"C'mon user, where's that book you've been writing?"

>"C'mon user, where's that book you've been writing?"
Don't want to disappoint the girl of your dreams do you now? Post what you've been writing or ideas for stories

Attached: A god being in it's larval stages.png (448x423, 150K)

I'll post the plot to my story
>Two brothers on a boating trip across the Caribbean
>Bounty hunters searching for communists, year is around the turn of the XX century.
>Brothers get separated, but the younger one manages to get a girl during that time. The older one get's caught by pirates and barely manages to break out alive
>revenge on pirates, find some commies. Younger brother dies, kill some commies. The end.

I had a great idea for a book only to watch momento and see it stolen 18 years in advance.
1st and last original idea.

I got an idea for a short novel about someone getting fired and searching for hope in life (I know, it's pretty original). But I want to parallel it with Jesus being dead for 3 days as well as touch on how the world feels like we are shoved out into an unfeeling society straight from the womb. I also want it to touch on some topics about abortion. I got a general plot figured out with the general themes loosely in place but i dont want u fucks stealing it.

reminds me of far cry 3

No ideas are real. Just make the forces different. You could replace my story with like Trojans and make it land based.
sounds interesting, I always like parallels in stories.

never even played it

yeah and it all centers around this one scene where he's sitting on the bus and he sees this beautiful white city that fills him with warmth. He goes back but he can't ever find it. I want to capture that feeling of the "being on the wrong timeline" meme. People 100 years ago were hoping we'd live in a utopian society by now, and all it has done is made things worse. :(

if you look up the game trailer, you'll probably get the idea.

Excerpt:

SMELL IT SMELL IT THE YOU INHALE IN HELL ! FINE ! BEND YOUR LEG OVER TOWARD THE THRONE OF YOUR GOD ALMIGHTY FOR THE DAY ! ENTIRE AIR POLLUTED WITH ALIEN SOUND AS WE BOTH LOOK UP BUT WE SEE NOTHING BUT THE GREY SKY, THE ARCHES REACHING UP INTO THE FOG ANALLY LOOK BACK TO YOUR BODY FIST CLENCHED FIST YOU AS YOU BEND MORE TOWARD MY SEATED HARD CROTCH ! LISTEN, LISTEN LISTEN !
FIST FORCED FULL LENGTH TO THE HILT OF MY ELBOW INTO YOU A PUPPET TO YOUR GOD YOU'RE GOD ! BUT IT IS I.

That's all I'm giving you now.

Attached: 1514556816738.jpg (739x1028, 89K)

I think that's good, though you'd have to be unique in writing style to make it have an effect now. Look at cyberpunk or any of the general nihilism. Make the writing exceptional during those scenes.

I don't think your girl would like that

You are correct but she also doesn't read anyway so it doesn't matter.

A man buys a new hat.
Thinks he looks cool.
+1 Confidence Perk.
Decides to go out to bar.
Sees a super hot chick.
Tips his hat. Offers her a drink.
She accepts.
They chat and hit it off.
Back to her place.
Amazing sex.
Thanks new lucky hat!
+1 Confidence Perk.
Slowly becomes a womanizing arrogant twat with new found confidence.
Leaves a club with a super hot chick one night.
Jealous ex boyfriend shows up and pulls a gun.
"Stay behind me baby." He says, stepping forward and tipping his hat.
+1 Bravery Perk.
Ex boyfriend lets rip and pumps the main character full of lead.
16 bullets to the head and chest.
Last bullet penetrates the hat.
-100 HP.
The end.

Sweet story huh?

Sounds promising, at least a good short story. Write and submit!

I like to think she sees more and more of it each time I post on the internet and treat people kindly

>I like to think she sees more and more of it each time I post on the internet and treat people kindly

What did he mean by this?

I'm in the beginning stages of an enormous, sprawling work which will contain prose, poetry, drama, and other formats of written and spoken art. My goal is the conquer the English language with a new story, a story that nobody has ever seen before.

Attached: 1494198842144.jpg (2048x2048, 576K)

Ambitious! Best of luck to you!

THERE'S ALREADY A CRITIQUE THREAD U FUCKIN SHIT

She actually already rejected me, so now I can take all the time I need.

What was her name?

ty anons :3 too bad ill probably never actually write it desu

Attached: 1521681018549.jpg (584x622, 45K)

Holly

Success is the sweetest revenge, my friend.

I know that very well

Fucking write it, pussy. You have no excuse. The actual state of literature is dying. We need heroes right now.

You'll do well.

I won't let you down.

Attached: 1521742465647.png (1024x582, 346K)

I've been writing a story written with the direction style of a Tarantino film. It's all in third person, but switches every chapter. Some points of view it routinely switches back to, others never get a second chapter.

I would say the plot, but the whole idea is that every person has their own objectives that just so happen to tie into others' at some point or another. It involves a lot of gangs, drug and weapon selling, and how getting involved with that can affect different people's lives depending on both how involved they are and at what point in their life they are.

It's a pretty ballsy project with how deep I'm trying to flesh out the 40+ (main and side) characters and the several different plots I got so far, but it's a lot of fun to write and brainstorm about.