities (I was hoping you might offer one); if not, what is the point in reading it other that the psude credit?

Got your (You)'s mixed up.

Legitimately my favourite book, along with War and Peace. I've read it three times. My god, it's so fucking good. You fall in love with Brett even though you knew she's bad for you. All the characters are great and the book has a lot of soul, conveys so much in so few words.

Attached: FAA3FE3D-DD7C-48F2-B21E-C0D9E43C41C0.png (294x171, 5K)

what's his best?