Just got this from my brother

just got this from my brother

what am i in for, Veeky Forums?

Attached: 0845D1ED-ED4D-40C0-815A-D8329040F017.jpg (333x499, 45K)

The perspective of a person with anti-social disorder, enlightening but useless in practice

An overly long book that holds some interesting ideas.
Some.

The ultimate argument for anytime you're losing a debate with other autists online.

Attached: 1515236682421.gif (273x322, 671K)

How so?

NICE SPOOKS M8

You can say everything the other person is saying is a spook (an externally introduced ideological frame of mind that is not in the person's own best interest, basically) and deny any further conversation because they are profoundly spooked and out of themselves.

>Interests
Nice spook

The only things that are real are what every person experiences, some of which isn't correlated with anything that actually exists. Since only a cuck is beholden to anything, let alone imaginary concepts like "America" and "reality," egotism and endless shilling under the guise of ironic memeing are the inevitable result.

a fun book to read, enjoy

if it is in your reason; which originally meant "in my advantage"(you'd know that if you had read the book)
to do something then you aren't spooked

Is it true that enlightenment itself is contained in this book?

>reading books
nice spook

yes, but it's a double edged blade..

you may get enlightened or spooked.

readers beware

/thread

would it be ok if i start philosophy here

Enlightenment is a spook

Attached: 1518475993861.jpg (1024x1008, 289K)

Yes. All philosophy is but mere footnotes to Stirner

Start and end. He already figured out everything.

Stirner contributed to an early theory of proto-memetics, although he then does what most metashitters do when they come up with a new metaphysical theory, and uses the knowledge in the metaphysical theory to circumvent being held within the standards of said metaphysical theory. Good read, though.

>spooks are an externally introduced ideological frame of mind
>now please read my philosophy book about spooks

Attached: 1519759358174.png (482x436, 216K)

Spooks are just another word for memes, and they're nothing to be against as it is quite literally a human conceived and perceived concept that can only exist within the concept of human society. Simply because there is no universally-built-in system for how to behave does not mean the spooks/memes should be disregarded.

>now please read my philosophy book about spooks
If you had read the book you'd know that he wrote the book out of self interest.

>anime reaction image

spooky

he actually acknowledges this point and urges the reader to read it once, digest what he said and discard it.